• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

I am a lucky winner for 2014 DV lottery however, luckily my Case number has been processed and mailed to
ACCRA
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
VISA UNIT
RING ROAD EAST
PO BOX 194
ACCRA
GHANA

For an Interview of Case Number, 2014AF00002XXX
January 14, 2014

SURELY VISA IS READY ON THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY.:) EVERYBODY SHOUT OUT HALLELUIAH: D:):)

God is good.. He has done it for his countless followers and he is willing and able to sail everyone through this Visa Lottery endeavor for a better life IN JESUS NAME. The birth of Christ Jesus symbolizes favor and glory to every mankind. His blood and favor dwell in every living soul. He is able to sail everyone through

Q1. I would like to know if the Affidavit of Support form I-134 is necessarily crucial at the interview as i have already sent form I-134 to my sponsor in Chicago to sign and resend it back to me before the interview duration...

Q2. My second anxiety is that, it is stated on the form I-134 that, 1615-0014; Expires 12/31/2013 this means that it would have expired before my interview date in Jan.. Any referral recommendation to the current mandated form for Affidavit of Support will be warmly appreciated.

JANUARY IS THE FIRST MONTH OF THE GLORIOUS YEAR, 2014 AND IT'S INDEED A MONTH OF HAPPINESS, TRIUMPH AND BETTER LIFE FOR EVERYONE.

IN JESUS NAME

AMEN :):):D:D
Godis-able, welcome to the forum. Cheers, you don't need the Affidavit of Support. So don't worry about it. God be with you as you get ready for your interview. I pray all goes well for you.

I passed by the IOM office yest to check on their offer for new immigrants.

i think we can give them good business if we all use their services (not been paid to advertise for them tho', jus a personal opinion :)).

i say this becos just when i thought i had obtained a good quotation (offer) by going directly to Delta, whose fare is cheaper by som 600 dollars (if u mention that you are an immigrant) compared to my doing the flight connections myself online, IOM gave me a better quote than what Delta is offering.
i will end up saving up to about 450 more dollars if i buy my ticket at IOM.

They will connect you to your final destination. Just name it and they will give you a final price and tell u all about the flight, the connections, timing etc etc...
Anyway, that is for the consideration of all...

May i take this opportunity to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2014, the year of Prosperity for all "ALL GHANA" 2014 'forumites'.
Have fun but enjoy with care 'cos der is more life ahead of u in the USA!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed by the IOM office yest to check on their offer for new immigrants.

i think we can give them good business if we all use their services (not been paid to advertise for them tho', jus a personal opinion :)).

i say this becos just when i thought i had obtained a good quotation (offer) by going directly to Delta, whose fare is cheaper by som 600 dollars (if u mention that you are an immigrant) compared to my doing the flight connections myself online, IOM gave me a better quote than what Delta is offering.
i will end up saving up to about 450 more dollars if i buy my ticket at IOM.

They will connect you to your final destination. Just name it and they will give you a final price and tell u all about the flight, the connections, timing etc etc...
Anyway, that is for the consideration of all...

May i take this opportunity to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2014, the year of Prosperity for all "ALL GHANA" 2014 'forumites'.
Have fun but enjoy with care 'cos der is more life ahead of u in the USA!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks lil kay for this info but can u go further in giving us the quote for your destination,it would really be appreciated.

I wanna wish everyone here a merry xmas and a lovely new year as we wait to continue with our dv processing and settling in the states too. enjoy this festive season with a grateful heart.

Today's Inspiration

God does what man cannot do. We are weak but our God is strong.
Psalm 73:26
"My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever."

I am a lucky winner for 2014 DV lottery however, luckily my Case number has been processed and mailed to
ACCRA
VISA UNIT
RING ROAD EAST
PO BOX 194
ACCRA
GHANA

January 14, 2014

SURELY VISA IS READY ON THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY.:) EVERYBODY SHOUT OUT HALLELUIAH: D:):)

God is good.. He has done it for his countless followers and he is willing and able to sail everyone through this Visa Lottery endeavor for a better life IN JESUS NAME. The birth of Christ Jesus symbolizes favor and glory to every mankind. His blood and favor dwell in every living soul. He is able to sail everyone through

Q1. I would like to know if the Affidavit of Support form I-134 is necessarily crucial at the interview as i have already sent form I-134 to my sponsor in Chicago to sign and resend it back to me before the interview duration...

Q2. My second anxiety is that, it is stated on the form I-134 that, 1615-0014; Expires 12/31/2013 this means that it would have expired before my interview date in Jan.. Any referral recommendation to the current mandated form for Affidavit of Support will be warmly appreciated.

JANUARY IS THE FIRST MONTH OF THE GLORIOUS YEAR, 2014 AND IT'S INDEED A MONTH OF HAPPINESS, TRIUMPH AND BETTER LIFE FOR EVERYONE.

IN JESUS NAME

You r welcome to this thread and the January team.

ACCRA
VISA UNIT
RING ROAD EAST
PO BOX 194
ACCRA
GHANA

January 14, 2014

IN JESUS NAME

Q2 is not a big deal you are good to go. Present yourslf and pick u visa!

Thanks lil kay for this info but can u go further in giving us the quote for your destination,it would really be appreciated.

Ok gh50. U asked for it.here u are:
Accra-JFK-Minneapolis-Fargo up North almost Canada for $1220.00.(February 2014).
the $ rate oooh...hmmm...I wish we were in d days when it was 1cedi=1 dollar.
Well, you can giv ur final destination to Delta and ask for a quote (tell them ure holdin an immigrant visa) and give the same parameters to IOM and ask for their quote and do the comparison urself.
hope this helps!

