• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Are there not other Ghanaians slated for October interviews on the forum? Please pop up.

MY INTERVIEW:

MY name is called:
me: Hello good morn.
CO(a lady): hi. how are you?
me: i'm good.
CO: raises her right hand and asks me to do same. do you swear to tell me the truth and nothing but the truth?
me: with right hand raised i said : "i do" (i nearly thought i was getting married or in court)
CO: place ur left index finger on the finger print reader
me: i did.
CO: ok. i guess dats where my previous application details of 2005 came on her screen.
CO: have u ever applied for a visa here
me: Yes i have
CO: what type of visa?
me: working holiday but i was refused
CO: okay
CO: what work do u do?
me: told her
CO: where do u work?
CO: told her
CO: (goes thru my documents)
when did u enter sss
CO: when did u complete?
CO: how did u fare?
me: mentioned all my grades to her.
CO: U did very well...
me: thank u.
CO: i cant seem to see ur local police report, did u include it? (searches documents and find it)
aaaah....der it is...
CO: i can see u applied for a foreign police report from .............
me: yes i did.
CO: hold on...i've never seen their police report from there...lemme check ...(keeps typing and clicking something on her pc)
CO: what wer u doing in that country?
me: was initially on holidays awaiting entry into Uni. Unfortunately , i didnt get admission so i ended up staying till the next year when i got admission. i der4 took d opportunity to school in a 1 year program, see certificate attached.
CO: well, all your documents are fine ( as she reaches out for a blue paper-the one that reschedules ur interview, not the one i was eyeing which is also blue - the collection ticket) but we will need more time to do administrative processing. ( i'm sure its about the police report bcos she said she hasnt seen 1 from that country b4 or som other thing maybe).
she writes the new date on the blue sheet and ends the interview.

Many thanks for the details, Lil-kay! very informative.
I guess the only concern they had with your case as you said, was the foreign police cert. I hope you finally get that blue ticket come 12th nov. good luck.

Hello friends,sorry for not being here early.my visa went through and i have been issued a visa.my visa pick up is on Friday. God has been faithful.thanks for all your prayers.Good luck to raphoo n lilkay n all waiting for their interview.

bronsted, I imagine you needed to absorb the news completely before filling us in. Congrats, man! You are almost there.
Any chance you could give us a narration maybe? I believe the morale needs to be boosted. What do you say?
If you don't mind and you wish to, though! We will respect your position anyway.

This is what went on.
Me:Good morning
Co:Good morning,how are you?
Me:am good n u?
Co:Am good,Congratulations on winning the lottery
Me:thank you
Co:i have checked your documents and is complete.you qualify.now raise your right hand and say u will say the truth.
Me:i did it n he gave me the forms to sign.
Co:what do you do?
Me:i answered
Co:you qualify n u have been issued a visa.come n pick it up on Friday.
Me:Thank you.he handed me the pickup ticket.

Thank you all for your prayers.n my prayers to all those waiting for their visas and interview.no afidavit no bank statement.

Hello friends,sorry for not being here early.my visa went through and i have been issued a visa.my visa pick up is on Friday. God has been faithful.thanks for all your prayers.Good luck to raphoo n lilkay n all waiting for their interview.
Congratulations!!!, at long last you began the success story, more to follow.

This is what went on.
Co:i have checked your documents and is complete.you qualify.now raise your right hand and say u will say the truth.

Thank you all for your prayers.n my prayers to all those waiting for their visas and interview.no afidavit no bank statement.

Simple and tietia,we bless God for your life. By this interview its quite clear you played single,all the best man. I pray that nothing interrupts your visa collection. God bless you man.

This is what went on.

Wow - that is awesome! Congratulations!

thanks for the advice....we hoping for the best in november for u as we are still waitn for our interview date

CONGRATS BUDDY..and thanks for the insight..much needed motivation to carry on as we anticipate our interviews..

medicals

i wnt to know if i still av to pay for hepB at akai house if my interview date comes, cos i have dn that alrdy and am left with my last injection on oct 26th, i have the yellow fever card too.help me out !!

Its gonna be just fine bro..Thanks for filling us in on everything..much needed motivation for most of us to carry on as we patiently awaits for our interview to schedule.

MY INTERVIEW:

MY name is called:
me: Hello good morn.
CO(a lady): hi. how are you?
me: i'm good.
CO: raises her right hand and asks me to do same. do you swear to tell me the truth and nothing but the truth?
me: with right hand raised i said : "i do" (i nearly thought i was getting married or in court)
CO: place ur left index finger on the finger print reader
me: i did.
CO: ok. i guess dats where my previous application details of 2005 came on her screen.
CO: have u ever applied for a visa here
me: Yes i have
CO: what type of visa?
me: working holiday but i was refused
CO: what work do u do?
CO: where do u work?
CO: told her
CO: (goes thru my documents)
when did u enter sss
CO: when did u complete?
CO: how did u fare?
me: mentioned all my grades to her.
CO: U did very well...
me: thank u.
CO: i cant seem to see ur local police report, did u include it? (searches documents and find it)
aaaah....der it is...
CO: i can see u applied for a foreign police report from .............
me: yes i did.
CO: hold on...i've never seen their police report from there...lemme check ...(keeps typing and clicking something on her pc)
CO: what wer u doing in that country?
me: was initially on holidays awaiting entry into Uni. Unfortunately , i didnt get admission so i ended up staying till the next year when i got admission. i der4 took d opportunity to school in a 1 year program, see certificate attached.
CO: well, all your documents are fine ( as she reaches out for a blue paper-the one that reschedules ur interview, not the one i was eyeing which is also blue - the collection ticket) but we will need more time to do administrative processing. ( i'm sure its about the police report bcos she said she hasnt seen 1 from that country b4 or som other thing maybe).
she writes the new date on the blue sheet and ends the interview.

its gonna be okay bro..and thanks for the insight..much needed motivation to carry on as we anticipate our interviews..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what went on.

Wow just that?..congrats bro and thanks for filling us in..much needed motivation to carry on as we patiently awaits our interviews..

Last edited by a moderator:
i wnt to know if i still av to pay for hepB at akai house if my interview date comes, cos i have dn that alrdy and am left with my last injection on oct 26th, i have the yellow fever card too.help me out !!

You should be ok without having to pay for the hepB having done it already and also with the yellow fever and any other vaccination records you have you can take it along when you go for th medicals.