Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

Hi Everyone,
I am not a member of this thread as my hubby (USC) only sent in my application yesterday - I - 485 etc. I am currently on a visiting visa to the USA and my six months will be up 03/24/2011. I understand that as he has now filed for me, I am able to stay on in the US until my GC is approved, no problems. I am booked to go on a cruise to the Bahamas (travelling from Miami) in April (for 3 nights). Now my question is this, will I have a problem with re-entry back into the US at the port of entry? My US visa does not expire until Nov 2012.

BTW I really enjoyed your thread and was grinning from ear to ear at all the timelines. Very exciting, congrats!

DO NOT LEAVE THE COUNTRY as your I-485 will be deemed abandoned!!!!!!!!

Hey citi786 my friend nothing new just waiting .How are things on your end? I hope all is well for you and family.

Hey citi786 my friend nothing new just waiting .How are things on your end? I hope all is well for you and family.

We are doing will and thank God everyday for His blessings!
I hope your wait ends soon and the good Lord blesses you and your family GC's........
God Bless!

Hi Karjoon,

I was able to renew my DL and now got a job. I'm Thankful, and just taking it one day at a time.
I see they only moved one month with the bulletin.
Take care and be blessed.

Congratulations LadyM keep faith all will be well , I also checked we just have to keep hoping for the best. Soon it will be our chance soon my friend . I am glad that things are coming together for you

Awww citi786 I am so very happy that things are going good for you and family. I am glad that you still keep checking on us and giving your support and encouragement thank you . My email is lkarjoon@aol.com

Awww citi786 I am so very happy that things are going good for you and family. I am glad that you still keep checking on us and giving your support and encouragement thank you . My email is lkarjoon@aol.com

I am still here and won't quit till you and your lovely family go GrEEn...................................Amen!

Hi Karjoon! I'm still hanging in here. F2B still hasn't moved (since January!):(
Fingers crossed that things will change though. Going to start looking for a new job, and I am so glad I don't have the H1 restriction anymore - so at least there is 1 positive in all this.

How are you hanging in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother's I-130 (Consular Processing) is approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody I went to prioritydate.com and the projected date to become current is august 3 2012, (with a priority date of 4-30-01) so we have to keep praying and continue to have faith