• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

medical fee

Hi all please can someone give me the current fee for the medicals?
Would really appreciate.
Thanks in advance

Happy New Year to all...!!! took a brief respite!!
am very happy to see u all go thru esp Roselyna's case; 1 of d only 2 officially registered females (also wit the largest dependants) .
I pray that ALL go thru IJN....Aaaaaaaamennnn!!!!

my sympathies go to God-is-able. Pls try again under different circumstances. i sincerely wish u well.

To up and coming interviewees, as you can see, the success rate is extremely high. we have pulled one another thru.
pls share your case & how ure building it up. dont keep things to yourself.
if only u post ur case here on this forum, i am sure some1 here can offer advice that will be crucial to your success.
it is jus a single slot you have. infact, it cld b ur only lifetime slot anyway so u cannot joke or mess up wit it.
My advice there4 to all yet to be interviewed interviewees is to take every step seriously. u mus b sure u have satisfied all the game's conditions b4 & as u enter the embassy's premises.

i am gearing up for my departure in mid-Feb.
resigned from my job. will b finally released on th 31st of Jan.
Thereafter the real preparation begins in full swing.

Do all that is humanly possible and correct & God will take care of the rest. then and only then shall the slogan forever remain:
"PRESENT YOURSELF & PICKUP".
1Love!!!

Oh lil-kay,
With my football team paaa oooo.
I hope your preparations are on going? All the best with your relocation.

God is good all the tyme and all the tyme........ thanx to the lord for making it happen for me and another big thanx goes to my E-family, guys you have made feel v proud to be part of this family after reading all this best wishes.
as roselyna will say " God will not bless you in halves" and i will say to those who are about to go for their interview should relax bcos the thing be sample koraaaa!

now the news in details:
me: good morning
co: good morning
co: are you philip .....
me: yes mum
co: sign here for me
co: you are in school and which school and what are you studying
me: i answered
co: are you married , do you have kids, have u travel outside the country before
me: no to all
co: i wll approved your visa come and pick it on friday bls bla bla
me: God bless u......

Yes Philip,
Our God never blesses us in halves.
Congratulations!!

May I nominate you as the official organizer for the Yankee settlers party in the hood? :)

guys the visa fee is now 825gh thats 2.5gh to $1
and to the feb guys is now over to you pls dont stress up yourself the who interview is on the form u sent to KCC so just catch some sleep and relax bcos on the dee day present yourself and pick your visa!!

February Team start warming up. This time no one is flopping cause in January one of the guys flopped and Philip was the last person to bring the Visa home and have closed the January chapter. Now guys we have to present a clean sheet to the next team. All we need is prayer and good home work. Team February the Visa is ours. I wish all those in February a good Success and myself in advance . God Bless you guys all and keep doing the good work. @ maame afua, I think there is a third injection so kindly factor that one too in your medical bill. It is around GHC 40.00 but the way things are increasing rapidly you can add some small amount on top. Thanks

guys the visa fee is now 825gh thats 2.5gh to $1
and to the feb guys is now over to you pls dont stress up yourself the who interview is on the form u sent to KCC so just catch some sleep and relax bcos on the dee day present yourself and pick your visa!!

Dollar continues to bully the cedi..lol i wouldn't be surprise if we ends up paying 900ghc..

thanks Bro

February Team start warming up. This time no one is flopping cause in January one of the guys flopped and Philip was the last person to bring the Visa home and have closed the January chapter. Now guys we have to present a clean sheet to the next team. All we need is prayer and good home work. Team February the Visa is ours. I wish all those in February a good Success and myself in advance . God Bless you guys all and keep doing the good work. @ maame afua, I think there is a third injection so kindly factor that one too in your medical bill. It is around GHC 40.00 but the way things are increasing rapidly you can add some small amount on top. Thanks

Thanks very much
hope we meet Bro and I know we shall meet on the day
Wish you success and to all the rest of us I say may God guide us

God is good all the tyme and all the tyme........ thanx to the lord for making it happen for me and another big thanx goes to my E-family, guys you have made feel v proud to be part of this family after reading all this best wishes.
as roselyna will say " God will not bless you in halves" and i will say to those who are about to go for their interview should relax bcos the thing be sample koraaaa!

now the news in details:
co: are you married , do you have kids, have u travel outside the country before
Congrats man!!

Happy more people are sailing through.
I have finally resigned and ticket ready to roll through Emirates to JFK.
Hope everyone is Okay on here...
Any advice for us coming to the states this FEB.??

Thanks... NL

Congrats man!!

Happy more people are sailing through.

I have finally resigned and ticket ready to roll through Emirates to JFK.
Hope everyone is Okay on here...
Any advice for us coming to the states this FEB.??

Thanks... NL
Than bro
How much was your ticket?

We thank the good Lord for your quick victory...you showed up and collected...all the best as you hit the run way...for a new life across the Atlantic...

now the news in details: