Any January filers out there?!?!

hey k@sh, mine says the same thing since last night.......it got updated twice before this......just like yours......so hopefully it should reach us in 4 business days.....

I meant to say at our interview, not job. lol. Sorry! Makes it worse when someone quotes me and I typed something incorrect! Grr! ;)

:D:D:D:D

i got the EAD in the mail today.. i'm goin to the social security office bright and early in the morning:p

hey k@sh, mine says the same thing since last night.......it got updated twice before this......just like yours......so hopefully it should reach us in 4 business days.....

Mines came the same day..urs will come soon

Lud

After one month of no update yesterday I-485 for both of my parents has an LUD 03/27/08. Their case online has not any change. Is this a good sign that they have start working on my parents case?Please anybody answer to me!!! How did you find out about case transfer to local office? Is your case for parents too? Thank you!
just a few updates in my time-line.....

it's normal Vete, quite normal.
If you read the February filers thread you'll see that it happens a lot there too :)
perhaps it will make you feel good to go read that thread. people in there are extraordinary positive and optimistic

K@sh !:)! That is too cool mate!
Enjoy SSN office. the people in the SSN building here in San francisco are supremely nice. I really enjoy going there actually. in fact it's a lady in that office that told me a LOT of what I need to do for this Journey, and where to file and what to expect.

After one month of no update yesterday I-485 for both of my parents has an LUD 03/27/08. Their case online has not any change. Is this a good sign that they have start working on my parents case?Please anybody answer to me!!! How did you find out about case transfer to local office? Is your case for parents too? Thank you!

I just copied what the message said, but I don't know if it was transferred to local office

K@sh !:)! That is too cool mate!
Enjoy SSN office. the people in the SSN building here in San francisco are supremely nice. I really enjoy going there actually. in fact it's a lady in that office that told me a LOT of what I need to do for this Journey, and where to file and what to expect.

LOL...i went this morning and everything went very smooth...the lady told me to expect my SSN in two weeks, but i know it might be b4 that.:cool:

Just a quick update on my case..... oh that's right there are NO updates on my case.. lol... sorry but this is the place where I release my anger and frustration ... 2 weeks since they recieved my RFE and still NO updates! :(

LOL...i went this morning and everything went very smooth...the lady told me to expect my SSN in two weeks, but i know it might be b4 that.:cool:

Kosh, I have a question for you. Did you have a SSN before getting this new one? I wonder whether receiving an EAD give an automatic right to receive a brand new SSN even though you already have one. If so, it might be a good opportunity to straighten up the credit history.

My timeline

hornshonking,

Looks like your timeline & my timeline is pretty much the same. Checkout my timeline. Good luck with your interview on April 8th in Chicago. Let us all know how it goes.

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am

Last edited by a moderator:
Kosh, I have a question for you. Did you have a SSN before getting this new one? I wonder whether receiving an EAD give an automatic right to receive a brand new SSN even though you already have one. If so, it might be a good opportunity to straighten up the credit history.

LOL, sorry, but no. If you already had one, you're stuck with your existing credit history.

Your DO

Hey I got my Interview letter...:D Its sceduled for May 15th at 2:30pm. Im so excited! :)

Congrats on your IL. That's a great news. What's your DO sharina? Just curious. How long have you guys been married?

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am

Got the EAD card

hi all.....received the EAD card today........read somewhere in this forum that after getting EAD need to update the social security card...is that correct??? if so ,why?