• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

heard that there is two type of cert...i went to ma sch they gave me only one cert....and would like to know if i would need all the two

Bro you only get one certificate from waec through your school some years after completing shs. The statement of results is different from the certificate which you get later after completing SS. So if that is what you have then you should be ok. But as you know you don't lose if you go along with the results and the certificate.

Gh50 what is the minimum score or mark someone needs to qualify for the DV? (Talking of the SSS cert)
This is my first time hearing such a thing

Gh50 what is the minimum score or mark someone needs to qualify for the DV? (Talking of the SSS cert)
This is my first time hearing such a thing

A minimum of 5 credits which means getting more credit than passes in waec format in which case it's pretty cool I must say man. All the best

pals... do you have to go to the interview with sss results slip or sss certificate...please which is which...

I have 4 credits 4 passes, is that going to be a problem?

The credits must I think include maths and english,with the shortfall in credits a nov/dec can come in handy because I read on some previous ghana thread were a guy who had a pass in either maths or english failed to produce his nov/dec by leaving it @ home,another person on the 2013 kenyan thread also had 4 credits but still made and also an HND or degree can help in this case if am not mistaken. Never press the panic button just yet God dey. All the best

pals.. . do you have to go to the interview with sss results slip or sss certificate. ..please which is which.. .

Gh50, I will love to but am currently using my fone so will do it when I log in with my PC...
My case number is 2014AF00013***. Hope this one helps for now

Gh50, I will love to but am currently using my fone so will do it when I log in with my PC...
My case number is 2014AF00013***. Hope this one helps for now

oh bro then we are in line for a December interview. It is well.

I sent only my sss certificate to the interview and it was ok. I didn't include my result slip.my certificate had my picture on it.

I sent only my sss certificate to the interview and it was ok. I didn't include my result slip.my certificate had my picture on it.

Help me here bro.The cert i have is NOVDEC. B3= 4(english,social,jewellery,picture making D7=1(science) E8=2 ( math,GKA) is it okey?

@ bronsted....plz did u go in with only sss cert? or with an additional qualification such as niit,ipmc, university etc..

Waec results and the interview

In 2010, a friend of mine's sister won the lottery and her highest level of education is SSS.Unfortunately she had F=Fail in mathematics meanwhile she had sat for waec private candidate the previous year to better the maths.So she was awaiting results meanwhile her interview date was due but she had to show up for the interview, in fact in that year the released of the result delayed.
When she went for the interview, the CO made it clear to her that with the F=fail in maths she doesn't qualify to receive a visa but the minimum grade is E=pass.So she was given the time to submit the results when it is released by WEAC.Unfortunately for her when the results were released she again had F=fail in maths.In fact they tried to tamper with the results to make F=fail look like E=pass meanwhile the embassy had already cross check with WAEC upon the released of the results.She was therefore denied the visa.
If you have F=fail in your results then you are not save especially in the six major core and elective subjects.In fact to be save there shouldn't be F=fail in your results.