Any January filers out there?!?!

Nothere2001 rocks

Congrats Nothere. I am very happy for you. Man, people like you deserve it. You have been so patient from day 1 and had full faith in God and you were so positive and same goes for Sharina and other members here. God is I am sure with all of us. Congrats again & please pray for remaining Jan filers.

You made my day bro :). Good luck.

D.o dallas tx
Jan 13 Sent package
Jan 14 package received by uscis
Jan 17 NOA
Feb 15 FP
Mar 29 EAD received
Apr 1 applied for AP
May 5 Ap received
June 26 Received IL
July 31 ID :Approved :D
Waiting on Welcome letter

Last edited by a moderator:
salig1,
Hi :) No I didnt recieve any email about it but my Online status did change to Card Production Ordered from Case Recd and Pending. I keep getting soft updates on it but no change in the message. :)
TC

interview passed but no GC yet

We went 2 hrs early for the interview,had to argue our way in coz of the lost interview letter....
.were sworn in and asked how we met,how long been married,marriage certificate,we have a 3 month old child...his birth certificate...our birth certificates,all the yes/no questions in the 485 form,any arrests,lst travel out of the US..how will i support my husband if he loses his job,i am self employed so he wanted to see my business liscense...i told him i dont have it but luckily i did have a receiptof the business property tax that i had just paid in my purse...so the officer said that would do....,our this years tax returns...the interview lasted almost 30 mins...i was very surprised coz we have been married 5 yrs...and had a child this year........what more proof do they want.

then towards the end of the interview the officer says that we cleared the interview but the only this stopping him from giving us the GC today is that our file is green which means we are still waiting for the cancellation of the other 485 that my husband had filed thru his work in east coast,once it comes to his office ,we will get the GC in mail...so no stamping either...we were very dissapointed.....when asked about the timeframe its gonna take..30-90 days.....

We went 2 hrs early for the interview,had to argue our way in coz of the lost interview letter....
.were sworn in and asked how we met,how long been married,marriage certificate,we have a 3 month old child...his birth certificate...our birth certificates,all the yes/no questions in the 485 form,any arrests,lst travel out of the US..how will i support my husband if he loses his job,i am self employed so he wanted to see my business liscense...i told him i dont have it but luckily i did have a receiptof the business property tax that i had just paid in my purse...so the officer said that would do....,our this years tax returns...the interview lasted almost 30 mins...i was very surprised coz we have been married 5 yrs...and had a child this year........what more proof do they want.

then towards the end of the interview the officer says that we cleared the interview but the only this stopping him from giving us the GC today is that our file is green which means we are still waiting for the cancellation of the other 485 that my husband had filed thru his work in east coast,once it comes to his office ,we will get the GC in mail...so no stamping either...we were very dissapointed.....when asked about the timeframe its gonna take..30-90 days.....

Same with me.. EB-485 is pending so AO said that I need to withdraw that application and have Serivice center (Mine is NSC) forward that file to her before she can go ahead and make final decision about FB-485.

I talked to my company lawyer and he sent an official letter to withdraw and forward EB case to SF office.

Did your AO ask you to contact Service Center? Or officer will take care of that?

Also did officer take out your I-94 card from the passport. My actually did but I didn't notice that. I realised only after reaching home

Same with me.. EB-485 is pending so AO said that I need to withdraw that application and have Serivice center (Mine is NSC) forward that file to her before she can go ahead and make final decision about FB-485.

I talked to my company lawyer and he sent an official letter to withdraw and forward EB case to SF office.

Did your AO ask you to contact Service Center? Or officer will take care of that?

Also did officer take out your I-94 card from the passport. My actually did but I didn't notice that. I realised only after reaching home

The officer didnt tell us to do anything,he showed us a paper showing that it was their feild offices 3rd attempt to get the other file transfered from the east coast,after which they give up on it and issue the GC...but officially they have to try to reterive it 3 times.....

And my husbands I-94 is still in his passport,so the officer didnt take it........

hartford DO

Hey Nothere... Congrates man.... you Just beat us (waiting for IL)...I am very happy for you..good luck.

Meek, I'm also from Hartford DO, and sent my AOS application in late February. Haven't received the interview letter yet ... My adjustment is through marriage to a US citizen -- is yours too? I hope your letter comes soon!

Meek, I'm also from Hartford DO, and sent my AOS application in late February. Haven't received the interview letter yet ... My adjustment is through marriage to a US citizen -- is yours too? I hope your letter comes soon!

Hey lada84,

Nice to see you someone form Same DO. I just GOT IL TODAY !!!! for 21 OCT.
EXACT TWO MONTHS FROM NOW.....

Do not give up, they are coming lada84! Just give these people some time. Have you tried making an Info pass appointment to find out what is going on? What i did was call the number up and tell them that my case seemed to be taking to long and they lady helped me out. Hopefully one of these ideas help you =)

Do not give up, they are coming lada84! Just give these people some time. Have you tried making an Info pass appointment to find out what is going on? What i did was call the number up and tell them that my case seemed to be taking to long and they lady helped me out. Hopefully one of these ideas help you =)

Thanks for the tips, Nothere! I haven't tried Infopass -- I figured Hartford was slow, so I just needed to wait. The fact that Meek got the IL gives me confidence that mine will get here soon!

Got my GC in mail today! Thank you so much guys for your guidance and support. Just hang in there.....like Nothere says.."Its gettin closer!" :)
God bless you all

Thanks for the tips, Nothere! I haven't tried Infopass -- I figured Hartford was slow, so I just needed to wait. The fact that Meek got the IL gives me confidence that mine will get here soon!

Hey Lada,
That's True if you look all most all JAN filers Got IL So i just became inpatient and then last week called Cust. Service., Rep. told me that might be SLOW DO so will get soon, if need more update as ur case have more than 6 months since applied so can go for info-pass. Then i just registered for infopass but very next day i got IL.

So wait 2-more weeks becz you have filed in feb i guess then go for info-pass. but i think you will def. get IL then,

By the way i applied based on my USC wife.

Thanks,
Mukesh.