Any EB3 recevied RFE for their 485 applications?

Rfe

hopeofgc said:
Hi all, I received RFE email on May 16th, but i haven't (my attorney didn't receive it either) received the RFE Notice yet. Its been more than a week.
How much time will it take to get RFE Notice via mail?

Thanks

Recvd RFE emails on 11th and RFE papers deliverd to attorney's office on 15th.

HTH

GCLover007

Received RFE PD June 2002

Got the RFE emails on 05/18/06 and received RFE letters 05/22/06 at home address.
It is asking the employee verification letter from Aug 15. 2005 to now and a sealed envelope for medical exams.

EB3 PD June 2002
485 RD March 2003
Latest FP Aug. 2005
On second AP and EAD.

shylakish said:
i got the RFE mail yesterday. actually my lawyer got them and he scanned them and sent to me.
I think it is common thing these days. they have been sending out RFEs just to get clarification
whether the applicant is still expecting the GC or changed jobs, etc.

The documents asked for me were

1. Letter from prospect employer .... (same letter as everyone)
2. Biographic information (G-325A) with original signatuire. I'm not sure why they are asking me this again.
3. 2 photos in new style taken recently.

The RFE for my wife was
1. 2 photos in new style taken recently

we had sent photos in old style back in Jan 2004. i guess they want us to send the new pictures now.

Hope this helps all others expecting any RFE mails.

I received RFE and they are asking

1) Letter from prospect employer
2) Biographic information (G-325A)......do we need to fill out 4 pages for G- 325A??
3) Copies of all I-797 notices
3) Birth late certificate not sufficient enough.......What should we provide for birth cerificate?

Thanks.

Hello ALL,

I got the RFE asking for Employment Letter showing continuing interest and that terms of labor certification still exist.

Could anybody possibly mail me the sample format of this letter.

Please help

Sincerely
dwl800@gmail.com

Hi,
Could you pls help me with the below my RFE's.

1) 'Letter must indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition continue to exist.'

What is this mean?

2) What is the purpose/importance of Biographic information (G-325A) ? Is this something new? Do they verify the information provided in G-325A with the records in USCIS?

3) Late birth certificate is not acceptable. 2 Affidavites sworn in front of parents. If any one has the affidavit format, then pls provide to me?

I would really appreciate your responses. I want to know how you guys handling the RFE's and pls share with us.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec162003 said:
The documentation submitted is not sufficient to warrant favorable consideration of your petition/application. See attachment for details.

Attachment:

Submit a currently dated letter from your prospective permanent employer describing your persent job duties and position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one) and the offered salary. The letter should be in the origianl and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition continue to exist.
I changed my job once after 485 had been pending for more than a year, didn't file AC 21.

The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition continue to exist.

What the terms and conditions ???? Any idea?

As per my understanding, the terms and conditions mean, the job should continue to exist after you get a green card also. Hope if you get a letter saying that your job is a permanent and continue to exist from your emxployer will be enough for this.

HARRY007 said:
As per my understanding, the terms and conditions mean, the job should continue to exist after you get a green card also. Hope if you get a letter saying that your job is a permanent and continue to exist from your emxployer will be enough for this.

Thanks Harry007. But i am assuming there is more to it.

Guru's, if you have letter format for this, could you please provide to me.

Thanks

I want the same thing. A letter format. Gurus please help

hopeofgc said:
Thanks Harry007. But i am assuming there is more to it.

Guru's, if you have letter format for this, could you please provide to me.

Thanks

This is what i got from attroney for EVL. I am with same employer and Own LC

<date>
Immigration & Naturalization Service

Re: <your name>

Dear sir:

In support of our previously approved petition to classify the above-named alien as beneficiary of a preference immigrant visa, this is to confirm our continuing desire and intention to employ <your name> as <your title> at <your salary> per year.

All other terms and requirements stated in our petition remain unchanged.

Your favorable consideration of the application for adjustment of status will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Sincerely,

ss_guy said:
This is what i got from attroney for EVL. I am with same employer and Own LC

<date>
Immigration & Naturalization Service

Re: <your name>

Dear sir:

In support of our previously approved petition to classify the above-named alien as beneficiary of a preference immigrant visa, this is to confirm our continuing desire and intention to employ <your name> as <your title> at <your salary> per year.

