Any July RFE Cases approved..

Just Spoke to an IIO !

guess what ?.
same old answer but in a different mannor. This is the conversation.

Me: Hi, I would like to know my case status.

IIO: Do you have the case no ?.

Me: yes, it is EAC-----

IIO: 1 Minute please ..

So, you want to know the status ?.

Me: Yes.

IIO: On july 20 th we received the additional evidence and it is still pending. Is it a I-129 case?.

Me: NO

IIO: I-140 ?.

Me: No, it\'s I-485 (F*ck you)

IIO: 1 Minute please

Did you change your employer ?.

Me: No

IIO: Is your Employer changed the name or Merged ?.

Me: No

IIO: Then how come you got this query ?. ( Stupid IIO, how come I know that )

Me: I changed my address , does it might be the reason ?.

IIO : I don\'t know (Yes you don\'t know anything that\'s why you are working in INS).

Me: Do you know how long would it take ?. ( I know he can\'t answer that question)

IIO: 1 Minute ----------- waited for couple of minutes on hold then he told me " I tried to talked to the officer who is working on your case but he isn\'t at his desk ( No wonder I know if they work properly it takes 1/2 hour to approve the case ). Any way I will talk to my supervisor about your case (lier)"

Me: Thanks

IIO: Thanks , have a nice day ( No more nice days till we get approval).

I guess I wasted 25 Minutes my valuble time Just to train an IIO.

some are lucky some are not...

Guess,
     some are lucky some are not. Some get their RFE\'s approved in less than a week, where as some have to wait for over 2 months. INS Issued an RFE for Employment Letter on June 13th and they recieved my RFE on the 2nd of July. The AVM updated it on July 2nd itself. Still no approval. This is very frustrating. I am one of those Oct 99 cases with no company name change or merger. It is a very straight case.

RFE recived on 8/6. Waiting for approval

EB3 RIR ND Mar 2000, PD FEB 99, RFE 7/24, RFE Recd on 8/6

I get no decent replies from INS when I call.

No.

I haven\'t talked to IIO yet, hoping some thing would happen this week , replied for RFE on 6th of August.

Guys, please post your input

RFE recd on the 6th of August. No approval yet.
Getting laid off next week. Other than looking for a job, do I have to let the INS know? Stupid it may sound I am nuts over this whole I485 process

wait_485.

I have also replied for my RFE on August 6th, i hope we should hear about it this week , hang in there man , this week something should happen.

Approved

My case was approved on Aug 18 and AVM updated on Aug 20th. PD 7/97
ND 8/99 RFE recvd by INS on Aug 7. It took 11 calendar days to approve. AVM is not updated for my wife. Any reason why it is not updated for my wife ? (It still says RFE recvd on Aug 8th ...).

Thanks in advance.
I wish all the I-485 applicants Good luck and your turn will come soon. This board is really helpful and I thank Rajiv khanna and evry one who participate on this board.

What was the RFE

Bhatti/Bosco
 Congrats on approval and wish u all the best.
Could u give more information about the RFE u recd ?

rajiv_sublok

RFE was for incomplete medical forms. The doctor did not fill some sections of my and my wife\'s medical forms. He was such an incompetent doc he should be sent to high school to teach how to fill simple forms. The doctor had left the hospital after a year or so and I had get it filled with the current doctor. Also the RFE was for my pay stubs.

You add me too

I am still waiting...waiting..waiting...until IIO sign my approval.
RFE recd may 30th, 2001, eb3, pd=09/98, ND=02/2000. IIO still sleeps on my files, as they case assigned to an oficer more than 5 weeks back.