• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV2010 winner recieved 2nd letter yet?

Hello friends. Any one please help. As I told, one of my friend is in much problem. His case number is 2010AS000001xx. KCC confirmed him over phone that his interview is in 1st October and they issued 2nd letter to him on 26 August. But it has been past 23 days and he didnt get his 2nd letter yet. Now we are being sure that his 2nd letter is missing by any reason. Another problem is that USA embassy of our country does not reschedule DV interview. What should he do now in this situation? Should he request KCC to send a copy of 2nd letter via email? Do you know anybody that does KCC send 2nd letter via email in such kind of situation?

Hello friends. Any one please help. As I told, one of my friend is in much problem. His case number is 2010AS000001xx. KCC confirmed him over phone that his interview is in 1st October and they issued 2nd letter to him on 26 August. But it has been past 23 days and he didnt get his 2nd letter yet. Now we are being sure that his 2nd letter is missing by any reason. Another problem is that USA embassy of our country does not reschedule DV interview. What should he do now in this situation? Should he request KCC to send a copy of 2nd letter via email? Do you know anybody that does KCC send 2nd letter via email in such kind of situation?

I don't think it is a problem...your number is current, you have the interview date and time and all your papers...I think that is all your friend needs to do is be on time.:)

I would suggest to let KCC knows that he didn't receive the letter. When I called KCC in the first week to know my interview date they informed me the date and when I said I haven't receive the 2nd NL yet they said wait untill 25th. If I don't receive it by 25th of Sep, they would send me by e-mail.

I would suggest to let KCC knows that he didn't receive the letter. When I called KCC in the first week to know my interview date they informed me the date and when I said I haven't receive the 2nd NL yet they said wait untill 25th. If I don't receive it by 25th of Sep, they would send me by e-mail.

hi there, may be us embassy dhaka will provide the best information coz as kcc send the 2nd nl they always suggest route the further inquiry to the embassy after sending the 2nd letter.

By the way sik what is ur interview date? r u doing ur cp in Thailand?

all the best friends.

Hi all I received my interview letter today

2010-SA0000001XX
NL letter received - 27 May 2009
Sent Forms to KCC via fedex - 02 June 2009
Interview letter received - 18 September 2009
Interview Date - 05 October 2009

hi there, may be us embassy dhaka will provide the best information coz as kcc send the 2nd nl they always suggest route the further inquiry to the embassy after sending the 2nd letter.

By the way sik what is ur interview date? r u doing ur cp in Thailand?

all the best friends.

Oct 2, Yes in Thailand but now I am in Dhaka to celebrae the Eid with my parents. What about you? What did they mention in your 2nd NL with regards to Validity of the Visa? Mine shows 4 months but if I am not wrong until DV2009 it was 6 months.

Oct 2, Yes in Thailand but now I am in Dhaka to celebrae the Eid with my parents. What about you? What did they mention in your 2nd NL with regards to Validity of the Visa? Mine shows 4 months but if I am not wrong until DV2009 it was 6 months.

hi, gr8 news that ur 2nd nl is in hand.u got that in Dhaka or in Thailand? plz give me the date.

My interview is on 25th October. kcc confirmed me via e-mail saying that they've posted my 2nd nl on 26august but I'm still waiting for it. I'm badly waiting for It coz a lot of works are waiting in the pipeline to get done.

Yap it was 6monts till 2009 and if they say 4months then make it a point that they must have some different ideas for this year.

Hey dude, I need a help from ur side please scan ur 2nd nl and the papers and send it to metroloy@rediffmail.com(obviously erase ur personal information ) if it is possible, so that I can start my works.(It seems this year everything is different so I think its not reliable doing the documents according to the last years experience. So I need ur help buddy. )
It will be great help dude.

In case ur 2nd letter is not in hand but you've seen it from any of ur friends then if possible get a copy from him and scan it please.

Eid Mubarak to u and all my friends.I wish u all a happy journey towards visa processing.

Thanks & cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, gr8 news that ur 2nd nl is in hand.u got that in Dhaka or in Thailand? plz give me the date.

My interview is on 25th October. kcc confirmed me via e-mail saying that they've posted my 2nd nl on 26august but I'm still waiting for it. I'm badly waiting for It coz a lot of works are waiting in the pipeline to get done.

Yap it was 6monts till 2009 and if they say 4months then make it a point that they must have some different ideas for this year.

Hey dude, I need a help from ur side please scan ur 2nd nl and the papers and send it to metroloy@rediffmail.com(obviously erase ur personal information ) if it is possible, so that I can start my works.(It seems this year everything is different so I think its not reliable doing the documents according to the last years experience. So I need ur help buddy. )
It will be great help dude.

In case ur 2nd letter is not in hand but you've seen it from any of ur friends then if possible get a copy from him and scan it please.

Eid Mubarak to u and all my friends.I wish u all a happy journey towards visa processing.

Thanks & cheers.

Sorry Metroloy, I don't have the copy of my 2nd NL yet. They also sent mine on 26th Aug and delivered to Bangkok on 14th Sep. I will send this to you after 28th from BKK. FYI, the contents depen on the Embassy. I saw one 2nd NL Package of my friend in Bangladesh consisting of many documents in Bengali but they used the instructions for DV-2008 instead of 2010. For example in Bangladesh they advised to bring along the Admit Card, Registration Card, Photographs of Marriage ceremony etc. etc.which they didn't ask me.

Sorry Metroloy, I don't have the copy of my 2nd NL yet. They also sent mine on 26th Aug and delivered to Bangkok on 14th Sep. I will send this to you after 28th from BKK. FYI, the contents depen on the Embassy. I saw one 2nd NL Package of my friend in Bangladesh consisting of many documents in Bengali but they used the instructions for DV-2008 instead of 2010. For example in Bangladesh they advised to bring along the Admit Card, Registration Card, Photographs of Marriage ceremony etc. etc.which they didn't ask me.

Thanks dude, please send that as soon as possible. not getting one thing....the 2nd nl packge you've seen that was send to dv winner of 2010 or 2008? please give me your e-mail ID.keep in touch.All the best for ur interview.

Thanks&cheers.

Torikul,

Advise your friend to send a mail to KCC asking them to send his 2nd letter through e-mail to him, he can then print and start the processes.

Some friends have being doing it. This will help alot

Hi Torikul what is the current status of ur friend?He got the 2nd letter?if not then what is the suggestion for him by the us embassy Dhaka or the Kcc?

Please share with us.

All the best.Thanks&cheers.

Thanks dude, please send that as soon as possible. not getting one thing....the 2nd nl packge you've seen that was send to dv winner of 2010 or 2008? please give me your e-mail ID.keep in touch.All the best for ur interview.

Thanks&cheers.

Thanks. Sure I will send you as soon as possible. The 2nd NL I have seen is for winner of DV-2010 but the attached instruction is for 2008. My e-mail address is sikhan@live.com. Take care.

hello cn you please help me with the way u can post your queries on here..i want to know if i may still be notified in dv2010 i played or shouldi lost hope now

WT IS THE CURRENT CASE NUMBER RELASHIONSHIP TO VISA BULLETIN TABLES INFORMATION . am really confuzed of it.....i.e as am africa/ ETHIOPIA ...my case number is AF 00029011 . can any one clr me ???? plz

with regards ;
sollion