• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

lil-kay,
ooooooohhhoo! Haba! Only one visa, see how they are making boys suffer?
Don't worry all the same, even though I know it's not easy to wait that long. I am sure God has a reason for this, since he never makes a mistake.
So long as you've not been given the "red card", there is still HOPE. Hope is one thing we should never loose. It is well with you my brother. But still Boys abr3 too much;)

Hmmm Rose...b lyk say e dey pain d CO somhow say I dey get dis visa...d irony of it all too is dat she's so nice to talk to...I'm beginning to like daddy lumbas song: " y3 ne wo sere kwa"
But like u said, der iis plenty hope 4 what is yet to be seen/ received...it's not a dead hope but a live 1.
Stilllllll...boys abr3....& lil-Kay mabr3 MOST

Lil, God's time i always say is the best. He is delaying and preparing u for something wonderful in USA. Trust and believe this: things will be so so smooth for u when u get there. U keep sucking the palm-nut soup bcos u will miss those local dishes when u go....Lol

papa Ralph, u mus b a prophet to kno dat I lov palm nut soup especially wit fufu...i no dey spare my favorites kraaaa...i eat them wit relish cos somday soon i may not get them in natural form but processed.
i dey gain weight sef...
mtchewwwww....Yebe wu nti yen nda..????
Dem spoil my plans Waa but all d same I go along wit the sayin dat: mans heart plans his ways but it is The Lord who directs our steps.
Only He knows y & what He's doing...

Ah asem b3n kuraa nie, 1 visa man go get and this go and come,go and come saa,Man we all with you in this and we all have this firm belief that it is well. But it looks so unfair but as you know Nyame ne hene nti no fears.

i wonder why they took our phone numbers...the least i expected was a call...burned time & fuel for note...
imagine som1 came down all d way frm Bolgatanga jus to be told to return...
DV...name piiiiiiiiiiiii

i wonder why they took our phone numbers...the least i expected was a call...burned time & fuel for note...
imagine som1 came down all d way frm Bolgatanga jus to be told to return...
DV...name piiiiiiiiiiiii

I wonder sef my man why dey are doing dat but the bolga man issue pain paa. Nyame ne hene

Lil kay. I wish you all the best in your next appearance. It is well. I wish everybody who is waiting for their interviews best of luck.

Folks, I am back!
My AP is still not completed. I have been asked to re-appear in a Month's time, precisely on the 9th of December as seen in my signature.

EXTRACT:
1st Name mentioned to window 4:
Me: good afternoon
CO, (same CO who last interviewed me:) : good afternoon, how are u doing.
Me: fine thank u.
CO: Well, we still haven't concluded on ur case. We are satisfied with this document (returned my Univ Cert)
but we still need a little more time to work on the rest.
Sorry for the inconveniences created.
Me: what else can I say even if I was bored but to jus say: "DATS OK"
CO: so see u on Dec 9th At 1pm.

Folks, it seems it is a crime to have quite an extensive travel record and for that matter to be truthful to include all necessary documents supporting such records in your passports...ESP foreign police records. Be sure u will be scrutinized and grilled well well.
Not including such history too means concealing information vital for the processing as it can be detected in your previous passports if requested for inspection.
But once all my documents are genuine I have no fears...except for the fact that they are wasting my time and keeping me more tensed.
Boys abr3....lil-kay mabr3 rofffff......1 visa man wan take...hmmmmmmmm...
"42 days sef I wait then 27"
m3tw3n dodo....3ky3ky3ky3 s3 den Araaaa 3b3 ba!!!!!

Lil kay. I wish you all the best in your next appearance. It is well. I wish everybody who is waiting for their interviews best of luck.

Bronsted its good you've popped in, how's life out there and I hope things are progressing steadily. God be with you man.

All is well,remain calm and stay blessed.

Gh50,

Just check Visa status and from AP to Ready status presently. What are they seeking with all of these required processing. What exactly is the additional biometric information are they checking out. Pls talk to me!

Gh50,

Just check Visa status and from AP to Ready status presently. What are they seeking with all of these required processing. What exactly is the additional biometric information are they checking out. Pls talk to me!

If it is no more AP then the situation has improved so you should receive another or hear from them soon. All the best but by the way where in the states are you.