Any January filers out there?!?!

Kosh, I have a question for you. Did you have a SSN before getting this new one? I wonder whether receiving an EAD give an automatic right to receive a brand new SSN even though you already have one. If so, it might be a good opportunity to straighten up the credit history.

i didn't have one..i applied for a new card. i think if u already had a SSN u have to use the same one..not sure

hornshonking,

Looks like your timeline & my timeline is pretty much the same. Checkout my timeline. Good luck with your interview on April 8th in Chicago. Let us all know how it goes.

All my best wishes for you my brother. It appears, both of us have lost some time due to RFE. But now we are fine. God willing we will overcome the last hurdle too.

AEEEEEEEHAUAEHAUA

HALLELLUJAH!!!

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC08129*****

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

AEEEEEEEHAUAEHAUA

HALLELLUJAH!!!

CONGRATS CSANTOS!!! back on track whooo hooo :)

AEEEEEEEHAUAEHAUA

HALLELLUJAH!!!

:DTHATS GOOD NEWS:D

Ok, so I called USCIS today, talked to an actual officer, she said that my RFE is in the system as of 3.14.08, they have resumed the case but my status has not been updated online.

She also said that I should be recieving the EAD before teh end of April...

Good luck to me and everyone else

Remember I had an infopass due to correct the g325 form?

the officer said:"in case you have an interview you can correct then.. other wise if you get waived you can come in and correct it..."

i was afraid that would mess up back ground check... but he said no...

then i asked him about my EAD he said you case still on the NBC and that i should make an info pass to the last week of april and request service order on my EAD...

note : (WITHIN 4 DAYS I GOT MY CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!)

so... you never know the real deal!

waiting to get the IL and get it all behind us so wifey and i can concentrate on our studies... we are both working full time (we work at the same office) and we are both now full time students... (yeaaaaaaaa) i got in my RN program!!! nurse to be here!

Hi Guys,
I have a question.
My interview letter says I should take " A certified copy of your Marriage Document issued by the appropriate civil authority" to the Interview. Is this any different from a Notorised copy of Marriage Certificate? How can I apply for one in case its not the notorised photo copy?

Marriage Document

Hi Guys,
I have a question.
My interview letter says I should take " A certified copy of your Marriage Document issued by the appropriate civil authority" to the Interview. Is this any different from a Notorised copy of Marriage Certificate? How can I apply for one in case its not the notorised photo copy?

sharina,

It's the same copy that you get from the court. I am sure you have it. No need to worry. Just take that and also take a copy of that marriage certificate to the interview as well. You should be all set.

Update!!

I received the interview notice today..but check this, it came in a plain envelope with a strange law firm stamp on it. Inside they left a note " Enclosed please find the original Interview Notice for your I-485 application which was sent to us by mistake and now we are forwarding it to you, since we do not represent you regarding this application.....WHAT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nothere, I am praying for your case too. Its wierd you havent got ur EAD yet either. Did u try calling them? Im sure you'd get both Ead and IL togther this week may be. :)