• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

sorry guyz for de delay, i had a prob wid ma fone. By His grace i picked up ma Visa on dec 20th as ma bro Gh50 said earlier.
I tnk u all for ur prayers and support.... God bless you all.
To ma bro Gh50, may God guide and protect you as u pick up your Visa this friday... To those having ur interview nxt month, May God guide, protect and lead u in every step you take... AMEN
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl!!
Gh50 am still waiting for u bro... i wnt us to leave to the US on the same date... lol

lol...would give u a call.

sorry guyz for de delay, i had a prob wid ma fone. By His grace i picked up ma Visa on dec 20th as ma bro Gh50 said earlier.
I tnk u all for ur prayers and support.... God bless you all.
To ma bro Gh50, may God guide and protect you as u pick up your Visa this friday... To those having ur interview nxt month, May God guide, protect and lead u in every step you take... AMEN
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl!!
Gh50 am still waiting for u bro... i wnt us to leave to the US on the same date... lol

Amen- my brother,
Our good lord will surely see us through. He never fails and just as he did in December, he will do it again in january.

Happy New Year to all! :)

Today's Inspiration

The old year 2013 is gone.

It was a year that brought tears and joy to us. We thank God. It was a year we embraced with high hopes and our resolve to start on a clean sheet.
There were days that troubles settled their clouds upon our heads. When we thought our showers of blessing had turned into showers of burden. Our choices led to that climatic experiences but God did not forsake us. We thank you, God.
Dear Lord we proved ungrateful but you have been gracious. We failed you, but you remained faithful to us. Most of our promises in the form of resolutions were not kept, we pampered ourselves with new food, new wine, new dresses, new cars and other goodies but we did not ask for a NEW character. We thank you for your patience.
We thank you for the gift of life, love, and grace. You are nearest and dearest to us. Continue to keep us closer to your heart.
Thank you for selecting us to be part of 2014 history.
Let 2013 be a reference to us so that we will know what needs to be deleted or uploaded in our lives.
Dear Lord, begin this year with us, pilot us, guide us to make right choices. Let us hear your voice, let us love you more, and build your wall of defense around all of us.
Let us forget the painful past, and let us press forward for what you have in store for us in this year.

Philippians 3:13 "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead"

It was a year that brought tears and joy to us. We thank God. It was a year we embraced with high hopes and our resolve to start on a clean sheet.
There were days that troubles settled their clouds upon our heads. When we thought our showers of blessing had turned into showers of burden. Our choices led to that climatic experiences but God did not forsake us. We thank you, God.
Dear Lord we proved ungrateful but you have been gracious. We failed you, but you remained faithful to us. Most of our promises in the form of resolutions were not kept, we pampered ourselves with new food, new wine, new dresses, new cars and other goodies but we did not ask for a NEW character. We thank you for your patience.
We thank you for the gift of life, love, and grace. You are nearest and dearest to us. Continue to keep us closer to your heart.
Let 2013 be a reference to us so that we will know what needs to be deleted or uploaded in our lives.
Dear Lord, begin this year with us, pilot us, guide us to make right choices. Let us hear your voice, let us love you more, and build your wall of defense around all of us.
Let us forget the painful past, and let us press forward for what you have in store for us in this year.

Philippians 3:13 "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead"

Thanks for sharing this inspiring message with us..Much needed motivation to begin the year..and i just wanna wish you and your family Happy new year..

Thanks Ghanaman for this message may GBU and have a happy new year

Welcome bro, and thank you too. God bless you.

Ghanaman i luv reading ur quote every morning God bless u man

Thank you Gh50, God bless you too as you get ready to pick your much-awaited visa on this Friday, a New Year gift.

Yh Ghanaman thanks,the pick up turned out to be a new year gift for me. I checked the ceac site n this was the message:

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local
procedures at the location where you were
interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available
for pickup soon. If there are further questions,
or if we need updated contact information, you
will be contacted.

No libi libi on Friday by God's grace.

Yh Ghanaman thanks,the pick up turned out to be a new year gift for me. I checked the ceac site n this was the message:

will be contacted.

We thank God, you are through. Congrats once again.

Today's Inspiration

Brothers and sisters, keep hope alive. God is going to do new things for us as our friends go for their interviews by next week.
“It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.” Psalm 18:32-36

Brothers and sisters, keep hope alive. God is going to do new things for us as our friends go for their interviews by next week.
“It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.” Psalm 18:32-36

Better than late than never Ghanaman,thanks for your efforts.

will be contacted.

gh50 bro which site did check to see if ur visa have been printed?

Thanks to you all my brothers and sisters. All of you have been very contributive towards dv discussion. God bless you all.

Alfred,
Its no longer weeks, but days. Please , my family and I are very ready to take over the baton from the next week guys. :)
God be with us all.