• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Today's Inspiration

We should not habour timidity in our hearts. Timidity is not a gifte from God.
2 Timothy 1:7
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."

pls hv lost the brown envelop to be given to the immigration when I get to US..... what do I do ?

What happened? Search it well. Do all you can to find it. When you exhaust all your possible options without finding it, you have to report it to the embassy. That is my own opinion. Others can help.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Pls I wil like u to help me.
About my education.this is what I have
Original shs results slip
Photo copy of the shs certificate
And original wassce remedials slip.
(For the original shs certificate,is missing.
Pls guys do i have a chance
Af00023***

Merry Christmas to you all.
Pls I wil like u to help me.
About my education.this is what I have
Original shs results slip
Photo copy of the shs certificate
And original wassce remedials slip.
(For the original shs certificate,is missing.
Pls guys do i have a chance
Af00023***

You can have the photocopied results certified at your school or you can contact waec to send your results to the embassy. You do always ve a chance just organise yourself well and trust in the Lord for all is well.

pls hv lost the brown envelop to be given to the immigration when I get to US..... what do I do ?

herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ure joking, right???
R u sure u value the visa? Hmmmmmm....
Contact the US embassy ASAP...
I hope u don't pay a massive price for this!!!
How did it happen???

but where have u been all along? Never heard from u till now!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to talk to the embassy because I know in that envelop is your police report and the medicals you sent to your interview.

Yes philip101...ure right.
Originals of d medicals, police report etc r in it. If he can't truly find it then these issuing authorities may hav to issue new 1s for the embassy to do another package 4him...the stress of re-obtaining all dis...eh!!!
Well, Dis is a personal opinion and i still think the embassy is in the best position to lead the way in resolving this.
Fellow forumites, let us guard these things jealously cos it cost a lot of time, prayer, effort, money, stress etc to get it.
U should hav seen how I held on to my passport in my pocket evn tho I left my car under security men's eyes after I went to get my ticket today and i stopped over in town to do other things and also how
i quickly returned it where it has always been (under locks) right when I got home...
Dis is what am talkin about!!!
Massa mabr3 oooh...

Yes philip101...ure right.
Originals of d medicals, police report etc r in it. If he can't truly find it then these issuing authorities may hav to issue new 1s for the embassy to do another package 4him...the stress of re-obtaining all dis...eh!!!
Well, Dis is a personal opinion and i still think the embassy is in the best position to lead the way in resolving this.
Fellow forumites, let us guard these things jealously cos it cost a lot of time, prayer, effort, money, stress etc to get it.
U should hav seen how I held on to my passport in my pocket evn tho I left my car under security men's eyes after I went to get my ticket today and i stopped over in town to do other things and also how
i quickly returned it where it has always been (under locks) right when I got home...
Dis is what am talkin about!!!
Massa mabr3 oooh...

Boys ay3 shi rof so we have to guard our things well. To come this far and be in this situation would be unthinkable.

Hi guys Happy holidays..hope y'all are having a good one..I was able to reschedule my interview date for the 25th of February 8:00 am +4 GMT...I've also started my police reports now since it takes about a month for it to get ready and I'm flying out of the country tomorrow..medicals has been scheduled for the 10th of February ..that takes a day..hopefully everything goes as planned..I wish u all a happy new year and success in all endeavors towards the American dream..

Happy Christmas!!!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the season as such.

Been a while, work has taken most of my time against the festive seasons too, but hopefully I shd be thru with it by January ending.
Wishing the next batch of winners the best of luck. Keep the spirit up and be derr for all.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

DN2l

Today's Inspiration

When God is pillar of our lives we will not be shaken, even when the strong winds blow over us. Dear Lord lead us all times.

Psalm 16:8
"I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

Hi guys Happy holidays..hope y'all are having a good one..I was able to reschedule my interview date for the 25th of February 8:00 am +4 GMT...I've also started my police reports now since it takes about a month for it to get ready and I'm flying out of the country tomorrow..medicals has been scheduled for the 10th of February ..that takes a day..hopefully everything goes as planned..I wish u all a happy new year and success in all endeavors towards the American dream..

Good to that and wish you the very best.

Forum's almost gone dead and boring! Where's every1? Seems only very few people are 'at work' here. I think it's about time I also went on holidays!

Forum's almost gone dead and boring! Where's every1? Seems only very few people are 'at work' here. I think it's about time I also went on holidays!

festive mood activated so I think forum would come back when the holidays r over.