Any April 2008 Filers?

Seattle filer!

Yeah, I've noticed that your case looks totally out of the norm ;), and that js360 got his EAD in 1 month, so I will stick to my initial 1.5 months estimate :cool:.

Have you seen any more Seattle filers in this forum?

Actually you and js360 are only Seattle filer I have seen in this forum. But when I was at DO for biometric there were at least 30 people waiting to get their biometric taken (just that day I was there!). So....

Actually you and js360 are only Seattle filer I have seen in this forum. But when I was at DO for biometric there were at least 30 people waiting to get their biometric taken (just that day I was there!). So....

Wow.. 30 ppl. I was lucky when i had mine done on monday, there was only 2 other ppl in the room, so i was in and out pretty quick. Come to think of it, i havnt seen too many ppl from NY on this forum.. any out there??

I am a Seattle filer too ;)

Hey all... Thank you for checking in :)

No updates for me: It is about day 25 for me and nothing... my checks haven't been checked and I don't have any notices :confused::eek: ;-(

Just waiting for next week, when it will be over 30 days and USCIS will agree to at least look for my case... sigh...

nice to see everyone's case is progressing though...

I think people normally send to Chicago lockbox via USPS career. Since you sent courier, they may have a different forwarding mechanism to the data entry people in USCIS.

Take it easy. I dont see much problems here, it may come within a month/5 weeks but however, you have not lost any time, your receipt date for the applications will still be the date(Courier timestamp) they recd. it.

Seattle DO

Yes, nice to hear from people from Seattle: this DO seems to be working fast enough. I saw about 10 people, and talked to 4. They were going for Naturalization (2) and GC renewal (2)

Enjoy the unusual sunshine this weekend!!! :)

Yes, nice to hear from people from Seattle: this DO seems to be working fast enough. I saw about 10 people, and talked to 4. They were going for Naturalization (2) and GC renewal (2)

Enjoy the unusual sunshine this weekend!!! :)

Yeah, let's hope Seattle DO works fast and give us our interview and GC.

I'm loving this sunny weather :D You enjoy it too.

No News

Hello April filers,

I'm just bringing the topic up again. Since there is no activity (all of us seem to be just waiting) this forum went to the 3rd or 4th page, and now there are 2 threads for April 08 filers...

Waiting sucks!!!! :mad:

Hello April filers,

I'm just bringing the topic up again. Since there is no activity (all of us seem to be just waiting) this forum went to the 3rd or 4th page, and now there are 2 threads for April 08 filers...

Waiting sucks!!!! :mad:

I know exactly what you mean... the waiting does suck, but im quickly learning paitence lol. I just been coming on here and reading other threads, i dont have anything to update - yet =/

Hope all us April filers hear something soon.

Nothing Yet...

I know exactly what you mean... the waiting does suck, but im quickly learning paitence lol. I just been coming on here and reading other threads, i dont have anything to update - yet =/

Hope all us April filers hear something soon.

You must be very good at it :) (being patient) because I still get up every morning only thinking about logging on to see if there is a new update on my case!!! Like you said I also hope we all start getting news soon!

No news here either, but some February/March filers are getting their IL notice already. And patience1978 (a new beginning of April filer) got the IL as well. Patience: if you happen to log on: congrats! ;)

April filer here

Hi people. Here is my info. I really do hope this works out. I have been waiting for half of my life for this

Patience 1978......you case is amazing...only 3 months to interview, lucky you... BTW what is you D.O office??

Guacho

You must be very good at it :) (being patient) because I still get up every morning only thinking about logging on to see if there is a new update on my case!!! Like you said I also hope we all start getting news soon!

No news here either, but some February/March filers are getting their IL notice already. And patience1978 (a new beginning of April filer) got the IL as well. Patience: if you happen to log on: congrats! ;)

Well, im defintly not good at it, its a learning process =P I have a 2 year old daughter, so i lose my paitence pretty quick!

I'm the same tho, each evening i check my status to see if there are any updates.. we are a sad lot! =P

Yes, defintly a congrats to you Patience1978 for getting your IL!! that gives us hope for the rest of us April Filers!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

Hi all,

Just a quick update...

It turns out it wasn't really just USCIS taking their time to open my package... on May27th I finally heard from them: my complete application package was returned to me as it was rejected.... my poor hubby got confused and signed as 'preparer' rather than 'applicant' on the I-130:whistle:... so the whole thing was rejected and we re-submitted it... so I am a May filler now :-/

It was fun to hear from you all... now I know what to expect. :)

I guess I should look for a May Fillers thread :)

Hi all,
It turns out it wasn't really just USCIS taking their time to open my package... on May27th I finally heard from them: my complete application package was returned to me as it was rejected...

Aw im sorry to hear that it was returned to you, I guess that means you wont get that job you wanted, by June 23rd? =/
Goodluck tho, and i hope this time it works out well for you, and is a fast process!

Aw im sorry to hear that it was returned to you, I guess that means you wont get that job you wanted, by June 23rd? =/
Goodluck tho, and i hope this time it works out well for you, and is a fast process!

Thanks BumbleBee... That is exactly what it means... but in a way it removes the pressure... now that I have no job lined up it doesn't matter as much if I don't get the thing super-quick. Thanks for the encouragement and best of luck!

UPDATE

Marriage based April Filing Indianapolis DO

got the interview letter but no email notification or change in online status. no EAD/Advance parole yet.

I-485, I-765, I-131 applied on 04/03/2008
Received Date 04/04/2008
Notice Date 04/08/2008
Notice Received 04/11/08
FP notice 04/14/08
FP appt : 05/01/08
FP done: everything was over in 15 min; the lady told me to expect the EAD in two weeks to three months.
Interview notice: 06/05/08
Interview date : 07/14/08

hope everything goes smooth.

will keep you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE

got the interview letter but no email notification or change in online status. no EAD/Advance parole yet.[/B]

hope everything goes smooth.

will keep you posted.

Hey, Congrats on getting your interview letter!! Great news!
I am sure your EAD is soon to follow.

By the way, may i ask whats your D/O??

Hi, everyone. I filed in late April. So far so good. From what I've read so far, my most logical next step would be to receive my interview letter... Fingers crossed. Thank you to all of you here for helping us see what is really going on up there...