• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

We all thank God that your husband has his visa now and thanks for encouraging us all. Christ is our portion so no fears.

Lastly, I wanted to inquire about an immigrant fee that needs to be paid ($150). I dont understand considering all the fees were paid prior to the case being transferred to Gh. Can any please shed some light on this aspect of the process. Another fee, again?

Lastly, I wanted to inquire about an immigrant fee that needs to be paid ($150). I dont understand considering all the fees were paid prior to the case being transferred to Gh. Can any please shed some light on this aspect of the process. Another fee, again?

The fees is 165$ and you can pay online @ this link once u have the visa package. http://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee. If you have done any payment that is not the immigration fee.You only pay the fees when you get your Visa. Hope that helps. Congrats once again

If you receive your immigrant visa on or after
February 1, 2013, you must pay the USCIS
Immigrant Fee to the U.S. Citizenship and
Immigration Services (USCIS) after you receive
your immigrant visa and before you travel to the
United States.Only children who enter the United
States under the Orphan or Hague adoption
programs, Iraqi and Afghan special immigrants,
returning residents (SB-1s), and those issued K
visas are exempt from this fee. Select USCIS
Immigrant Fee on the USCIS website for more
information.

Please check this address as already stated by reuben www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee

The $165 your spouse has to pay is for the plastic GC itself. Starting from February 2013, (if I'm not mistaken as to the excat month), everyone who has been issued with an immigrant visa (from the US embassy or consulate) is required to make this payment. Without making this payment, your spouse will not receive his plastic GC.

The fees is 165$ and you can pay online @ this link once u have the visa package. http://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee. If you have done any payment that is not the immigration fee.You only pay the fees when you get your Visa. Hope that helps. Congrats once again

Wrong! All the payment the OP has made are immigration associated fees. The $165 fee is not "immigration fee", it is the fee associated with the cost of producing the GC.

Oh reuben I just realised you missed the cut-off by a whisker,that's too bad but the next bulletin di3 whether they use a tortoise to drag the numbers you would be in and it would cover most of the gh guys in the 20,000's. Nyame tease

Oh reuben I just realised you missed the cut-off by a whisker,that's too bad but the next bulletin di3 whether they use a tortoise to drag the numbers you would be in and it would cover most of the gh guys in the 20,000's. Nyame tease

gh50
Ka bio, hmmm i am @ number 20,6XX and way they numbers are going only GOD.All we need is prayers. Anyway Thanks for your concern.

mydear. just remember that,

All things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to his purpose. Thanks be to God my dear brother and know that God has a purpose for this happenings. It is well.

Me nua medaase...
I am more than psyched up.
Can't wait on ur case. When r u current/havin ur interview

Hallo House!!!
I have a Question !!! I was in Europe for like 7 years, I returned to my country after winning the lottery, sometime in July this year. My interview is next year by then I will have been in the country for more than a year. So does this mean i'll need two police certs an EU police cert and my country police cert, even though I will have resided in the country for more than a year by the time I do my interview?? kindly, HELP!!!!

Similar to my case...just make sure u get ur police certs right (genuine).
U may experience delays like I am but hey...when u know dat u know dat u know dat ur documents are authentic u will not doubt getting ur visa evn if it takes them eternity to issue it. There's much discomfort in dat waitn period tho'...especially when all r getting their visas 1 touch...it's jus cos their documents r easier to authenticate...
Stay put if dat happens cos delay is not denial

U may experience delays like I am but hey...when u know dat u know dat u know dat ur documents are authentic u will not doubt getting ur visa evn if it takes them eternity to issue it. There's much discomfort in dat waitn period tho'...especially when all r getting their visas 1 touch...it's jus cos their documents r easier to authenticate...

Bro it is well with you kuraa. It would happen for you on the 9th dec, nyame ne hene

If you receive your immigrant visa on or after
February 1, 2013, you must pay the USCIS
Immigrant Fee to the U.S. Citizenship and
Immigration Services (USCIS) after you receive
your immigrant visa and before you travel to the
United States.Only children who enter the United
States under the Orphan or Hague adoption
programs, Iraqi and Afghan special immigrants,
returning residents (SB-1s), and those issued K
visas are exempt from this fee. Select USCIS
Immigrant Fee on the USCIS website for more
information.

Please check this address as already stated by reuben www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee

Thank you for the info!

The $165 your spouse has to pay is for the plastic GC itself. Starting from February 2013, (if I'm not mistaken as to the excat month), everyone who has been issued with an immigrant visa (from the US embassy or consulate) is required to make this payment. Without making this payment, your spouse will not receive his plastic GC.

Wrong! All the payment the OP has made are immigration associated fees. The $165 fee is not "immigration fee", it is the fee associated with the cost of producing the GC.

Gotcha. In other words the fee is for the Green Card?

lil kay

Me nua medaase...
I am more than psyched up.
Can't wait on ur case. When r u current/havin ur interview

Please don't be ok.
My dear hopefully next year February . You know 9 December is my birthday ooooo so I pray you shallsurely get it

Thanx

Thanx Lil-Kay for your advice!! Cheers
sorry for the AP situation, I just pray i don't go on AP as my interview will be around August. Which will be a few weeks to the end of the fiscal year DV 2014. I intend on showing up for the interview with original docs, Its once in a life time opportunity to mess up with fakes. I'll put you in my prayers and in Jesus name you will be a success story.:):):):) have a great weekend.

Thanx Lil-Kay for your advice!! Cheers
sorry for the AP situation, I just pray i don't go on AP as my interview will be around August. Which will be a few weeks to the end of the fiscal year DV 2014. I intend on showing up for the interview with original docs, Its once in a life time opportunity to mess up with fakes. I'll put you in my prayers and in Jesus name you will be a success story.:):):):) have a great weekend.

i pray so too cos goin on AP towards d end of the program is risky.
thanx 4d prayerful thought
u wil sail thru also IJN.

Please don't be ok.
My dear hopefully next year February . You know 9 December is my birthday ooooo so I pray you shallsurely get it

Really, wow...i shall surely remember u much on dat day...
hope to make it a duo celebration...urs & mine.
thanx 4d thought. much appreciated.

Really, wow...i shall surely remember u much on dat day...
hope to make it a duo celebration...urs & mine.
thanx 4d thought. much appreciated.

Lil-kay you did yourself a big favor by providing them authentic documents to support your case..Someone would have probably ignore some docs which may most likely come back to hunt them in the future..its doesn't matter how long they try to scrutinize you,once you have provided them with all the documents to support your various travels and stuff,personally i think you will be okay..just hold your hopes high,don't stress yourself,just be yourself and take everything easy.9th December is just around the corner okay..we all got your back with prayers.

Last edited by a moderator: