Any April 2008 Filers?

Hi

Hey, just wanted to drop by and see how all the April filers
are doing, its been a while. Life is so much less complicated
with a GC heh. Nothing new here, just working. We did book
and pay for our airline tickets to Australia for June. Very exciting.
Just enjoying a stress free life until we have to apply for the
I-751! Eek! See you all then.

Take Care all!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you guys how excited i just I got approval an email!!!!!!!!!! Please nobody give up VSC is working, FINALLY.

Here's my timeline:
I-751 removal conditions :
- sent I-751 VSC April 4/12/08
- NOA 1 year extension April 4/18/08
- Biometrics appointment May 5/28/08
- waiting time....
- changed address 1/02/09
- LUD 01/05/09
- no further touches...
- 03/03/09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the email. April 2008 filers...here we go.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC***********
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 3, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Thank my good GOD!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you guys how excited i just I got approval an email!!!!!!!!!! Please nobody give up VSC is working, FINALLY.

Here's my timeline:
I-751 removal conditions :
- sent I-751 VSC April 4/12/08
- NOA 1 year extension April 4/18/08
- Biometrics appointment May 5/28/08
- waiting time....
- changed address 1/02/09
- LUD 01/05/09
- no further touches...
- 03/03/09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the email. April 2008 filers...here we go.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC***********
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 3, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Thank my good GOD!

Thats great news shea, Congrats! Noone is this thread is up
to the I-751 yet tho.. This is the April thread for those that
filed for GC. (not removal of conditions) Sorry. I am sure there
was one made for April I-751 filers, you would just need to
do a search! Goodluck!