rfe issued talked to IIO !!!!

pd 12/98
nd 2/00
fp 4/01
category eb3
rfe issued : 6/13/00
rfe recv\'d by ins : 7/16/01
rfe : employment and biographic form

I called ins this mornin and had a talk to very nice IIO. She said my response to rfe was received on 7/13 but they are waiting on some file to be recevied from district office. I asked her if there is anythig required from my end she said NO. I tried askin for more on which file is she talkin bout... she said it\'s a routine process they have t oget get file for everybody from district office, noithng unusual. she told me to wait for 30-60 days...
has anybody experienced this kind of response ??
pls post ur thoughts.....

Still Waiting.....

EB3, INDIA, PD-8/98, ND-03/00, FP-03/01, RFE-07/23/01 for Empl Letter, RFE responded and waiting..... AVM has not been updated about receipt of RFE response.

Good Luck to everyone.

Can experts share their views on approval of RFE

For some persons after RFE, 485 is approved with in week while some persons are waiting for 2 months.

RFEWAITER

RFEWAITER, did you talk to IIO recently to find out why it is taking more than 4 weeks to get your approval. As of today, it\'s going to be 10 business days from the date VSC received my RFE response. When people like you are still waiting, I need to be mentally prepared to wait further more to get my GC approved. Good Luck.

7/23 RFE, replied on 8/13 recd on 8/15

Still waiting, but AVM updated promptly. It was updated for RFE also and I got the RFE on 7/25th. Just hoping that I am with an efficient officer. (It was for Empl letter and last 3 paystubs)

Is there any relations between type of RFE and approval

My RFE was also for employment letter and last 3 pay stubs. Replied on 08/08, AVM updated 08/14/01.

Did any one has this kind of RFE and how much time it took for approval ( 1 week / 1 month / 2 months ) ?

Thanks

RFEWAITER, thanks for your reply. Wishing you good luck. Since you already waited for almost a month, you will get your approval soon.

No Title

With the stupid INS, you can just not predict any thing. The only thing you can do is wait, check horoscope everyday on all the websites, get some hope and check the AVM at home to find the disappointing news.

Anyway, now I am getting used to it.

Wish you luck.. hope that we will see more RFE approvals then the waits in this thread.

Yes, RFE =July 14 Reply rec= July 18, Approved on Aug 14 per AVM

Yes
RFE = July 14
Reply Receive date = July 18
Approved on Aug 14

Talked to IIO just now..

I just talked to an IIO..

When asked what is the status of my application, she said we have recevied your response for the rfe no action has been taken yet.

When asked why is taking so long for my case to approve, she said, long? it is not even a month yet.

When asked how much time it will take, she said give it 60-90 days.

Didn\'t wanted to waste the remaining day so I just thank you very much. But it seems it has anyway ruined by weekend already.

I guess somebody has correctly mentioned that some people are lucky and some are not so lucky..

Wish you (including myself) all the luck..

Talked to an IIO

Called and talked to an IIO to verify whether my amended I-140 is linked to my I-485, she said, yes and she also told me that my application is in the adjudication area and she herself confirmed that my RFE response was received on Aug. 6, 2001 and I should hear within a week or so. Does any one knows what does that mean? When the file is in the adjudication area, any idea how long it\'s going to take?

No Title

Rajiv ,
What will happen if you are not working and unable to present last 2 pay stuff. But can present the employement letter?Pl advice it is very important ??

Atul

Now I am very sad again..

Look at the statistics I guess I am going to break all the records waiting for the RFE.. The longest wait in the table is for 20, and I have already crossed that..