All other terms and requirements stated in our petition remain unchanged.

Your favorable consideration of the application for adjustment of status will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Sincerely,

Thanks ss_guy for your response and letter format.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for this thread which made me take it easy when I got the emails about RFE on my 485 and on my kids' 485 applications.

My attorney got the letters and I only got the emails (without details) about the RFEs.

1. The RFE on my 485 is about submitting a current dated letter from prospective permanent employer describing present job duties and position alongwith offered salary. The letter must also indicate whether any terms / conditions have changed since visa petition.

I have not changed the employer since the petition and all terms remain the same. Obviously the salary is the same, but the work load has increased as the employer knows I will not venture to leave until the GC headache is over.

2. It also asks to provide document giving evidence of my status from the expiry of my last H1B visa.

I had extended my H1B status, but with the ending of visa stamping while being in the US some 2 yrs back, I did not step out of US to get it stamped. I subsequently got AP and EAD to fall back on.

3. The RFE on my kids' 485 is regarding the medical report missing on the TB test which as per them is mandatory for all applicants above 2 years.

Wonder, why their designated doctors were not aware of this when it was done in the first place. It is an unnecessary waste of time and money now.

Well, the good thing about these RFEs is that the applications are moving forward at the NSC and hopefully, rest of the available info. is in line with their requirements giving way to final approval without any more RFE.

ss_guy, thanks for the general format which individuals can edit to their specific needs. The attorneys would love to extract easy money on such simple formatted letters. I intend to work on my own if my attorney demands extra money beyond his out-of-pocket expenses. I will then request him to forward the original letters/envelopes to me.

Good luck guys.

DIGS
EB3, India
140/485 RD Apr.04
PD Aug.03
140 AD Oct.05

sample's

guys,

just like the format for employment letter could anyone please give some sample letters for the following

1) non-availability (Birth) certificate
2) supporting letter format for late registered (birth) RFE's

sai06sai said:
guys,

just like the format for employment letter could anyone please give some sample letters for the following

1) non-availability (Birth) certificate
2) supporting letter format for late registered (birth) RFE's

What is the supporting letter format for late registered (birth) RFE's? Did u already submitted the late birth certificate? They asking for 2 affidavits and also school/medical or hospital records.

affidavits?

They didn't mention anything about affidavits in my RFE. But they mentioned about school/medical/church etc. I am wondering what should it contain?
I have medical record but it has only my name and parents name. School record has father name. I dont know how to satisfy them

sai06sai said:
They didn't mention anything about affidavits in my RFE. But they mentioned about school/medical/church etc. I am wondering what should it contain?
I have medical record but it has only my name and parents name. School record has father name. I dont know how to satisfy them

My school record has DOB but no parents name , is that ok?

Birth Certificate RFE

Sai,
What is a Medical record?
Can I go to our family doctor (private practitioner) and ask for a letter which has DOB, parents' names etc?

hopeofgc - Are you referring to X standard or SSC certificate? I think it has DOB and father's name but no mother's name. If yo are referring to something else, can you please please let us know more about it and its format?

Thanks!

sai06sai said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 RFE for EB3

I am a silent observer of this forum.
I thought of sharing the news about the status of my I-485.
On May 23, 2006 I got the following RFE

Submit a currently dated letter from your propective permanent employer describing your present job duties,position and your offered wage/salary. This letter should be in the original as issued by an authorized officer or executive of the organization. This letter must confirm the offer of permanent employment and state whether the terms and conditions described in your employment-based immigrant visa petition continue to exist.

Here are my details:
EB3,NSC
PD--Sep 18 2002
I-140 & I-485--RD--April 23rd 2004.
I-140--AD--March 3rd 2005.
I got 3rd EAD just 2 months ago.
1st FP on 18th June 2004
2nd FP on 20th Nov 2005
Bio on 15th Aug 2005

Grandhipal said:
Sai,
What is a Medical record?
Can I go to our family doctor (private practitioner) and ask for a letter which has DOB, parents' names etc?

hopeofgc - Are you referring to X standard or SSC certificate? I think it has DOB and father's name but no mother's name. If yo are referring to something else, can you please please let us know more about it and its format?

Thanks!

Grandhipal, Yes, i was referring to SSC certificate. It has only DOB, no father's name or mother's name in it.