• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Okay .........

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

hey guys how are you all?

I have decided to use Qatar Airways, because the cost of Ethiopian Airlines is very expensive as compared to that of Qatar's.
And i also noticed that i will pass through many transit places if i use Qatar Airways. Beside staying at transit airports for some hours
what other possible problems do i will face if i choose Qatar Airways???? your coments please....

Did you also check Emirates as an option?

I bought five ticket for about 54k birr. By booking online and paying at their office (Denbel City Center), you will also save $60 on each ticket. Transit is only at Dubai and it takes 4 to 5 hours, night time.

I had the best weekend !! Olalala the people in America love fun , i was at Red bulls stadium yesterday while waiting for the game to begin every body was having fun , eating is there best medicine , beer is there water "

Falling in love with Americano !

And what the heck here is my pic at the stadium

Living the American life already ;) ......... me likes! :D

I had the best weekend !! Olalala the people in America love fun , i was at Red bulls stadium yesterday while waiting for the game to begin every body was having fun , eating is there best medicine , beer is there water "

Awesome dude!!!! :D:D:D

Love it!!
You look younger than I expected, haha!!

Speaking of being single @ZGREAT :) , is there any 'martial status update notification' or sort of related to-dos from my side if I get married before leaving for US ? Any additional comments too ?
Thanks a lot guys !

Dear @ZGREAT , I am happy to see what and how you are doing. Cheers, Yimechih! At your age, if you want to "life" a good future life, I strongly advise you to go for further education or professional licensing.

By the way, yesterday I briefly saw your picture and today it is no more there?! Seems to me that it is removed by the moderator. Can someone tell us why? Because others will also learn the reason and will not repeat the same mistake (if at all there is a mistake). Is it about privacy? As far as I know, privacy by definition is the right of the owner (subject) to expose or keep it. Probably, is it about the background picture? Please note that I am not complaining but rather would like to help learn.

Dear @ZGREAT , I am happy to see what and how you are doing. Cheers, Yimechih! At your age, if you want to "life" a good future life, I strongly advise you to go for further education or professional licensing.

By the way, yesterday I briefly saw your picture and today it is no more there?! Seems to me that it is removed by the moderator. Can someone tell us why? Because others will also learn the reason and will not repeat the same mistake (if at all there is a mistake). Is it about privacy? As far as I know, privacy by definition is the right of the owner (subject) to expose or keep it. Probably, is it about the background picture? Please note that I am not complaining but rather would like to help learn.

I hadn't removed a photo.

If you look at where the deleted post was, and the 'reason' section under it, it clearly states post was deleted as requested.

Speaking of being single @ZGREAT :) , is there any 'martial status update notification' or sort of related to-dos from my side if I get married before leaving for US ? Any additional comments too ?
Thanks a lot guys !

Not response :) I would take it as then - just go get married , nothing is there for you to care about ;)

Thanks a lot guys !
The CO will possibly ask you if you will marry before going to US and the answer you will give will matter to decide what you should be doing before departure !