• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
successful interview
hi dear forum mates today i had an interview & my visa is approved .i will give you the detail very soon
God is good all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
hi dear jonahyoy:
i promise will give the detail of the interview very soon & it was successful

Here are questions the consular asked me during my interview.
co: what is your highest level of education?
me:*****
co:which university?
co:what department?
co:what relationship do you have with your sponsor?
co:Congratulation! Welcome to America!
me:Thank you!
This is all about my interview.
Thank you everyone for your updates & useful information, this made our interview easy & successful. Special thanks to Ormania.
Good luck for the rest of my friends. May God be with you!

Dear Ormania

where r u been u lost for along time please say something ur the leader of this forum. We need u and ur no is in this month will be current.

Here are questions the consular asked me during my interview.
co: what is your highest level of education?
co:which university?
co:what department?
co:what relationship do you have with your sponsor?
co:Congratulation! Welcome to America!
me:Thank you!
This is all about my interview.
Thank you everyone for your updates & useful information, this made our interview easy & successful. Special thanks to Ormania.
Good luck for the rest of my friends. May God be with you!

tnx gett

My interview is successfully Done!!!!

Praise to LORD!!! finally my visa is approved:D:D:D
Thanks to God and thanks for all Group member's
best of luck all of you!!!!:

Dear friends,

How have you been?

I have been off line since 24th of March for the reason i don't want to reveal now. But the good news is that i am back, safe and sound!

I felt very bad to have missed the expected success breaking news of lehw, aby111, gett and lilita.... Guys am so happy for you and i wish you all
the best from now on. I hope you will be staying in the forum till the last man is boarded on the flight to the promise land.

jonahyoyi, you are right i was absent and am back now. CHEERS! :cool::cool::cool:

Dear friends,

How have you been?

I have been off line since 24th of March for the reason i don't want to reveal now. But the good news is that i am back, safe and sound!

I felt very bad to have missed the expected success breaking news of lehw, aby111, gett and lilita.... Guys am so happy for you and i wish you all
the best from now on. I hope you will be staying in the forum till the last man is boarded on the flight to the promise land.

jonahyoyi, you are right i was absent and am back now. CHEERS! :cool::cool::cool:
welcome back bro

Dear friends,

How have you been?

welcome back bro

Congrats lilita!

I called KCC last night (Thursday morning in the US) and the numbers are not out yet. But they did tell me I'm likely current.

Dear friends,

How have you been?

Welcome back ormania

Status
Not open for further replies.