• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV2010 winner recieved 2nd letter yet?

help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance

Hello Zizoosman,
Me also winner and I'm also didn't receive my 2nd NL. I called to KCC and they told me, that they received my 1st forms and I need to wait untill January.... I'm currently in the USA.
Did you call to KCC?

help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance

Hello Zizoosman,
Me also winner and I'm also didn't receive my 2nd NL. I called to KCC and they told me, that they received my 1st forms and I need to wait untill January.... I'm currently in the USA.
Did you call to KCC?

Can u actually do that? for example, if u r from Asian origin (say China) and born in Africa (say Somalia), and do not hold somalian passport, can u claim somalia as your country of eligibility/nativity?

Yes you can if you have officially proof of being born there....with no proof (offical International birth certificate)...you can't claim it.

I received my 2nd notification letter today (dated November 17th). Just like the 1st NL it was sent through Sweden.

Hi DC2010,
KCC sent 2NL dated November 20 to me, but I haven't received it yet...
interview date is 6 january....
did u received your 2NL to your address directly or through the US consulate???
Thanks

I received my 2nd notification letter today (dated November 17th). Just like the 1st NL it was sent through Sweden.

Hi DC2010,
KCC sent 2NL dated November 20 to me, but I haven't received it yet...
interview date is 6 january....
did u received your 2NL to your address directly or through the US consulate???
Thanks

Hi AsOc,

This package came from KCC. It included my interview letter and instructions on scheduling the medical exam. However, it does not include the medical forms; they will be sent by the US consulate (at least this is my assumption since the consulate called me last week to let me know that they do not have the medical forms ready yet but will send it as soon as possible).

Hi AsOc,

This package came from KCC. It included my interview letter and instructions on scheduling the medical exam. However, it does not include the medical forms; they will be sent by the US consulate (at least this is my assumption since the consulate called me last week to let me know that they do not have the medical forms ready yet but will send it as soon as possible).

Hi DC2010
I received 2NL today.
US consulate gave forms to complete... DS230 Part 1 and 2 and DSP122
but DSP 122 form was not included...
were you asked to fill in those forms too???
thanks

Hi DC2010
I received 2NL today.
US consulate gave forms to complete... DS230 Part 1 and 2 and DSP122
but DSP 122 form was not included...
were you asked to fill in those forms too???
thanks

I received a package from the US Consulate today (different from the package from KCC received on Monday). Neither of the packages include the forms you mention in your previous posting. However, I have completed these forms after receiving the 1st NL and returned them to KCC who has forwarded the forms to the US Consulate. I know this because the Consulate called me last week to ask me why I didn't complete any forms for my husband and daughter (since my husband has a GC and my daughter has dual citizenship Dutch/ American they are not immigrating with me).

If you already returned these forms to KCC I would advise you to call the Consulate to check if you need to complete the forms again.

Yess................I got my visa......yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....:D
1st letter recieved: 22nd June
Letter sent to KCC: 5th july
2nd Letter recieved: 3rd Noveber
Interview @ embassy :23rd December(Gave Blue sheet for additional processing)
Called via phone on 25th January
Gave Token on 26th January
Gave Visa on 27 January

I received 2nd NL today!
I already did receive my package with all forms

do you need to take children to interview also

This is little info but when you have young kids that come to the US with you, you need to take them for both the medical exam and the interview. If you have different case, post the information more detailed so an answer is possible to your specific case

Hey! Guys,
My mom is a DV2010 winner..and waiting for our no to get current. But this fall that is on September my university starts, so I have to be in USA by September. But according to the bulletin we're expecting our no to get current on somewhere around July. So my question is do I have to obtain F1 and be on time in University or I should wait for the DV2010 interview. As I see if i wait till the DV process I wont be able to stay on time in Univ. So is there a way I can get things sorted out? I mean if we speak with KCC will they help us by sending the 2nd NL earlier and so on.
If anyone can give me some advice on this issue..I really would be grateful.

case number: 2010XXXXX31343
Pa name: Kamara,emmanuel japhet
preference category: Dv diversity
foreign state changeability: tanzania(tazn)
sent ;from kcc: 22 .April.2009
received by Emmanuel Japhet Kamara:12.May.2009(Ukraine)
Sent back a package to kcc: on 22,may,2009 (from tanzania)
Received immigration visa appointment, Wednesday, 3 March, 2010 11:01(Poland)
Interview conducted: on Tuesday 6 April 2010, 8:00am (Poland)
I got immigration visa of u.s.a: Wednesday 7 April 2010, 3:00pm(Poland)

"God Bless America"