• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

that makes sense and forummates, I recommend u to
read kenyan's forum as it has many dv related experience before and after departure to the dreamland

it depends on ur interest, but if i have to mention nursing, IT field are among the list with good income. As per me i suggest u become engaged in a field of interest that when the time comes, can be brought to homeland to live with it for the rest of ur life

congratulations to all winners!!
i am 2014 dv winner and i run in to this website by accident so i want to use this chance to thank all the forum members from the last year for their generous advise and encouragement. you guys helped me a lot and i see some of you are still helping the new winners.
GOOD LUCK!

congratulations to all winners!!
i am 2014 dv winner and i run in to this website by accident so i want to use this chance to thank all the forum members from the last year for their generous advise and encouragement. you guys helped me a lot and i see some of you are still helping the new winners.
GOOD LUCK!
SUSIEQQQ, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT HERE THIS TIME AND LAST YEAR AS WELL!
TEW, SM1SMOM, BRITSIMON, ORMANIA AND OTHERS I DIDNT MENTION YOUR NAMES THANK YOU

Hey forum members how's everything z interactions coms down & down . but I really appreciate for what I have got on this gloomy issue for me, and I have faithful greetings for those of u who leads ur life on sharing & supporting what u know! !

hello everybody, this forum has been in silence in the last 6 days. I hope everything in life is in order.To cut the silence; I payed greencard fee some 20 Days back and when I doublechecked my host adress the card will be sent to, I found spelling error in the last name of the host while otherwise other components of the address are intact including the zipcode. Will this error delay the delivery of the greencard through the postoffice

hello everybody, this forum has been in silence in the last 6 days. I hope everything in life is in order.To cut the silence; I payed greencard fee some 20 Days back and when I doublechecked my host adress the card will be sent to, I found spelling error in the last name of the host while otherwise other components of the address are intact including the zipcode. Will this error delay the delivery of the greencard through the postoffice

It should be fine. The card will be addressed to you, c/o your host.

I am planning to leave homeland 2wk before the expiry date of visa b/c of school. But by that time the medical paper will expire and I read on kenyan dv forum that one need to redo the medical in usa, if it expired at the time of arrival to us soil. please enlighten me on this issue

Hello Every body
I have a question regarding green card fee that is is there a system which i can pay the fee here in Ethiopia or not? pls help

Hello Every body
I have a question regarding green card fee that is is there a system which i can pay the fee here in Ethiopia or not? pls help
if u can get mastercard, u maybe able to pay it. But it is so easy to be paid by ur host. If not possible u can pay it after departure using ur own credit card that is got from us bank