Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

college senior here, so entry lvl jobs/paid internships. my major is related to Human Resources, so somewhere in HR...or anything for now.....if i do get my green card, im planing to enlist regardless.

You kidding me!!!!!!

Hi All,

My petition is based on Spouse petition. I am just worried that I have not received my biometrics yet. Is this something I should be worried about?
I tried waiting for the mail for a week and to my disappointment nothing came. Mail box is empty :( Up until now, I have not received it, what should I do?
Should I wait until October 24 to do a follow up call to USCIS?

Please please please.... advise....

Here's my timeline:
08/12/2010 - filed I-485, I-130, I-765
08/24/2010 - received NOA
10/11/2010 - still waiting for Biometrics

Wow October 21st, our prayers are with you. Please make mental notes of questions and let us know. Insha Allah (God Willing) everything will be fine!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Prayers Citi, i hope inshallah everything goes fine for everybody i will inshallah post my interview experience so that it will help others to on this board. Once again best of luck to everyone:)

Hi All,

My petition is based on Spouse petition. I am just worried that I have not received my biometrics yet. Is this something I should be worried about?
I tried waiting for the mail for a week and to my disappointment nothing came. Mail box is empty :( Up until now, I have not received it, what should I do?
Should I wait until October 24 to do a follow up call to USCIS?

Please please please.... advise....

Here's my timeline:
08/12/2010 - filed I-485, I-130, I-765
08/24/2010 - received NOA
10/11/2010 - still waiting for Biometrics

Hi JayKat
We are in the same boat.Apparently spouse based petition takes a bit longer after what I have reading on this thread
I know exactly that feeling waiting each day for the mail only to turn up with bills and junk mail LOL . our timelines are pretty much close together- fingers crossed.
I called and made a service request, I can call on October 14th again they will not take another service request unless it past 30 days.
We will just have to wait it out.

Does anyone know if I can show up at the ASC and do my biometrics without a appointment letter. Ive read on a different thread that someone did that and was successful

will it speed up the process to get interview schedule if I will do a walk in biometrics? immiqrous and jaykat i know the feeling. i hope you guys will receive your appointment. maybe you guys can call and ask for code 3 fp appointment.

I need to vent! still nothing... yesterday I asked my lawyer about all those things... to speed up the process, with the work proposal and all that stuff, he told me just "No, there's nothing we can do to speed up the EAD process." and if I talk about the 90-day mark... he just doesn't answer me :O...

I don't know... because I am not a lawyer, but to do all of the above (since I filed with my lawyer)... do I need him? or I can take my own infopasses?

odd people...

Hi JayKat
We are in the same boat.Apparently spouse based petition takes a bit longer after what I have reading on this thread
I know exactly that feeling waiting each day for the mail only to turn up with bills and junk mail LOL . our timelines are pretty much close together- fingers crossed.
I called and made a service request, I can call on October 14th again they will not take another service request unless it past 30 days.

Does anyone know if I can show up at the ASC and do my biometrics without a appointment letter. Ive read on a different thread that someone did that and was successful

I think not, the first thing they ask you is your appointment letter.

will it speed up the process to get interview schedule if I will do a walk in biometrics? immiqrous and jaykat i know the feeling. i hope you guys will receive your appointment. maybe you guys can call and ask for code 3 fp appointment.

No harm going earlier.............

We should all put in our signature what kind of petition are we under... just to make it more clear... immiqrous is right :)

We are on the same boat. Just relax, when it comes, it comes. There is nothing to worry. As long as you have a receipt, please give USCIS about 3-6 months to process. Right now USCIS has other priority and will not take care of us, all they are worried about is budget shortage. :)

Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got my wife's EAD. She is derivative of F-4 petition.
Thank You Al Mighty God.........

I just went to pick up the mails... and mennn... nothings in there again! :( i guess i have to wait til tomorrow.

Hi JayKat

Thanks for the reply. Its good new that i am not the only one.

Citi - Congrats..

USC Father - Petitioner for unmarried 43 year old son..
i245 - NY Interview (2008) of unmarried son with 2 children derivatives.

Questions:
- will you be travelling - he answered yes..
- do you intend to marry the children mother - answer no..
(they live together and will get married when he becomes a citizen - she
is not protected by 245i)
- no tax returns or anything asked for.
- attorney did not file the two children's i485 supplement - they filed at the interview.
- stamp, stamp - GC received in a few days after interview.

Thanks buddy!