Any EB3 recevied RFE for their 485 applications?

84 Days

chanderjoshi said:
Hi!GCLover & Others

I have Quick Question as I gor Email for RFE to me & My wife , as for my wife as at I-485 filling in 2003 she was Pregnant we didn't give Vaccine Vaccirella Now again she is pregnant What should we do? as I am expecting her RFe may be for that Medical?How long time USCIS gives to reply RFE? my wife's delivery will be around 09/30/06 as I am expecting RFe for self will be of Birth Certificate Late Registered?

Hi, I got the period of 84 days to reply for the RFE. Better contact your attorney and explain the situation, He might have some workaround for this situation..

GCLover007

chanderjoshi said:
Hi!GCLover & Others

I have Quick Question as I gor Email for RFE to me & My wife , as for my wife as at I-485 filling in 2003 she was Pregnant we didn't give Vaccine Vaccirella Now again she is pregnant What should we do? as I am expecting her RFe may be for that Medical?How long time USCIS gives to reply RFE? my wife's delivery will be around 09/30/06 as I am expecting RFe for self will be of Birth Certificate Late Registered?

The law allows an alien to apply for a waiver if: (A) The alien later receives the vaccines that were initially missing during the examination; (B) The panel physician or civil surgeon determines that administering the vaccine(s) would not be medically appropriate; or (C) Compliance with the vaccination requirement would be contrary to the alien's religious beliefs or moral convictions.

Might apply for you .. go to a desi immi doc ... they generally do the needfull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consult your doctor. The doctor can do a blood test. There is no need to take the Vericella vaccine if polio immunity cells are present in the blood. I think for most of us from Asia, we already had this vaccine.

I think this should help you.

Thanks,
dwl800

MEdical RFe wife Pregnant Again ???????

:confused: :confused: Hi!United Nation or Other Guru's

Is any body get RFE for medical as my Wife is pregnant & she can't get vaccine. last time in 2003 when we filled I-485 that time she didi vaccination but no vacirella as she was pregnent at that time, also now when we get RFE she is pregnant what to do Gurus please help????????

Please help

Got RFE for me and family

Recd email on 14th June. (6 emails, 2 per member)
Waiting for details from attorney.
(will post details once recd.)

My PD is Feb 22, 2003.
I changed the employer last month and in the process of submitting my AC-21 papers.
I don't want to reply to RFE through my attorney since he is attorney of my ex-employer.

What options i have?
Can I reply myself?
Shall I change attorney and submit reply to RFE through new attorney?

Regards,

Rfe Missing !!

It was about 10 days. So,called the Customer Rep and requested for a remail.

I told them that I have followed up with US Postal man/Office. They didnt give the crap of waiting 14/30 days. They are about to remail.

Original I-693 Returned by USCIS as incomplete?

Hi!

I received Copy of RFe from My attorney for my wife but for me I didn't as not received by Attorney but I got email First on 06/14/06

1.My wife's I-693 has been returned in original stating She need Chest X-Ray done as not done earlier.

2.Vacirella Vaccine not given earlier as she was pregnant at that time.

My question is as she is again pregnant now what to do please advise friends Urgent

2.Vacirella Vaccine not given earlier as she was pregnant at that time.

The INS doctor just go by word....tell the INS doctor that your wife already got chiken pox...This is disease is just once in life time...so the Vaccine is not required...you will get a wavier for INS doctor for this...Note only for chiken pox INS doctor goes by your word ...no documents is required to prove this ....all the best...DHOOM

RFE for spouse on 485

RFE for Spouse is as below, yet to see the RFE notice, was fwd. this information from my lawyer.

Please obtain a proper birth certificate. The birth certificate previously submitted was not registered at the time the birth occured. Therefore, please obtain the oldest available evidence which establishes yoru birth and parentage (any of the following):

Hospital birth records which name both child and both parents

Medical Records which name both child and both parents

School Records which name both child and both parents

Census Records which name both child and both parents

Religious records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the
organization where the baptism, dedication, pesentation or comparable rite occured following the birth, showint the date and place of the child's birht, the date of the religious ceremony and the names of the child's parents.

I saw sai06sai also posted similar RFE for his spouse. I was wondering how anyone else who is facing a similar RFE responded to the USCIS

Appreciate your inputs.

Count me in

I got those 6 emails 3 for me and 3 for my wife. I am waiting for the RFE letters to arrive in mail.

No RFE for Birth Certificate as Late registered???

