• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

One technical point for those who have family. I thought all documents of the family are processed at the DHL in one packet and I made a single DHL registration by the name of the principal winner. But I was wrong. Even though the DHL office received all our passports and documents, they handed us only documents of the principal winner who has been registered and, for the rest, they requested us to register by the name of each family member. We did that yesterday evening, it then went through the embassy system and we received the pickup instruction from the embassy by the name of every member this afternoon (24 hours after documents and passport of the principal was Received).
Though not a serious problem, to avoid such inconvenience, everybody with family please note this remark.
You raised very good point about DHL registration for an applicant with family members.
But, note that it is also possible to include all family members in a single registration for document courier service just by clicking "add applicant" buten and enter their informations. The confirmation page will have names of principal applicant and all derivatives.

Last edited:
finally I am current for April feeling happy but I am just praying for the 2nl between ten to 15dasy , if my update for passport and other minor issues during the unlock back in October 17 did not put me on further background checks.
pray mates .
dear rolex

here is a tip to relax for the next 15 days

call KCC ( have your 1st notification on hand ) and ask them if the forms have completed processing

Hello ladies and gentlemen....nice to meet you all.Even if I know about this forum lately I am very happy to meet you all via this.
I am one of Dv 2015 winner from Ethiopia.My CN is 2015AF00020XXX.I already complete the DS260 form unfortunately I didn't get the interview latter and I am a little bit worried.So I would like to ask you If there is someone around my CN and who get interview appointment from KCC.
thank you
please keep in touch.

Hello ladies and gentlemen....nice to meet you all.Even if I know about this forum lately I am very happy to meet you all via this.
I am one of Dv 2015 winner from Ethiopia.My CN is 2015AF00020XXX.I already complete the DS260 form unfortunately I didn't get the interview latter and I am a little bit worried.So I would like to ask you If there is someone around my CN and who get interview appointment from KCC.
thank you
please keep in touch.
ohh ahadu

welcome

you number is current for April interview so you can expect your 2nd letter with in 15 days ; provided that you submit your forms before October 2014

please read all the pages if possible

cheers

thank you
please keep in touch.
welcome @Ahadu relax ethiopian winner with cn af20xxx will be current coming april , you might receive 2nl in two weeks time.

thank you
please keep in touch.
Welcome @Ahadu.
@ZGREAT answered your questions well. But, when did you submit your DS 260 form? Have you unlocked it once you submitted?

finally I am current for April feeling happy but I am just praying for the 2nl between ten to 15dasy , if my update for passport and other minor issues during the unlock back in October 17 did not put me on further background checks.
pray mates .
Congra dear @rolex123. Keep @ZGREAT's advice if you are desperate to know. Otherwise you can wait few days to know.
But I know even a single day is too long for someone waiting 2NL.

Last edited:
yes dear

all civil documents ready , DHL registration Done , photos ready ;
330 $ .......loading LOL

the only paper I don't have is the police clearance
Haha @ZGREAT

330$ # loading.......

I can borrow you my 330$ : by the timeI got interviewed you will be already having your salary and you can of course send it back lol

pray mates .
dear @rolex123 ;

I think there is noting to worry about the 2nd letter ; it has been more than 4 month since you edit your forms and I think that is more than enough time to do whatsoever thing they might check !!

chill sister !