• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Guys hope we are all doing well. Since this DV opportunity hardly escapes my mind am only left with praising and thanking God and also counting down to the big day. 32 classical days more n to make things convenient 24 working days more. Hope we all doing same, have a blessed day people.

Guys hope we are all doing well. Since this DV opportunity hardly escapes my mind am only left with praising and thanking God and also counting down to the big day. 32 classical days more n to make things convenient 24 working days more. Hope we all doing same, have a blessed day people.

Dat means I av 31 days wid 23 working days rite?
Aseda y3 Onyankop)n dea!!!

lil kay

Folks, I am back!
My AP is still not completed. I have been asked to re-appear in a Month's time, precisely on the 9th of December as seen in my signature.

EXTRACT:
1st Name mentioned to window 4:
Me: good afternoon
CO, (same CO who last interviewed me:) : good afternoon, how are u doing.
Me: fine thank u.
CO: Well, we still haven't concluded on ur case. We are satisfied with this document (returned my Univ Cert)
but we still need a little more time to work on the rest.
Sorry for the inconveniences created.
Me: what else can I say even if I was bored but to jus say: "DATS OK"
CO: so see u on Dec 9th At 1pm.

Folks, it seems it is a crime to have quite an extensive travel record and for that matter to be truthful to include all necessary documents supporting such records in your passports...ESP foreign police records. Be sure u will be scrutinized and grilled well well.
Not including such history too means concealing information vital for the processing as it can be detected in your previous passports if requested for inspection.
But once all my documents are genuine I have no fears...except for the fact that they are wasting my time and keeping me more tensed.
Boys abr3....lil-kay mabr3 rofffff......1 visa man wan take...hmmmmmmmm...
"42 days sef I wait then 27"
m3tw3n dodo....3ky3ky3ky3 s3 den Araaaa 3b3 ba!!!!!

mydear. just remember that,

All things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to his purpose. Thanks be to God my dear brother and know that God has a purpose for this happenings. It is well.

Hallo House!!!
I have a Question !!! I was in Europe for like 7 years, I returned to my country after winning the lottery, sometime in July this year. My interview is next year by then I will have been in the country for more than a year. So does this mean i'll need two police certs an EU police cert and my country police cert, even though I will have resided in the country for more than a year by the time I do my interview?? kindly, HELP!!!!

Hallo House!!!
I have a Question !!! I was in Europe for like 7 years, I returned to my country after winning the lottery, sometime in July this year. My interview is next year by then I will have been in the country for more than a year. So does this mean i'll need two police certs an EU police cert and my country police cert, even though I will have resided in the country for more than a year by the time I do my interview?? kindly, HELP!!!!

Yes it sounds like you will need 2 certs. You will need one for your own country after only 6 months of living there. Regarding the EU ones, that might be one or more certs. You say "Europe" but each country will issue its own certs, so if you were in more than one EU country (for more than 1 year each country) that could go up.

Gh50,

Today is Friday the 15th of November: this is Our journey

august 7th 2012: petition filed
sept 2012:NVC receipt of I-130 paperwork
march 2013:notice to submit aos and other docs
march 30, 2013: All paperwork submitted
august 2013: case sent to Accra
sept 2013: Medicals completed
Oct 2013: 1st interview; given 221(g)
november 7th: secondary interview, including interviewing me via phone (provided Blue Visa Collection Ticket for 11-15-13 pick up date)
November 12th: AP status
November 13th: AP to Ready status
November 14th : VISA ISSUED
November 15th, 2013 at 7:30am (Ghana time): Spouse collected Stamped passport with USA visa!!

My spouse and I have been together for 12 years on and off. During which, we were both involved in other relationships. You see, "Man plans and God wipes out." We never thought that we would be together after so long. He proposed in November 2011 when I went on holidays for three months, then I returned with plans for marriage. We married in July 2012 and the long immigration voyage began. It has been so painfully overwhelming to be here in NYC and my heart all the way in Accra. We endured our first year of marriage separated and maintain the Faith. Although, the process was really tedious and perplexing at times, we were both willing to fight! I have been a soldier since created by God, so I never relented! I've transcribed this blurb with a description of our experience as an inspiration for all of you that are awaiting entry into any country developed country....Be Strong! I am not here to boast, but to give mere encouragement to you all that God is with you all. "First seek the kingdom and everything shall be added!" Thank you all for your words of encouragement, your wisdom and guidance through the conclusion of the process. We are eternally grateful. And your prayers shall be answered too! Cheers to you all!

Lastly, I want to big up, all my Zongo family members in NIMA trying to escape the hard knock life! Big up Kokomlemle, Newtown, Avenor, Bukum, Panama and Bangkok! It won't be long before your Alhaja returns to the heart of Accra....Inshallah.

2014AF000291XX when this can get the second notification letter?
Koffa, hopefully you will be current in April or May so you can receive your 2nl around that time. If after February the bulletin moves faster then in March you can be current in that month too. I wish you all the best, bro.

Gh50,

november 7th: secondary interview, including interviewing me via phone (provided Blue Visa Collection Ticket for 11-15-13 pick up date)
November 15th, 2013 at 7:30am (Ghana time): Spouse collected Stamped passport with USA visa!!

My spouse and I have been together for 12 years on and off. During which, we were both involved in other relationships. You see, "Man plans and God wipes out." We never thought that we would be together after so long. He proposed in November 2011 when I went on holidays for three months, then I returned with plans for marriage. We married in July 2012 and the long immigration voyage began. It has been so painfully overwhelming to be here in NYC and my heart all the way in Accra. We endured our first year of marriage separated and maintain the Faith. Although, the process was really tedious and perplexing at times, we were both willing to fight! I have been a soldier since created by God, so I never relented! I've transcribed this blurb with a description of our experience as an inspiration for all of you that are awaiting entry into any country developed country....Be Strong! I am not here to boast, but to give mere encouragement to you all that God is with you all. "First seek the kingdom and everything shall be added!" Thank you all for your words of encouragement, your wisdom and guidance through the conclusion of the process. We are eternally grateful. And your prayers shall be answered too! Cheers to you all!

Lastly, I want to big up, all my Zongo family members in NIMA trying to escape the hard knock life! Big up Kokomlemle, Newtown, Avenor, Bukum, Panama and Bangkok! It won't be long before your Alhaja returns to the heart of Accra....Inshallah.

We all thank God that your husband has his visa now and thanks for encouraging us all. Christ is our portion so no fears.

2014AF000291XX when this can get the second notification letter?

Your number was current in April for dv 13 but if things move fast it can be in march so expect your 2NL about 6 weeks after your number becomes current.

Gh50,

Congratulations!!! It will be a great reunion.