Any July RFE Cases approved..

No Title

Congrats Bhatti. I am really happy for you. Most probably you can get updated
info on your wife\'s case by calling IIO (sometimes the AVM does not get updated).

Can somebody start a new thread for RFE replied and waiting?

This thread has become too big to navigate.
BTW my response recd on 8/16 and still waiting(Empl. letter and 3 paystubs)

Approved 8/22 or is it 8/21

Just got off the phone after listening this great news. Though the approval date is 8/21 as per the AVM, but the AVM updated just now.

Well I started the thread, I kind of feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy for the approvals, but sad for the fact that there are still many in this thread waiting to hear the same. Will I wish that all of us will get approved soon and this thread will be dead and will never be created again...

Hang in there and good luck.

sandepg Approved too

Mine got approved too. RFE received by VSC on 8/6/2001. Approved
on 8/22. AVM updated today itself. Checked the AVM at 2:30,still
was playing the same old message. Checked after 5:00 p.m., message
changed to "This case has been approved....." Good Luck everyone.

485 approved after RFE was received by INS on 06/15/

Our 485 was appvd. on Aug.20th after INS received response to RFE on
June 15th. We recd the approval letters on Aug.24th and got is stamped
today at Newark office. I would like to take this opportunity to thank
everyone who has been providing valuable contribution to this site. I
learnt a lot from this site during my PR processing. BTW, for all
those who have been waiting for more than 1.5 months after responding
to the RFE should call INS customer Service center atleast every week so that they do not sleep on your case. Wish you all the best and quick success in your endeavour!

How many times did you call the IIO....

MY RFE is 2 months now and my case is still pending....

RFE Issued by INS for Employment Letter - 06/13/2001
RFE Recieved and Acknowledged by INS - 07/02/2001

By the way what was your RFE for ?

Approved at last,after a long................. wait. This is my second messge

It seems my officer cleared the dust on my file, at last.
I could not believe words from AVM!
EB3 India, PD 10/98, ND 02/2000 FP 3/17/2001 RFE 05/10/2001.
Approved on Aug 28, 2001

All that started when I got the RFE. The RFE is about my photos (and my wife and children too)once again, though I submitted initially, and three years w2s and last three months paycheck.INS received my reply on May 30th, 2001 It was assigned to an officer on June 23rd.

It has been pending with her/him for a long time. Every time I called
IIOs ( 3 times with a gap of month ), the gave me a standard reply
wait for a month or give three to four weeks time.

Today, I wanted to call the IIOs, and tried calling INS by 5:00 AM (PST),
The AVM said it was approved on Aug 28, 2001. I checked my wife\'s case too.
AVM confirmed the approval on Aug 28, 2001.

I was active quiet some time in this forum, and went out of it due to the
delays(and lost hope) in my case. This forum is very useful and gives us a lot of information, which we won\'t get it from paralegal (The most helpful person in law office!) too.

My special message to few passive surfers.

When you read the messages, you please take some moment to share your experience with others.

My special message to some active surfers asking others not to call IIOs.

I read a report on INS about outstanding issues. They have around 1.5 millions GC cases pending. Most of the cases are family based ones, and employment based ones are just around 100000 only. Out of this, I would say around 500 to 1000 may view or post data here (Immitracker / CIBA has only few thousand cases)

1) You are addressing a few people not to call IIOs which in no way going to help

2) Calling IIOs is also frustrating, after a continous ring for 20 to 45 minutes and 25 minutes wait after getting a ring.

In my view no body calls IIOs without a reason or urgency. Till I get RFE, I did not call INS at all. During that period,infact after sending RFE reply, my company called us for a emergency meeting and declared that our client asked us to vacate due to economical reason.
        This is the first time, I called IIO to know the status. Next time (around a month gap) I called IIO, when I got an offer from my client ( you know the reasons! ), they need a probable date. During this middle, almost all my colleagues who applied GC along with me, got GC approved and joined the client.Next time, I need to call IIOs in order to extend my offer date. And today, I just wanted to take a decision, whether to wait further or join with my client. I had, like many GC waiters, many sleepless times due to this frustrating experience.

3) Above all, you are blocking the information from few active surfers/passive surfers in case if they listened to the call.

Please do not try to block the information you are going to get.

I have seen around 20 people waiting like me. I had the opportunity to understand your feeling.Friends, it is beyond our control, the day will come soon for you all.

My special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for hosting this wonderful web site and my fellow surfers who keeps the forum alive.

Special thanks to Bhanu Kothbotla, Chutney, Oct2000, immitracker, princeofpersia.

Wish you all good luck