• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Are there not other Ghanaians slated for October interviews on the forum? Please pop up.

i wont be surprised der are many more under cover. even d number of DV applicants dat entered with me was quite large but we are a few discussing d issues here. it seems people just dont want to explore &/or search 4 info or dey r jus not interested...cos no 1 brought me here. it was my search for info abt what people r discussing about the whole programme that led me here...

You should be ok without having to pay for the hepB having done it already and also with the yellow fever and any other vaccination records you have you can take it along when you go for th medicals.

i had taken all hepB shots/vaccines about 2 years ago. my nxt booster shd b in a matter of years. carried my innoculation records (d yellow card) but the nurse (an elderly woman) looked at them and went ahead to administer all the vaccines...its not her fault. i understand her claim, that some people pay for the card to be stamped as if they've taken the vaccines when they really havent. so at Akai, despite what u say u will still receive all the vaccines...i dont kno about Holy Trinity. but still talk abt it whn u go. good luck

i had taken all hepB shots/vaccines about 2 years ago. my nxt booster shd b in a matter of years. carried my innoculation records (d yellow card) but the nurse (an elderly woman) looked at them and went ahead to administer all the vaccines...its not her fault. i understand her claim, that some people pay for the card to be stamped as if they've taken the vaccines when they really havent. so at Akai, despite what u say u will still receive all the vaccines...i dont kno about Holy Trinity. but still talk abt it whn u go. good luck

Wow that seems strange to me. To have your vaccination records and they still make you take the shots? My record has almost 4 of the vaccinations on it so lets see what happens then.

This is what went on.
Me:Good morning
Co:Good morning,how are you?
Me:am good n u?
Co:Am good,Congratulations on winning the lottery
Me:thank you
Co:i have checked your documents and is complete.you qualify.now raise your right hand and say u will say the truth.
Me:i did it n he gave me the forms to sign.
Co:what do you do?
Me:i answered
Co:you qualify n u have been issued a visa.come n pick it up on Friday.
Me:Thank you.he handed me the pickup ticket.

Thank you all for your prayers.n my prayers to all those waiting for their visas and interview.no afidavit no bank statement.

Waaooow congrats mate! This is what I call an interview free interview. Indeed GOD has been glorified.

Waaooow congrats mate! This is what I call an interview free interview. Indeed GOD has been glorified.

indeed...but i also believe u hav the power to control d length of your interview. dont say things ure not asked. admittedly, som will keep longer than others. ur own words cld b picked on so b simple, concise but truthful in ur answers. also keep a smile. it becoms a problem when som1 is keeping too long and jus talking and talking...cos it makes u wonder what at allllllll is the exchange about???
a chap i kept observing spent close to 40minutes at the window he was called to whereas on the average pple wer spendin 10-15 minutes when called. his voice too was loud so 1 cld hear all dat he was sayin from a distance. he got the visa anyway
:D lol...each one & his style but pls stay within ur natural self.

indeed...but i also believe u hav the power to control d length of your interview. dont say things ure not asked. admittedly, som will keep longer than others. ur own words cld b picked on so b simple, concise but truthful in ur answers. also keep a smile. it becoms a problem when som1 is keeping too long and jus talking and talking...cos it makes u wonder what at allllllll is the exchange about???
a chap i kept observing spent close to 40minutes at the window he was called to whereas on the average pple wer spendin 10-15 minutes when called. his voice too was loud so 1 cld hear all dat he was sayin from a distance. he got the visa anyway
:D lol...each one & his style but pls stay within ur natural self.

Thanks bro am just hoping Gods help together with this tips would secures the visa for each and every one on the forum.

hello friends

I am 2014 winner too my case number is 2014AF0002**** Hoping to hear from the first person who attends the interview. lets stick together. I dont know when i will receive my 2nd NL but i am still praying to the Most High GOD.

I am 2014 winner too my case number is 2014AF0002**** Hoping to hear from the first person who attends the interview. lets stick together. I dont know when i will receive my 2nd NL but i am still praying to the Most High GOD.

Your case number makes it a little bit difficult to guesstimate..omitting the last three digit might help us deduce the exact time to expect your 2nd NL and hopefully the time your interview could be schedule.Either way,judging from last years VB,you'd have become current/Interview in February,but these years selectee are quite higher so we are expecting things to move faster a bit,so maybe in January..just my opinion tho..

Last edited by a moderator:
The affidavit of support is a document needed for the interview not after a successful interview,even though an email enquiry sent to the US embassy in accra said they don't require it if you have it you can take it along with you for the interview.

tHANKS again GH50 for your candid opinion. we pray that God see us through.I pray that those whose interview is scheduled in November be granted visa in Jesus name

MY INTERVIEW:

MY name is called:
me: Hello good morn.
CO(a lady): hi. how are you?
me: i'm good.
CO: raises her right hand and asks me to do same. do you swear to tell me the truth and nothing but the truth?
me: with right hand raised i said : "i do" (i nearly thought i was getting married or in court)
CO: place ur left index finger on the finger print reader
me: i did.
CO: ok. i guess dats where my previous application details of 2005 came on her screen.
CO: have u ever applied for a visa here
me: Yes i have
CO: what type of visa?
me: working holiday but i was refused
CO: okay
CO: what work do u do?
me: told her
CO: where do u work?
CO: told her
CO: (goes thru my documents)
when did u enter sss
CO: when did u complete?
CO: how did u fare?
me: mentioned all my grades to her.
CO: U did very well...
me: thank u.
CO: i cant seem to see ur local police report, did u include it? (searches documents and find it)
aaaah....der it is...
CO: i can see u applied for a foreign police report from .............
me: yes i did.
CO: hold on...i've never seen their police report from there...lemme check ...(keeps typing and clicking something on her pc)
CO: what wer u doing in that country?
me: was initially on holidays awaiting entry into Uni. Unfortunately , i didnt get admission so i ended up staying till the next year when i got admission. i der4 took d opportunity to school in a 1 year program, see certificate attached.
CO: okay
CO: well, all your documents are fine ( as she reaches out for a blue paper-the one that reschedules ur interview, not the one i was eyeing which is also blue - the collection ticket) but we will need more time to do administrative processing. ( i'm sure its about the police report bcos she said she hasnt seen 1 from that country b4 or som other thing maybe).
she writes the new date on the blue sheet and ends the interview.

wow!!! Interesting....one thing we have bear is mind is that,interviews are conducted differently..we must note that very well koz its very important...Yours is quit good..some people may even be asked about the relationship between the applicant and the host whose address was used for the processing but its quiet interesting....God be with you and bless you in your next case

tHANKS again GH50 for your candid opinion. we pray that God see us through.I pray that those whose interview is scheduled in November be granted visa in Jesus name

Welcome Alfred,thanks 4 moving from the sidelines. This people have being skipping me with the visa bulletin but this time around they have no where to hide lol. Hope you join the december squad.

Hello friends,I just got my visa.thanks to everyone for your prayers.my prayers go to those waiting for their visas and interview. I will update you when i make plans to live to the states.

Hi guys I'm del a student in Russia and a Ghanaian..case number 15xxx and I'll be going to Moscow for my interview congrats to all those who have gotten their visas..I've been following this thread for awhile now and just decided to create an account...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends,I just got my visa.thanks to everyone for your prayers.my prayers go to those waiting for their visas and interview. I will update you when i make plans to live to the states.

congrats once again. And may your success story continue. We will definately meet in the US.

Congrats, Bronsted. You are all set to USA. God be with you. We thank God for what He did for you.

Hi guys I'm del a student in Russia and a Ghanaian..case number 15xxx and I'll be going to Moscow for my interview congrats to all those who have gotten their visas..I've been following this thread for awhile now and just decided to create an account...

You're welcome man.

need help

please need a little help....i sent ma forms in august but haven't gotten a confirmation till today....any help with how i will get the confirmation....

please need a little help....i sent ma forms in august but haven't gotten a confirmation till today....any help with how i will get the confirmation....

It is normal to not receive a confirmation. Given that you sent the forms quite late they may not even have processed them yet. However the next thing you will hear from them is an email to tell you about your interview BUT - that will only happen when your case number is announced as being current. If you show your case number range like mine below (with the last three digits hidden), we can estimate roughly when your case number will be current.