• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

dear @rolex123 ;

I think there is noting to worry about the 2nd letter ; it has been more than 4 month since you edit your forms and I think that is more than enough time to do whatsoever thing they might check !!

chill sister !
a million thanks bro, any way I will do call kcc and get back with the response so soon.
by the way how is it going yours ? less than 25 days from march 5 hope all is ready.
Good luck bro.

hello dear friends
thank you for your valuable answers
my question is i have dollars at hand and can i bring it to us or must i have a banks legal documents showing the source of the dollar ?

hello dear friends
thank you for your valuable answers
my question is i have dollars at hand and can i bring it to us or must i have a banks legal documents showing the source of the dollar ?

If it is a small amount there should be no issue bringing it - however, if it is a large amount of cash ($5000+) then yes - I would suggest bring proof of where it came from...

I mean from the website
and @podolski88 you find this when you select register

Please select the condition that applies to you:
  • I have received a Consular interview appointment date from the National Visa Center (NVC), Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), or the Consular Section and I have been instructed to register my appointment on this site.
  • None of the above
and hopefully the first one is our's choice and definitely needs date of appointment from NVC.

Registrations for DHL document delivery service is very easy step. It is good to make it after receding 2NL and before the interview date.
But you can also make it even after successful consular interview. The COs give a paper which has information on how to register for the service. Most applicants make it happen in internet cafes in front of the embassy as soon as they leave the embassy. They are well experienced.

and @podolski88 you find this when you select register

Please select the condition that applies to you:
  • I have received a Consular interview appointment date from the National Visa Center (NVC), Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), or the Consular Section and I have been instructed to register my appointment on this site.
  • None of the above
and hopefully the first one is our's choice and definitely needs date of appointment from NVC.
Thanx alot l have seen it