Any May filers around?

I haven't received anything yet. Maybe today something will show up in the mailbox. Would you guys happen to know which comes first. Is it the letter in the mailbox or does the inforamtion on the website? I would assume it is the info on the website but I might be mistaken. Have you ever wonder what goes behind the uscis walls - Check this out I found this on the internet.

Yeah, I hope the same too Tommy_Chicago. But I got the mail for today and nothing came in today also :(

Anyways gud luck to all and just keep us posted who so ever receives first (IL or EAD email)

Neha

I sent out i-131 to chicago physical address via fedex tonight for AP with all of supporting documents. Still nothing in the mail for my interview.

Hi All, My interview letter came in yesterday with the Receive date May1, 2007.Priority Date of May 1, 2007 and Notice date of June 13, My Interview is on Sep 6 2007. What I don't understand is that I've been checking the website everyday and LUD is still the same. Anyway I got the interview is says initial inverview (I'hope is the samething.) Here is the complete timeline

May 1 Mailed i485/i130/i765/i693
May 2 Fedex delivered to Chicago (2 DAYS)
May 7 Received - Process Started (7 DAYS)
May 14 checks cashed (14 DAYS)
May 14 FP Notice
May 18 LUD on all 3 (18 DAYS)
May 18 LUD on i130
May 18 RFE Notice
May 19 Sent FRE (19 DAYS)
May 25 FP Appt. (25 DAYS)
05/29 LUD on i765 (29 DAYS)
06/03 RFE received case resumed i-485 (34 DAYS)
6/13 ND of Inital Interview for Sep 6, 2007 (44 Day)

Interview Date Sep. 6, 2006 in Chicago (Total 98 Days)

I'm so Happy.

P.S. I called Fedex and called back my I-131

That's AWESOME, Tommy! :) I'm glad that you received your IL. Great news. Do keep us posted. Good to know that May filers are beginning to receive their appt. letters for the interview. All the best for a smooth process.

Good for you!

I want mine now :p but September is SOOO far away... :p I was expecting something like Mid August (of course) the IL is DO based.

Thanks guys, as I said I still don't understand why the online didn't show any updates. What do you guys this about EAD - will this come or do they give you one after the a successful interview? Does anyone know?