Any May filers around?

People say that if you get two LUDs on your I-485 after fingerprints it usually means that it cleared. But I am not sure of this.

Most people find out at the end of their interview... whether it cleared or not. So they have to wait until it clears before they can "officially" approve them and they receive their Green Card.

You could wait for 1 month or 1 year... you never know how long it will take. Read that thread I linked.

Good news,mamtashok. I noticed in your signature you had written "FP N0TICE ARRIVES 5/13/07 DATED 5/11/07" and
"RECEIVED NOTICE ARRIVES 5/15/07 DATED 5/8/07 2". What is the "Received Notice Arrives 5/15" for? Notice for what?

Did you get a RFE? Anyways, all the best for your interview. Aug 9th would roll in before you know it :) Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I stole this from another month filing thread but lets keep a track of our people (the ones that have received interview letter anyways):

Handle -------------- ID ---------- Result ---------- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- Jul 26 --------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- Aug 09 ------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
PraetorianXI

Good news,mamtashok. I noticed in your signature you had written "FP N0TICE ARRIVES 5/13/07 DATED 5/11/07" and
"RECEIVED NOTICE ARRIVES 5/15/07 DATED 5/8/07 2". What is the "Received Notice Arrives 5/15" for? Notice for what?

Did you get a RFE? Anyways, all the best for your interview. Aug 9th would roll in before you know it :) Good luck!

I believe he means the following:

Arrives on = Day he actually received it by mail
Dated = Day that the notice was sent (found on the notice date field)

Also, by Received Notice Arrives 5/15, I bet he is talking about the initial NOA telling you that your application was received. For some reason he got the Biometrics notice before the Receipt notices. :p

thats right

I believe he means the following:

Arrives on = Day he actually received it by mail
Dated = Day that the notice was sent (found on the notice date field)

Also, by Received Notice Arrives 5/15, I bet he is talking about the initial NOA telling you that your application was received. For some reason he got the Biometrics notice before the Receipt notices. :p

Smart praetorianXI you are right. i received my initial receipt notice after receiving the FP appointment (postal screw up).
thank you for all the help guys. i will keep posting the progress

no rfe

luckily no rfe so far. thank you

Ok, I stole this from another month filing thread but lets keep a track of our people (the ones that have received interview letter anyways):

Handle -------------- ID ---------- Result ---------- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- Jul 26 --------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- Aug 09 ------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending
PraetorianXI

Big Congrats to everyone that got their Interview notice -

P.S. One my letter is says initial interview is that what says on yours

What kind of documentation will you guys be bringing.

On mine is says that require: all copies of preaty much everything that we subminted Passports, birth certificates, ect... for the beneficiary and patitioner - is what is says on your letter?

It is a standard message Tommy. You need to bring pretty much anything you can think of that shows you and your wife have a real marriage.

Joint bank documents/statements, joint ownership of cars/house/boat, utility bills on both names, life/health insurance policies with each other as beneficiaries, pictures of wedding and family, etc.

Along with all of the originals of documents you submitted. Passport, driver licenses, birth certificates, etc.

And yes, it is always called Initial Interview. All it means is, if you two do not "pass" this interview then you will be called for a Secondary Interview (also known as Stokes interview).

Hopefully I will get something in the mail today :)

The only thing that we have togher is a bank account and phone bill and banch of photos from here and Europe. I tried to put my wife on my vehicle insurance but in order to do that they need DL, in order to get a DL or ID you need SS number. So I hope that will be enough. It's easier to people who somehow go their social security cards in the past.

I am going to get my DL this week.

You do NOT always need a SSN to get a DL.

Check the requirements for your state, for non citizens. They ask me for my passport and I-94, plus the NOA for the I-485. It is different in every state, so check yours.

I've called Secretary Sate of Illinois on how to obtain a DL or ID card they told me that If we need a drivers license we MUIST have a SS card or a letter from SSA that we is not eligible for a SS and then we would get a temporary DL card. We also need to prove that we has a visa that current and all these other documents and that the person been in the US for more then a year. Make long story short long process I think we will wait to until the interview ;)

name check!!!

hey PraetorianXI

any info on this?

since so many ppl having problem with name check is it possible to guess name check clearance and finger prints clearance based on LUD on file?!!!!
i have to leave india by oct 1st do you guys think i need to apply ap?
thank you in advance