RiteshSanghvi.

What is your DO?

Its been almost 2 weeks that i sent my RFE back to the
NBC, do you think i should of recieved an update by now,
atleast saying that theyve recieved it and case resumed,
or something. With my first RFE they updated it the day
after they recieved it..... :confused:
I hope im not getting another one =/

Hmmm... when I sent back evidence for my last RFE, they let me know they'd received it within 2-3 days! Two weeks does sound a bit much... not sure what you can do though...

Yeah i dont know either. They responded alot quicker to the first rfe.
I called uscis this morning but we all know how pointless that is..
the operator told me i shouldnt worry yet and that it can take
anywhere between 2 - 60 days for uscis to update my account,
that doesnt help my peace of mind. LOL

Do you think it would hurt if i sent in another copy of the transcripts..

What about the infopass BumbleBee? maybe you could talk to somebody at your DO and make sure they got your documents?

What about the infopass BumbleBee? maybe you could talk to somebody at your DO and make sure they got your documents?

Well my case is at NBC in missouri, so i dont know if my local
DO would know anything more then USCIS.

Tomorrow we are going to call IRS and have them mail
out the transcripts again and if i still havnt heard anything by
end of next week, we'll send them in. Worst that can happen
is they'll have 2 copies of the transcripts, right? ....

Question regarding I-130 Form

I am getting ready to apply for my spouse who lives outside India. Is it better to send I-130 with necessary document to the lockbox address which is P.O.Box in Chicago or it says send it to an address in Chicago via courier/fed ex. Which place is better to send it? Please advice.

Also, how long does it take for the immigrant visa to be approved for the spouse. Thanks.

Received Welcome letter

Hi everyone. I've been on this site for many many years and my dream has finally come true. We received the permanent resident approval letter in the mail today so I should receive the card in 3 weeks time. My husband and I are going to celebrate tonight. I wish you all the best. Look at my time line, USCIS has definitely gotten their act together in this department. I don't think that even my closest friends would understand how much of a weight has been lifted off of my shoulder so I share this with you too.
Your time will definitely come soon too.

Good luck to all

Received my EAD in the mail today, and drove straight to the social security office to get my SSN!

I'm breathing a little easier now that I can work and travel - still waiting for an interview date, though.

Received my EAD in the mail today, and drove straight to the social security office to get my SSN!

I'm breathing a little easier now that I can work and travel - still waiting for an interview date, though.

Hey thats awesome!!! You'll be visiting Aus in no time!! =) Happy for you..

Still no news here...

I still don't have my EAD, I went for my infopass and was told that my case is being processed now and it shouldn't be long for my EAD approval and everything is ok, no RFE or such. But I still worry why does it take so much longer for my application than for everybody else.

i have decided to make an infopass for my case.. maybe ill be able to find out something.

ella, with regards to your case, isnt there something about a 90 day rule, that if you havnt recieved ur EAd by then, and you've recieved no rfe's, then you can go to your DO and they can give you your EAd or something.. did they mention that to you when you went for your infopass? but then i guess if its coming soon, you might get it within the week anyhow..

Yeah, they used to give interim EAD stamp in your passport, but they stopped doing that about 2 years ago. The IO that I talked to was actually really mean in the begining, almost screaming at me that they don't have anything to do with EAD and my case is in NBC. Then she agreed to call them and ask them what was going on (which she was supposed to do in the first place), after all that her attitude changed, she went to the back room and came back with information, that they are working on my case right now (but my LUD date for EAD hasn't changed for 2 months).
So I guess all I can do is wait, but it is getting frustrating :(

Approved. Both parents without any interview :)

All the best guys with your process including the Ozs.

As for the Ozs: Oz, Oz, Oz Oye, Oye, Oye

Approved. Both parents without any interview :)

All the best guys with your process including the Ozs.

As for the Ozs: Oz, Oz, Oz Oye, Oye, Oye

Congrats to both your parents!!

LOL @ the Oz comment! Reminds me of all the cricket
games i use to watch