• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

2014AF000054xx, visa picked up Mumbai India,A Nigeria living in India,anybody from Africa living in India finding problem with India PCC please i can be of help to you, email (josephodibo@gmail.com)....Interview peace of cake.P&P( patients and prayer) key to Dv program.Austin Texas 100% loading...

congratulations brother

God is with you Philips. Go in faith and all shall be well. It's already well mpo aka s3 wob3k). Yesu di wanin kan. Amen paaaa

Hurayyyyyyy! visa approved ooo

We all expected that bro..that's why i congratulated you in advance..We thank God for how far He has brought us and how far He is willing to take us..baring any late pop out,i guess you gonna have to hand over the baton to Us..and GH50,i hope you have the motto for February guys ready..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
God is good all the tyme and all the tyme........ thanx to the lord for making it happen for me and another big thanx goes to my E-family, guys you have made feel v proud to be part of this family after reading all this best wishes.
as roselyna will say " God will not bless you in halves" and i will say to those who are about to go for their interview should relax bcos the thing be sample koraaaa!

now the news in details:
me: good morning
co: good morning
co: are you philip .....
me: yes mum
co: sign here for me
co: you are in school and which school and what are you studying
me: i answered
co: which year will you complete school
me: 2015
co: she looked on my cert and asked you had accounting
me: A1
co: are you married , do you have kids, have u travel outside the country before
me: no to all
co: i wll approved your visa come and pick it on friday bls bla bla
me: God bless u......

Last edited by a moderator:
We all expected that bro..that's why i congratulated you in advance..We thank God for how far He has brought us and how far He is willing to take us..baring any late pop out,i guess you gonna have to hand over the baton to Us..and GH50,i hope you the motto for February guys ready..lol

thanx bro

God is good all the tyme and all the tyme........ thanx to the lord for making it happen for me and another big thanx goes to my E-family, guys you have made feel v proud to be part of this family after reading all this best wishes.
as roselyna will say " God will not bless you in halves" and i will say to those who are about to go for their interview should relax bcos the thing be sample koraaaa!

now the news in details:
me: good morning
co: good morning
co: are you philip .....
me: yes mum
co: sign here for me
co: you are in school and which school and what are you studying
me: i answered
co: are you married , do you have kids, have u travel outside the country before
me: no to all
co: i wll approved your visa come and pick it on friday bls bla bla
me: God bless u......

simple and tietia,congratulations once again.