Ok gh50. U asked for it.here u are:
Accra-JFK-Minneapolis-Fargo up North almost Canada for $1220.00.(February 2014).
the $ rate oooh...hmmm...I wish we were in d days when it was 1cedi=1 dollar.
Well, you can giv ur final destination to Delta and ask for a quote (tell them ure holdin an immigrant visa) and give the same parameters to IOM and ask for their quote and do the comparison urself.
hope this helps!

Thanks man,that means the fare for my destination would be less than 1220. Can u pls give me the direction to their office.

Thanks man,that means the fare for my destination would be less than 1220. Can u pls give me the direction to their office.

Most certainly but wher r u going.???...cos according to kwame_29 it is $1030.00 up to JFK and direct.
if I am paying 190 mor to get to that far thn u could b payin less (all things being equal).
their office is just around neighborhood pub inside Dzorwulu.
Using the N1 from Achimota as a reference point, u wil find dem on your left a few meters away from the intersection traffick lights just after u exit d freeway to your right into Dzorwulu at d fiesta royale intersection. Inform the security guys dat ure goin to buy a ticket else plenty questions await u.
hope dis helps.
hey! All credit goes to Roselyna who i think 1st mentioned dem here on this forum. We may otherwise b payin gargantuan sums at other ticketing agencies.

Most certainly but wher r u going.???...cos according to kwame_29 it is $1030.00 up to JFK and direct.
if I am paying 190 mor to get to that far thn u could b payin less (all things being equal).
their office is just around neighborhood pub inside Dzorwulu.
Using the N1 from Achimota as a reference point, u wil find dem on your left a few meters away from the intersection traffick lights just after u exit d freeway to your right into Dzorwulu at d fiesta royale intersection. Inform the security guys dat ure goin to buy a ticket else plenty questions await u.
hope dis helps.
hey! All credit goes to Roselyna who i think 1st mentioned dem here on this forum. We may otherwise b payin gargantuan sums at other ticketing agencies.

Thanks very much bro for this info. My destination is detroit so I would give them a call on Friday to get my quote. It looks clear that they have the best package.

Today's Inspiration

Before Nehemiah started the rebuilding of the city of Jerusalem he prayed for its success, it was a difficult task. Enemies were around, others were discouragaging him, he trusted and asked for God's help. Let us present our cases to God like Nehemiah did. He humbled himself, let us too learn this humility. God help him, God will help us too if we allow Him to take charge of our challenges.

Nehemiah 1:11 “O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of your servant, and to the prayer of your servants who delight to fear your name, and give success to your servant today, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. Now I was cupbearer to the king.”

Sly-ghana....with god all things are possible..

Please i would like to know the required documents needed to present at the interview. My interview appointment time has been scheduled for january 14th, 2014. However, i am confused with somethings now:

My educational qualification is bece but have upgraded myself in an ict professional institution (niit college) for 6 months as comptia a+ and n+ certified professional here in ghana and working as an it professional in one of the ict companies in ghana for 1 year now and my performance is really outstanding moreover, i have had a year + work experience at my previous job as an it professional.. "i hope any of these experiences qualifies my eligibility for the visa which i feel it will surely do" in jesus name. ;):d:d:d:d:d:):)

my question is, do i need to present both my basic education certificate and the 6 month professional course certificate at the embassy ?

Or

i need to present my work experience related documents at the interview appointment??

Any contributory solution given would be warmly appreciated.

With god all things are possible and we are energized,garnished and enlightened to triumph over every obstacles and frustrations .. We are destined to have the fruit of success and favor.. He said we are the tree plant by the flowing riverside flourishing and bearing greenish fruits all seasons and this is the season, the hour, the minute and the second to yield fresh fruits. I bless everyone with success and prosperity...in jesus name

merry christmas and happy prosperous new year to you all..:d:d:d

Please i would like to know the required documents needed to present at the interview. My interview appointment time has been scheduled for january 14th, 2014. However, i am confused with somethings now:

My educational qualification is bece but have upgraded myself in an ict professional institution (niit college) for 6 months as comptia a+ and n+ certified professional here in ghana and working as an it professional in one of the ict companies in ghana for 1 year now and my performance is really outstanding moreover, i have had a year + work experience at my previous job as an it professional.. "i hope any of these experiences qualifies my eligibility for the visa which i feel it will surely do" in jesus name. ;):d:d:d:d:d:):)

my question is, do i need to present both my basic education certificate and the 6 month professional course certificate at the embassy ?

Or

i need to present my work experience related documents at the interview appointment??

With god all things are possible and we are energized,garnished and enlightened to triumph over every obstacles and frustrations .. We are destined to have the fruit of success and favor.. He said we are the tree plant by the flowing riverside flourishing and bearing greenish fruits all seasons and this is the season, the hour, the minute and the second to yield fresh fruits. I bless everyone with success and prosperity...in jesus name

IMO if the bece is your minimum educational qualification then going the education route is impractical which lives you with the work route and your field looks great. check this site by inputting your job title there so we see if the rating is 7.0 or above www.onetonline.org/

Or

The minimum requirement for the work experience route is 2 years at the correct level - the level described by O*Net. So I think you are saying you have two years experience - but the question is what was you job and at what level. Time spent on an entry level position in IT will not count toward the two years - so you have to be careful how you document the work you have done.