• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

I did my medicals n police report last thursday at Akai house, the process was very smooth since i was
not under pressure. I will advice those current in Feb to do theirs early esp. the police report cos they
make u pay something if u want it early. they told me to come for it at the end of the month. since i will go for
my medicals nxt month i decided to collect it the same day.

I am so proud of you and so proud to be Ghanaian... My appointment date is in the next 11 days (14th) which of course is the day of victory....:D

Can you please inbox me your experience and what you submitted there??
@Godis-able how far is your case about you using work experience instead of shs let us know how you are doing and if any ideas we can share together.

@Godis-able how far is your case about you using work experience instead of shs let us know how you are doing and if any ideas we can share together.

Yh, I've already asked this question and still waiting for a response so thanks for hammering in anticipation of a response.

Pls I need ur help.
Pls why can't I use the shs results slip.to me they bare the same name and picture.
It has been my problem cos
1.i hav misplaced the original shs certificate but have the photocopy
2 . the date of birth on the certificate is different from the one on my passport.
Pls im confused

Pls I need ur help.
Pls why can't I use the shs results slip.to me they bare the same name and picture.
It has been my problem cos
1.i hav misplaced the original shs certificate but have the photocopy
2 . the date of birth on the certificate is different from the one on my passport.
Pls im confused
Go to waec and tell them to send your shs results to the america embassy you will pay about 50gh but don't forget to add your Case number to their letter. The requirement says certificate not result slip. They will forward everything to the embassy before your interview. And to the DOB get an affidavit and a certified letter from school to prove that the DOB on your certificate is wrong. With this you are good to go..

Thanks for the word...bro
We have this hope that it shall be well for our friends who are going for their interviews by next west week. Our God is our stronghold and He will go with us. Let us keep trusting, God will do His part, so let us do our part in preparation.

Psalm 9:9 "The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you."

Thanks Philip but also I wrote Novdec wassce remidials.
Can I attach to it cos I had f in mathematics. Also in the forms It was also included in the educational qualifications

Today's Inspiration

With God our troubles are temporal.
Psalm 34:19 "The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all."

Ready for tomorrow

Forum members. I'm set for tomorrow. Remember me in your player as I will be opening the new year with success. God bless you all.

Forum members. I'm set for tomorrow. Remember me in your player as I will be opening the new year with success. God bless you all.

It is well with you tomorrow,be prepared n present yourself for the goodnews n pick up later bro. Update us tomorrow

It is well with you, my brother.
Our God will see you through. He never bless us in halves. He is a true God.
Go well and don't forget to brief us once you are done.