• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV2010 winner recieved 2nd letter yet?

WT IS THE CURRENT CASE NUMBER RELASHIONSHIP TO VISA BULLETIN TABLES INFORMATION . am really confuzed of it.....i.e as am africa/ ETHIOPIA ...my case number is AF 00029011 . can any one clr me ???? plz

with regards ;
sollion

The region of AFRICA is divided into 4 categories, ie, Africa, Egypt, Ethiopia and Nigeria. Since you are Ethiopian, you have to always look out for numbers quoted for Ethiopia

Sorry, I really did not ask anybody or you for a help. Thanks

:D....if you pronouce the email address out loud is sounds like..."cheat"...makes me wonder...and on top of that why would any person post out of nothing, their email address, sounds suspicious to me...:rolleyes:

i have got the 2nd letter yesterday:),dated 16th oct....my interview date is 23 dec.its more like a instruction paper,what documents i need to submit on interview day and photo requrirements,medical test location,police certificate requirements,birth certificate requirements etc.and a questionnaire...

1st letter recieved : 22nd June
1st Letter Dated: 11 May
Letter sent back to KCC: 5 July
Confirmation : 7 July
2nd Letter recieved : 3 Novebmer
2nd Letter Dated: 16 Oct.
Interview Date: 23 December.
Case No:2010AS0007***

i have got the 2nd letter yesterday:),dated 16th oct....my interview date is 23 dec.its more like a instruction paper,what documents i need to submit on interview day and photo requrirements,medical test location,police certificate requirements,birth certificate requirements etc.and a questionnaire...

1st letter recieved : 22nd June
1st Letter Dated: 11 May
Letter sent back to KCC: 5 July
Confirmation : 7 July
2nd Letter recieved : 3 Novebmer
2nd Letter Dated: 16 Oct.
Interview Date: 23 December.
Case No:2010AS0007***

Hi Tanim..
Where are you from?

@ Tanim :

I'm from Indonesia. What kind of questionnaire that you receives along with the 2nd NL? Is it must be sent back to KCC?

Hello Guys.
I didn't get my 2nd NL yet. But I sent the 1st in the beginning of October. Still waiting for 2nd NL.
If someone has 2nd NL Could you please send me a scan of it on e-mail: bkarshiboev@chu.edu

Thank you.

I found this on a german website: greencardgratis.de/diverses3/docs-gcg-dv2007-second-final.pdf (it wouldnt let me post the url, so just copy/paste)

Its from 2007, but I guess it wont have changed that much.

I found this on a german website: greencardgratis.de/diverses3/docs-gcg-dv2007-second-final.pdf (it wouldnt let me post the url, so just copy/paste)

Its from 2007, but I guess it wont have changed that much.

Thanks a lot.
I'll check it out.

@ Tanim :

I'm from Indonesia. What kind of questionnaire that you receives along with the 2nd NL? Is it must be sent back to KCC?
you will have to fill it up ,then bring with you on the date of interview,just some simple questions like siblings information,telephone no etc etc.

i think so.
but again, i didnt get mine yet. Ill tell you when i receive it, which should be pretty soon now.

i think so.
but again, i didnt get mine yet. Ill tell you when i receive it, which should be pretty soon now.

Ok, thanx.
Did you call to KCC?
I called and they told me that I need to wait untill Junuary....

help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance