• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Who's next for interview in October in Ghana.All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
lets keep encouraging ourselves

I presume next month will be a blesssing month to some of our friends whose case numbers happens to be current and are scheduled for interview. Oh my God!!! Let your angel lead them to the interview hall. so far this thread has been very helpful to most of us who love to explore and find out what exactly happens in respect of Dv lottery. Many thanks to GH50. he has been very consistent and helpful to most of us here. We really appreciate it man. keep it up.

Must i or who i will be staying with in the USA submit an affidavit which proves that i wouldn't be a burden? or will they ask of any affidavit from me or whom i will be living with in the states(I mean on my day of Interview)? Please i need Answers... I am a DV winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status Check

I'm a GH winner with a case no. 2014AF00014***. I have been following this thread for some time now, and I find it quite interesting.I have therefore decided to break the silence and contribute to make it even more interesting and relevant to other winners. I sent my forms some where in mid June. KCC has confirmed the receipt of my forms.So God willing, I'm expecting my interview in December. I've seen GH.50 with similar case #, I'm looking forward to meeting GH.50 during our interview.
I've been trying to access my status check where I assessed my first 1st NL for about 2-days now, to see if my 2nd NL is ready but I've been getting a blank page. What is happening? Can some body explain this to me.

I'm a GH winner with a case no. 2014AF00014***. I have been following this thread for some time now, and I find it quite interesting.I have therefore decided to break the silence and contribute to make it even more interesting and relevant to other winners. I sent my forms some where in mid June. KCC has confirmed the receipt of my forms.So God willing, I'm expecting my interview in December. I've seen GH.50 with similar case #, I'm looking forward to meeting GH.50 during our interview.
I've been trying to access my status check where I assessed my first 1st NL for about 2-days now, to see if my 2nd NL is ready but I've been getting a blank page. What is happening? Can some body explain this to me.

The problem might be with your browser of KCC server. Try it again later. There is nothing wrong i think.

Must i or who i will be staying with in the USA submit an affidavit which proves that i wouldn't be a burden? or will they ask of any affidavit from me or whom i will be living with in the states(I mean on my day of Interview)? Please i need Answers... I am a DV winner.

Edmond, an affidavit of support can come from anyone you know who's willing to give it to you not necessarily the person you would be staying with. As we have said here already the embassy in Ghana does not request for the affidavit which has been confirmed by lil kay,bronsted and raphoo so you know its not a matter of history but if you think you would not be that comfortable going without it you can get it which also takes time. All the best bro

I presume next month will be a blesssing month to some of our friends whose case numbers happens to be current and are scheduled for interview. Oh my God!!! Let your angel lead them to the interview hall. so far this thread has been very helpful to most of us who love to explore and find out what exactly happens in respect of Dv lottery. Many thanks to GH50. he has been very consistent and helpful to most of us here. We really appreciate it man. keep it up.

Alfred next month and the subsequent months would be glorious for us but as an e-family we are all here for each other so bro to God be the glory.

The 2nd NL should be available after the visa bulletin is published so man relax small,I think people reported similar issues prior to the release of some previous bulletins because they would be working on the system to release the 2nd NL's if my guess is right. Man also looking forward to meet you if we get the same interview date. All the best bro

need help

please with the sss certificate do i need both the schools and waec own....cos i have the waec only?...am in the polytechnic do i need a letter head from here? also can i go for the police report ma case number would be active in February...

please with the sss certificate do i need both the schools and waec own....cos i have the waec only?...am in the polytechnic do i need a letter head from here? also can i go for the police report ma case number would be active in February...

Yes, if the two were used for admission into the tertiary institution. My wife was in same situation and that was the first question she was asked by the CO "How many times did you write waec? " Which u need to tell him/her the truth. That will not affect affect your case anyway

If the waec results meets the minimum number of passes required to qualify educationally it should be ok if it would be difficult getting the school cert but the assumption would always be that if you have waec then you might have the school cert so as Raphoo has said the truth should prevail. Yes since you are still in school you can get something from the school attesting that you are their student and regards to the police report since your case is not yet current and you also don't know what delays might occur prior to visa issuance please hold on with it and apply somewhere in december so it doesn't expire due to any reason. All the best bro

please i have only one certificate with me wrote the exams once...So i have only the one the school gave it to me...heard there is the school certificate and waec cert

heard that there is two type of cert...i went to ma sch they gave me only one cert....and would like to know if i would need all the two

If the waec results meets the minimum number of passes required to qualify educationally it should be ok if it would be difficult getting the school cert but the assumption would always be that if you have waec then you might have the school cert so as Raphoo has said the truth should prevail. Yes since you are still in school you can get something from the school attesting that you are their student and regards to the police report since your case is not yet current and you also don't know what delays might occur prior to visa issuance please hold on with it and apply somewhere in december so it doesn't expire due to any reason. All the best bro

heard that there is two type of cert...i went to ma sch they gave me only one cert....and would like to know if i would need all the two