Hi!

I got Copy of RFE for me & wife for wife as I told is for complete the vaccination , as she was pregnant at the time we filled I-485 in 2003 they returned Original I-693 to be opened by Physician Now again my wife is pregnant. I talked to IIO at nebraska they told to provide letter from Physician confirming her pragnancy it will not affect the processing but later we have to provide complete vaccination done record untill application will be pending.

For me they asked only 2 photograph recently taken as i am the principal applicant But strange No RFE for Birth Certificate as I got my BC late registered at the time of Filling???

I-485 RFE for ALL dependents..content of RFE almost same..

Did anyone had RFE like this? First Name of spouse is different than name after marriage!!

I received RFE for my all dependents & surprisingly content of RFE is almost same.."First" Name of my wife was XXXX and afre marraige we changed it to YYYY. Now RFE for my son & daughter is whether mothers name is XXXX or YYYY and RFE for wife is whats her name - XXXX or YYYY?

Did anybody had such type of RFE? How it was hadled? Did my wife has to submit affedevit saying that - she is same XXXX (before marriage) & YYYY (after marriage)? Unfortunately marriage certificate shows my wife maiden name & do not mentions her name after marraige.

Whether submitting Bank/Mortgage statements, personal info from passport, driving lisence, school leaving certificate will be suffieciant?

Any affedevit format?

Thanks in advance..

Rfe - I485

Hi Guys,

Got the below RFE on my I-485. Any ideas on what documents would support the RFE? The RFE was for my wife, however I am planning to send a copy of my affidavit and a affidavit from my wife's parents along with her birth certificate. Would it be a good idea to send a original birth certificate or a photocopy would do?

"The birth certificate you have submitted does not include the child's name. Submit any Secondary Evidence in your possession to support the information you have submitted about your birth and parentage. Secondary evidence will be evaluated for authenticity and credibility and may take the form of historical evidence issued at the tiem of the documented event. Such eveidence may include, but is not limited to: medical records, school records, and religious documents. Affidavits may also be accepted, provided that they are sworn to by persons who were alive at the time and have personal knowledge of the event to which they attest. Any affidavits must contain the affiant's full name and address, date and place of birth, relationship to the party on whose behalf they are attesting, if any, and complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the event."

Received the RFE that was mailed on 20th June

Friends,

Mail was missing and asked for a remail after 10(Yes, 10 days only).

Recvd it in 4 days now.

I got the RFE for EVL/AC21 and my wife for her Birth Certificates.

Thank God,it is not weird as some other friends are receiving !!

Last edited by a moderator:
please advice

I got the below RFE:

Submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to the US. This list shall include the name and location of each employer, the job title and duties, the educational/training requirements the dates you held each position and the salary wage paid.

The list should be supported by the documentary evidence which establishes your employment history. Such evidence may include but is not limited to clear copies of IRS for W2 wage and tax statements. Pay stubs, cancelled checks (both sides). Complete copies of properly filed federal individual income tax returns (IRS form 1040) or any other documentation which confirms your employment history. This evidence should include your current and prospective permanent employer and all previous employers since your last lawful admission.

Do I need to submit latest paystub or last year tax returns is enough. Since Currently I am working on 1099 basis.

Appreciate all your help and advice

Got Rfe Today

I received Copy of RFe from My attorney for me and my wife as follow.

Need to complete Vacirella Vaccine and INS send back the I-693 papers.

Did any one get this type of RFE. What is the best solution.

Thanks.
GCUSA8

Got I-485 RFE mail today

I am waiting for my lawyer to tell me what that is about.
By the way, are I-485 RFE's sent to lawyer, not applicant, right ?

GCusa8, are from a retrogressed country ?
Just wondering whether they are asking this for a specific country ?
It seems get a vacirella vaccine should be easy to get any hospital ?

gcusa8 said:
I received Copy of RFe from My attorney for me and my wife as follow.

Need to complete Vacirella Vaccine and INS send back the I-693 papers.

Did any one get this type of RFE. What is the best solution.

Thanks.
GCUSA8

marlon2006 said:
GCusa8, are from a retrogressed country ?
Just wondering whether they are asking this for a specific country ?
It seems get a vacirella vaccine should be easy to get any hospital ?

YES Iam from INDIA.

Thanks.
GCUSA8

I got e-mail for me yesterday

I got an e-mail from USCIS that they mailed an RFE on June 27th. Either me or my attorney yet to get that.

Thanks