• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Is there any one who traveled to New york city? I heard in New york Ethiopian food like 'berbere', 'Shero' and 'Doro wet' is forbidden is that true pls share ur experience.
it is not true, i used newyork to transit to florida and i pass safely with my berebere and shiro without question

Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are doing well.
It has been allmost two months since i moved to Florida, Tampa. I recieved the GC five weeks after my arrival.
And i was wondering if there is anyone, from dv 2015 winners, who lives in Florida.

Hi dears! I have question regarding education requirement; one should provide Proof of graduation from 12th grade (including an Ethiopian Leaving Certificate Examination, a University Entrance Exam, or a Higher Education Qualification Exam), showing at least 5 passing grades (A-D)during interview , my education certificate university entrance exam is put with number ,off course I ware qualified for Ethiopian higher education institution, but what is passing grade mean in the context of US (in number) ?? thank you your support!!

Dear Moderators, I asked the KCC to unlock my Ds 260 form to add my high school, now it is unlocked and try to add it but I am confused please help me

I finish my high school in two places, from 9-10 grade in one place and from 11-12 in other place

So, how to file under the area where it says ‘degree, diploma or certificate” in two high school places (9-10th and 11- 12th grade) ???????

I am from Ethiopia, both 10th and 12th grade papers says certificate but in the forum I saw high school course completion called to be high school diploma

Thank you very much for your honorable advices!!

Dear Moderators, I asked the KCC to unlock my Ds 260 form to add my high school, now it is unlocked and try to add it but I am confused please help me

I finish my high school in two places, from 9-10 grade in one place and from 11-12 in other place

So, how to file under the area where it says ‘degree, diploma or certificate” in two high school places (9-10th and 11- 12th grade) ???????

I am from Ethiopia, both 10th and 12th grade papers says certificate but in the forum I saw high school course completion called to be high school diploma

Okay, you don't need to duplicate the same post on different Threads and on our profile pages too. Just post on one Thread, exercise some patience and someone will eventually answer.

List both schools and the corresponding years. Technically speaking, you couldn't have finished HS in 10th grade, even if you were issued with some form of completion certificate.

Greetings. My question today is, I was registering a courier from usvisa-info.com, I have filled every section correctly. I have put cn, passport number but I couldn't find DS 260 NUMBER any where in my Ds form, so, where can I get that number??

I am wanna thank you . Everyone who shared your experience . It's so useful. I didn't make any mistake every step by reading and thanks to god here i am in Virginia, Lorton and i am gone finish my driving license. If any one who want help on DMV process i can share my experience. Amelekuru. Sam1smomSusieQQQ thanks a lot

I am wanna thank you . Everyone who shared your experience . It's so useful. I didn't make any mistake every step by reading and thanks to god here i am in Virginia, Lorton and i am gone finish my driving license. If any one who want help on DMV process i can share my experience. Amelekuru. Sam1smomSusieQQQ thanks a lot
Good to hear from u thank you. I am also in Las Vegas before 2 weeks I didn't receive my SSN and GC yet I don't n know why the SSN is let? Any ways I want to know DMV process pls tell me the process.

Good to hear from u thank you. I am also in Las Vegas before 2 weeks I didn't receive my SSN and GC yet I don't n know why the SSN is let? Any ways I want to know DMV process pls tell me the process.
Hi, zeru u got hot city my friend las vegas the place to be visit, here in virginia i got my SSN in one week after i fill my application at Home land Security office which nearby to me, and my GC after one month. May be you have to ask them by yourself or call them they will tell you the process. And about DMV i don't no about CA rules but here in Virginia you have to get something by your name like bank statement, leases agreement from your home owner, and there is to many options. What i did is i just open bank account and they emailed me one month bank statement by address which i live in. , then i go to DMV and i take knowledge exam. after i pass the exam they give me learners permit card to learn road skills. Now i am on it.

Hi, zeru u got hot city my friend las vegas the place to be visit, here in virginia i got my SSN in one week after i fill my application at Home land Security office which nearby to me, and my GC after one month. May be you have to ask them by yourself or call them they will tell you the process. And about DMV i don't no about CA rules but here in Virginia you have to get something by your name like bank statement, leases agreement from your home owner, and there is to many options. What i did is i just open bank account and they emailed me one month bank statement by address which i live in. , then i go to DMV and i take knowledge exam. after i pass the exam they give me learners permit card to learn road skills. Now i am on it.
Thank you dear I applied for SSN in person and I am waiting for it. Las Vegas as u said is hot city but wonderful city for tourist.

add certificate in the ds 260 form not diploma

Greetings. My question today is, I was registering a courier from usvisa-info.com, I have filled every section correctly. I have put cn, passport number but I couldn't find DS 260 NUMBER any where in my Ds form, so, where can I get that number??
ds 260 no is the confirmation no located at the left lower corner of the ds 260 final form

Hi all can anyone please tell me if I can stop by and stay at DC for 5 days or so before I travel to Portland Oregon cause my sponsor is there.

hello forummates I need urgent response based on ur experience to the question ""which bank in addis did u use to change ethiopian birr to dollar"

hello forummates I need urgent response based on ur experience to the question ""which bank in addis did u use to change ethiopian birr to dollar"
let me answer the above inquiry,.. u can do the foreign exchange at IBD which is found just next to ethiopian television tower,. u need the plane ticket and passport to process ur money

finally i am in Phoenix which is a great peaceful city but the untold story is that for SSN the waiting period is upto 4wks w/c is far greater than that of texas

Hi everyone
i'm DV winner from Ethiopia and my visa approved on Nov 3 2015 and i registerd for DHL before interview whrn i can get my visa and how can i know visa deleveried to DHL office?