• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Today's Inspiration

Let us watch and wait as we prepare for the tasks ahead of us. The good news is that our Lord will hear us when we pray.

Micah 7:7
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me."

I emailed the embassy to do with my police report and they said it expires after 1year nt 6months. I dnt knw if i can call the embassy to check if i have my birth certi n police report original with dem. In their they said all documents sent to kcc have bein sent to them.

I emailed the embassy to do with my police report and they said it expires after 1year nt 6months. I dnt knw if i can call the embassy to check if i have my birth certi n police report original with dem. In their they said all documents sent to kcc have bein sent to them.
It is good to know that the police report expires after a year. On your original documents you sent to KCC, since the embassy said all was sent to them, I believe they have them, but to be double sure and avoid all worries you can call the embassy for confirmation. That will make you relax. I wish you all the best and Happy New Year.

Bro do contact them as I earlier said to be really sure they have your police report and birth cert as part of your case file so you relieve yourself of anxiety and prepare accordingly.

you should have avoided that in the first place,because the instruction and guidelines stated that you should not send any original document to KCC because they may likely not be returned.

you should have avoided that in the first place,because the instruction and guidelines stated that you should not send any original document to KCC because they may likely not be returned.

I think he was clear about what happened. It's unfortunate that it happened that way before he found the forum, but let's hope the embassy have those documents on his file.
I doubt KCC would be so mean to keep his birth cert when they know that he will need it beyond the DV life.

Let's hope for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Inspiration

Our Big God is going to do something big for us in the days ahead. Those around will be so surprised. God's hands do mighty things because He is God.

Psalm 40:1-17 "To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord. Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie! You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told."

Our Big God is going to do something big for us in the days ahead. Those around will be so surprised. God's hands do mighty things because He is God.

Psalm 40:1-17 "To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord. Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie! You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told."
Amen

Amen Paa my brother. Remember January members in prayers . I will be starting a week today

Today's Inspiration

It is our prayer that our Lord will fill our hearts with joy, hope, peace and to be more equipped by the power of the Holy Spirit as we cross over to the New Year.

Romans 15:13 "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

To lil bii this is the response i got concerning your lost envelope

This is the reply I got from the embassy :

Thank you for your email inquiry.
Please provide us with further details such as
the applicant’s full name, date of birth and case
number so that we can assist you with the right
type of information. A case number starts with
ACC and is followed by a 10-digit number.
Sincerely,
U.S. Embassy Accra
Consular Section

I think there is an increment for the dv lottery

I had a message from the Consular Section, US Embassy Accra Ghana stating the current charge bill for the DV-2014 VISA and i kind of found the whole situation as a weird one simply because i thought it was $330 bucks and wondering why the raise to $440 bucks which is about $110 increment bill.

Any idea on the amount other countries unlike Ghana or Africa are paying??

May success,tranquility,prosperity and abundant blessings shower unto everyone's life and your prayers be granted as we welcome a new Victorious,Prosperous and successful year of 2014. God almighty who has love and affection for his children will sail us through every difficulties. I pray for triumphant and dominion over any deadly, demonic,satanic, witch-crafts and any tormenting yolks,shackles of ungodly spirits,Marine spirits or whatever blowing wind from the darkness be destroyed in the NAME OF JESUS.

I used to disbelieve the miracles of God and Disbelieved God exist but through some revelations, i now know He exist and lives in every soul and he is our guidance and protection...

May God almighty usher us into the wonderful and victorious year of 2014

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Visa is Granted in Jesus name!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a message from the Consular Section, US Embassy Accra Ghana stating the current charge bill for the DV-2014 VISA and i kind of found the whole situation as a weird one simply because i thought it was $330 bucks and wondering why the raise to $440 bucks which is about $110 increment bill.

Any idea on the amount other countries unlike Ghana or Africa are paying??

May success,tranquility,prosperity and abundant blessings shower unto everyone's life and your prayers be granted as we welcome a new Victorious,Prosperous and successful year of 2014. God almighty who has love and affection for his children will sail us through every difficulties. I pray for triumphant and dominion over any deadly, demonic,satanic, witch-crafts and any tormenting yolks,shackles of ungodly spirits,Marine spirits or whatever blowing wind from the darkness be destroyed in the NAME OF JESUS.

I used to disbelieve the miracles of God and Disbelieved God exist but through some revelations, i now know He exist and lives in every soul and he is our guidance and protection...

May God almighty usher us into the wonderful and victorious year of 2014

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Visa is Granted in Jesus name!!!!!

Ei buddy,
What's your source?
I just checked from the travel.state.gov and its still $330.
We are 7 ooooo. I don't want any extra cost. I dey carry baba God take beg them. :)

Good day people,by God's grace am done with the difficult aspect now and pickup is on the 3rd of January. I met my bro Beldwin there as he picked up his visa but couldn't locate Ghanaman. We all want to thank God for his favour and for making December to remember successfully 6/6. January batallion over to you and I know you guys are more than ready.God bless us all.
sorry guyz for de delay, i had a prob wid ma fone. By His grace i picked up ma Visa on dec 20th as ma bro Gh50 said earlier.
I tnk u all for ur prayers and support.... God bless you all.
To ma bro Gh50, may God guide and protect you as u pick up your Visa this friday... To those having ur interview nxt month, May God guide, protect and lead u in every step you take... AMEN
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl!!
Gh50 am still waiting for u bro... i wnt us to leave to the US on the same date... lol