Any January filers out there?!?!

Got my notices in the mail!! YAY!!

Seems some folks get their checks cashed and then wait for notices, while others of us have checks cashed and notices mailed out at pretty much the same time. :rolleyes:

Seems some folks get their checks cashed and then wait for notices, while others of us have checks cashed and notices mailed out at pretty much the same time. :rolleyes:

greeeat!!! it means that things are going ok with your case. I hope that is the same situation with Sweetcitywife and Gnr5. Just hang in there guys!

Congratz Bro! I am glad things are working out for you!

Hey Nothere2001, I got my Biometrics done today but they didnt give me anything. Was it the same with you? I thought they wd gv me a paper or something!!!!! It hardly took 30 mins. Now what? Do we just wait for Interview date?????

Hey Nothere2001, I got my Biometrics done today but they didnt give me anything. Was it the same with you? I thought they wd gv me a paper or something!!!!! It hardly took 30 mins. Now what? Do we just wait for Interview date?????

When my biometric were done, they stamped on my biometric appointment letter and returned me back.

I am a permanent resident. My husband is overseas. I mailed his I130 on December 18th.
I just got the I797C.
Receipt date: 12/21/07
Check cashed: 2/06/08
Notice of action: 2/06/08
Priority date: None written

Anyone knows what happens when I upgrade his I130 upon me becoming a citizen? I mean are saving any time from waiting?

RFE question

Hi Nothere2001,

I had applied for my wife's adjustment of status. Her NOA is Feb 25th. FP notice was sent out for Feb 22nd FP apptt....now so far so good. I was just checking her status online tonight and this is the message that I read. Take a look at it:

On February 7, 2008, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.

I am out of town at the moment so don't know what that letter from USCIS is really asking for. I see that you had also received RFE from USCIS so I thought I'd ask you.

# 1. What could they possibly be asking for....any idea?
#2. Will this delay our process ?

Please comment.

Thank you.

You guys and gals are so sweet to care about us! Thanks for the confidence boosters. I appreciate it. Im still hoping and praying, thats all we have in life. Cant stop now. Did everyone see on the site this morning and this afternoon? They went from 1-11 to 1-27 with receipt notices for I-130. Now I just checked again the same day and they went from 1-27 to 2-3. Isnt that awesome. Their working hard at the office today. That means mine and gnrs are processed in the computer now and are receipts are on their way. Hopefully.
thanks, sweetcitywife

Yes i also noticed that.....hopefully u'll get your receipts soon

Need address

Did everyone see on the site this morning and this afternoon? They went from 1-11 to 1-27 with receipt notices for I-130.

Sweetcitywife,

Can I have that website address where you are getting this information please.

Thanks

Hi Nothere2001,

I had applied for my wife's adjustment of status. Her NOA is Feb 25th. FP notice was sent out for Feb 22nd FP apptt....now so far so good. I was just checking her status online tonight and this is the message that I read. Take a look at it:

On February 7, 2008, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.

I am out of town at the moment so don't know what that letter from USCIS is really asking for. I see that you had also received RFE from USCIS so I thought I'd ask you.

# 1. What could they possibly be asking for....any idea?
#2. Will this delay our process ?

Please comment.

Thank you.

Well the fact that they did not stop your process must mean that it is something "small". It could be additional tax information, you forgot to sign a paper, and/or you filled out a form incorrectly. In my case i forgot to attach a W2. I would not worry about it. As for the delay, they resumed my case 2-3 days after they received my information so i do not think there was much of a delay in the overall process. As long as you send it back quickly. :)

hi guys, can I join you? I'm a late December filler but there are not a lot of December fillers out there and it feels kind of lonely:)
good luck to all of us