• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV2010 winner recieved 2nd letter yet?

I've received my second notification letter too!
It was sent on August 25th.

My interview is on Oct. 8th!

Hi katching, Would you please tell us your case number?So that I can guess about my interview date. My CN is 2010AS00004xxx.

Hi katching, Would you please tell us your case number?So that I can guess about my interview date. My CN is 2010AS00004xxx.

Underneath is many times a personal signature created and her/his case number is on there...just take a look and if every one updates their signature it would be very helpful to others.:)

Second Notice Letter (N.L)

Dear "Jess8", "LeenaNZ" & "Katching" ;

We are still waiting to have your SCAN of second notification letter.

Thankfully,

It is Labor Day in the USA and a day of for postal services (USPS), banks, etc...many people have the day off so you might have to wait till tomorrow for more info of people and mail received.

Hi guys,
I sent inquiry twice to KCC on August 12 and 25, and the answer was same," Thank you for your inquiry. Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed.. ". What do you think it may happened?

Thanks before guys..

Normaly a winner gets 2nd letter before 4-6 weeks of the interview. DV2010 interview will start from 1st october'09 and that is less than 3 weeks from now. But most of us who are current in october still did not recieve 2nd letter yet. What do you think about that friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am one of those in the same category and based on the visa bulletin. My number becomes current in Oct. I suggest that you make a call to KCC & the consulate office just to confirm your interview date.

Since I only have 3 weeks for my interview. I have started working on my police clearance & medical

I'm confirmed for interview on 1/10/09.

cn2010OC0000005X

God is Good!:)

hi yall
i also got my 2nd NL yesterday
it states that my interview is at the 4/10/09
but there is only the appointment letter, panel of doctors list and notice of applicants.
Nothing about AOS or list of requirments. is that normal?

Can someone please scan the second letter and put it here?

i am one of those in the same category and based on the visa bulletin. My number becomes current in Oct. I suggest that you make a call to KCC & the consulate office just to confirm your interview date.

Since I only have 3 weeks for my interview. I have started working on my police clearance & medical

I'm confirmed for interview on 1/10/09.

cn2010OC0000005X

God is Good!:)

Hi Reborn,

Congrats on getting the 2nd package, may I ask which country are you from?

Can you please the region and case number and when you received the first NL...like a signature so you only have to do it once and it will show up in all your posts!:)

One of my friend is DV2010 winner. His case number is 2010AS000001xx. KCC has confirmed him over phone that his interview will be held on 1st October'09. But the problem is that he still didnt get his 2nd letter yet. On the other hand, For Eid festival all of the post office of our country will be closed for about 7 days. So he has only 6 to 8 working days in his hand to get preparation for the interview and if I am not wrong he needs 2nd letter to do that. In this situation What will be the advice for him? What should he do now? Please friends, write your suggestions please.

One of my friend is DV2010 winner. His case number is 2010AS000001xx. KCC has confirmed him over phone that his interview will be held on 1st October'09. But the problem is that he still didnt get his 2nd letter yet. On the other hand, For Eid festival all of the post office of our country will be closed for about 7 days. So he has only 6 to 8 working days in his hand to get preparation for the interview and if I am not wrong he needs 2nd letter to do that. In this situation What will be the advice for him? What should he do now? Please friends, write your suggestions please.

If he hasn't receive his 2 NL before 20th this month, he should contact the embassy to reschedule the date, however he should print out the message he had received from KCC to start the medical and the police report.

hello I'm also waiting for the second letter, but how do I know when my number becomes current, and the fact that I don't received the letter how can affect me?
case # 2010sa000009xx

hello I'm also waiting for the second letter, but how do I know when my number becomes current, and the fact that I don't received the letter how can affect me?
case # 2010sa000009xx

Your number is current, i will advice you KCC to confirm your interview date.

Goodluck.