Any EB3 recevied RFE for their 485 applications?

RFE issued today PD 07/2002

hi!GC Lover

i received 4 Email regarding RFE issued on My I-485 Filled on 07/09/2003 with PD 07/2002 I don't know what RFe is for may be for Birth Certificate as I filled my Birth certificate which was late registered with Municipal corporation.Please advise how long it will take to get RFE & who will get it Atorney or me? & what document should I submitt for my Birth Certificate?

Thanks

Thanks for your input, my friends. My PD is current and acturally is over. I am EB3 and from China.

Good luck to you!

AGC4ME said:
is a very muddy topic. According to my lawyer namecheck is done every year so it's not an one time event. So u could have been cleared last year but again resubmitted this year. And according to some, NSC will not match FBI namecheck results to the file until the date becomes current. So your namecheck could have cleared but their system will not reflect it until ur pd becomes current.

So wait till ur PD is current then talk to an Immi. officer. or file WoM.

- usually within a week.
- Attorney get it if attorney is handling your case(you have filed attorney representation - G28).
- Non availability certificate and affidavit from parents\close relatives. Wait for RFE.

chanderjoshi said:
hi!GC Lover

i received 4 Email regarding RFE issued on My I-485 Filled on 07/09/2003 with PD 07/2002 I don't know what RFe is for may be for Birth Certificate as I filled my Birth certificate which was late registered with Municipal corporation.Please advise how long it will take to get RFE & who will get it Atorney or me? & what document should I submitt for my Birth Certificate?

Fast

chanderjoshi said:
hi!GC Lover

RFE Issued on May 10th
Paper mail received on May 15th by attorney.
I have submitted Affidavits, 10th certificate, passport biographic page, license.

HTH
-GCLover007

Rfe - 485(eb3)

Here is my RFE - pl. help.

Submit a currently dated letter from your prospective permanent employer describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one) and the offered salary.The letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment . The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition continue to exist."
Also Send all W-2, 1040's... (all employment history in US)

Would it be okay if I send a letter from current employer? b'coz they said("if diff. from current one") Please adv.

Got emails on 06/03.. Mail not received yet !!

Should I be worried? Actually, I am !! Anybody in the same boat where they had to wait more than a week ?

pravar said:
Would it be okay if I send a letter from current employer? b'coz they said("if diff. from current one") Please adv.

The RFE is bit confused type ... if the GC employer (future employer) is different then the current employer. I think the adjucator who send the RFE assumed that Ur current Employer = Prospective permanent employer.

{ Well if U changed Ur company using AC-21 then UR current employer would become Prospective permanent employer}

I think :-
Prospective permanent employer(that is Ur GC employer) need to send this letter.

1> Stating that the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition continue to exist.

2> Mr xyz does not work for the company XYZ at present. But once he gets the GC .. he will work as "Program Analyst" with a annual salary of $80,000.

Just a thought .. lets know what UR attorney says...

Last edited by a moderator:
i do got the RFE

Friends,

I also joined in RFE club. I filled my 140/485 in April, 04. I got email on 06/09 and Next day my attorney got the letter.

Employment history, employer letter, W2's and medical.
I didn't done my medical previously.

Thanks.,
GCPAPA

Thanks nTan,

Another qn is at this point of time, can I switch my employer?

I mean can I make my current employer as my GC employer(Future employer).

Pl. reply.

Has anyone whose RD was mid 2005 got an RFE. Looks to me that they're still processing 2004 cases although website says Aug, 2005 for 485.

pravar said:
Thanks nTan,

Another qn is at this point of time, can I switch my employer?

I mean can I make my current employer as my GC employer(Future employer).

Pl. reply.

If 180 days have passed since U applied for 485 .. U can.

Just send the AC-21 documents {which will just say that U have changed the employer in the same field, salary etc ... } and Ur reply to 485 RFE.

U should expect some delay .. as first they have to accept Ur AC-21 application and then they will run the 485 RFE reply.

Your attorney will be able to handle this ... I do not think this might be a big issue .. if the job discription is simmilar.

Good luck & keep us posted.

My Turn to describe the RFEs

GOt my RFEs from my lawyer
Both my wife and I received RFEs.

My RFEs
1. Medicals as I have not done it earlier
2. Copy of photo identification(I dont why they need this any ideas)
3. All my I-20AB/I-20ID(I went to school here ) but I know we have i 20s but does not make sense what I-20AB/I-20ID are meant.
4. Prospective employer employer and job duties as usual

Spouse RFE
1.Medical as she has not done it before
2.And to prove that my wife is my wife

No RFE at all for RD 6/27/2004. I did change employers last year and my lawyer suggested not to send any AC21 Docs as my GC Employer is not going to do anything as i joined one of there Client's.Doing same Job, same role except different employer.

My wife too get RFE?

my wife also get Email for RFe issued as I got yesterday I don't know what the rfe is how long it will take to get rfe??

How much period for reply?

Hi!GCLover & Others

I have Quick Question as I gor Email for RFE to me & My wife , as for my wife as at I-485 filling in 2003 she was Pregnant we didn't give Vaccine Vaccirella Now again she is pregnant What should we do? as I am expecting her RFe may be for that Medical?How long time USCIS gives to reply RFE? my wife's delivery will be around 09/30/06 as I am expecting RFe for self will be of Birth Certificate Late Registered?

Rfe

Count me in... Here is my RFE
-----

You must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer, describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your proffered position (if different from your current one), and the date you began employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

-----

Based on the RFE that I received, I contacted attorney/Lawyer and he advised me to contact my Employer for the letter. Then I contacted my company and explained them that I received the RFE and told them that the Attorney has requested me to get the EVL. But my company informed me that my current attorney is not in the company's panel of attorney's. So they are asking to send the RFE letter to them, so that they will contact a new attorney who is in the company's panel. So basically they want to transfer my Case to a new attorney. But at this stage of my case, I dont want to shift to a new attorney And also my current Attorney is very helpful. So I dont know what to do now. Can you guys please advise what to do in this kind of scenario.

Thanks
San13

guys,
how do u determine if its EB3 or EB2 ,

" a member of professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability (who is NOT seeking interest waiver."

is this EB2 or EB3 ????????

90 days

chanderjoshi said:
Hi!GCLover & Others

I have Quick Question as I gor Email for RFE to me & My wife , as for my wife as at I-485 filling in 2003 she was Pregnant we didn't give Vaccine Vaccirella Now again she is pregnant What should we do? as I am expecting her RFe may be for that Medical?How long time USCIS gives to reply RFE? my wife's delivery will be around 09/30/06 as I am expecting RFe for self will be of Birth Certificate Late Registered?

I got medical-vaccination RFE on June 1st and Reply time is upto August 24th.