• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Dear @ZGREAT , I am happy to see what and how you are doing. Cheers, Yimechih! At your age, if you want to "life" a good future life, I strongly advise you to go for further education or professional licensing.

By the way, yesterday I briefly saw your picture and today it is no more there?! Seems to me that it is removed by the moderator. Can someone tell us why? Because others will also learn the reason and will not repeat the same mistake (if at all there is a mistake). Is it about privacy? As far as I know, privacy by definition is the right of the owner (subject) to expose or keep it. Probably, is it about the background picture? Please note that I am not complaining but rather would like to help learn.
Thanks @MB1xxx I already began studying for the board exam i will be taking it after 2 months , and ya i will go to college next september need some time to settle plus apply for admission

About the picture ; i have requested the removal by myself , i feel like it was enough if you guys saw the picture !!

Thanks once again

Thanks @MB1xxx I already began studying for the board exam i will be taking it after 2 months , and ya i will go to college next september need some time to settle plus apply for admission

About the picture ; i have requested the removal by myself , i feel like it was enough if you guys saw the picture !!

Thanks once again

@ZGREAT, that is wonderful plan!! You know, many young compatriots like you, usually, get lost running behind $s and regret at last, that is why education comes to mind when I saw your picture !!
I am now crystal clear about the removal:)

Hi guys my visa was approved on tuesday may 12 but when i check my visa status it still says ready the only thing changed is the status update date it was changed from aprill 16 to may12 which was the date my visa was issued.

I think ther is some status updat problem, my friend interview was on may 7 & approved his visa /he had a yellow card/ but his status on ceac changed under administrativ processing ...

I think ther is some status updat problem, my friend interview was on may 7 & approved his visa /he had a yellow card/ but his status on ceac changed under administrativ processing ...

The system changes to AP as default between the interview and "issued". Nothing unusual and nothing to worry about, if he has not actually been told by the embassy that he is on AP.

10q @susiQQQ , is working experience written with a title to whom it may concern or directly to the us embassy?