• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hinicho,tew,jonahyoyi and all forum mates sorry for the delay. I was busy. am with u until all you get your visas. So don’t worry.
Here is my 2 minutes interview experience. we arrived 6:10 am at the embassy. About 6:45 the security ask us to show him appointment letter and passports. After following other procedure we enter in the main room. One person gave us folder to keep our docs orderly. After doing this she gave us piece of paper that you are expected to sign & interview time. that is 1:pm in the afternoon. When come back the lady from the window number xx gave me unnecessary docs like work experience.i gave finger prints and pay for myself only. my wife called and gave finger print. After a long wait they call us for interview at some window. The officer and translator lady. First we swear all the docs are not forged. He gave us the form we send to kcc before and sign it.

Co: are u finished high school?
Me: yes
Co: what is your highest score? In what subject?
Me: xxxxxx
Co: what do u do after high school?
Me: learning …………
Co: what do u do after finishing u’r degree?
Me: working
Co: where ?what is your job description?
Me:xxxxx
Co: what are u doing know?
Congratulations .now go and pay for your wife and baby.he gave me yellow paper and tell your sponsors pay for u before going there. That is all my friends .he didn’t ask one question to my wife. Finally please don't worry about spelling errors. You know am really worried about that but there was no one question about that so relax.

Dear Hinicho,tew,jonahyoyi and all forum mates sorry for the delay. I was busy. am with u until all you get your visas. So don’t worry.
Here is my 2 minutes interview experience. we arrived 6:10 am at the embassy. About 6:45 the security ask us to show him appointment letter and passports. After following other procedure we enter in the main room. One person gave us folder to keep our docs orderly. After doing this she gave us piece of paper that you are expected to sign & interview time. that is 1:pm in the afternoon. When come back the lady from the window number xx gave me unnecessary docs like work experience.i gave finger prints and pay for myself only. my wife called and gave finger print. After a long wait they call us for interview at some window. The officer and translator lady. First we swear all the docs are not forged. He gave us the form we send to kcc before and sign it.

Co: are u finished high school?
Me: yes
Co: what is your highest score? In what subject?
Me: xxxxxx
Co: what do u do after high school?
Me: learning …………
Co: what do u do after finishing u’r degree?
Me: working
Co: where ?what is your job description?
Co: what are u doing know?
Congratulations .now go and pay for your wife and baby.he gave me yellow paper and tell your sponsors pay for u before going there. That is all my friends .he didn’t ask one question to my wife. Finally please don't worry about spelling errors. You know am really worried about that but there was no one question about that so relax.

Congra Lehw and best wish for u & ur family! Did u get your visa?

Hi all,

It has been a while since I participated and lots of things already happened for Ethiopia. Great to see lehw, gett, sadat, ison2013 and piuygiu got the green light to start their new lives in the US. Congratulations!!! We pray the March interviewees all get their visa. It seems Ethiopia’s number is advancing, hopeful the number will be steady like the previous months. Counting days for the next Visa Bulletin. Let God's will prevail!

All the best!!

Dear lehw
congra. r u take ur visa from Embassy or from DHL office?

Thank you jonahyoyi,I have taken from DHL office.and i think that is the only way too.That is better to register dhl online before going to Interview.if not they give u the instructions how to register and u can do it after u'r interview.But you have to wait 5-7 days to collect your visa.

Congra Lehw, are u register DHL for U and U'r family separately ?

Thankyou selg. First you have to create an account and then you fill your info(name,passport number,email,birth date.appointment date and time....) in the space provided.after that by clicking add applicant button you fill your families info one by one.when u finished it tell u you are successfully register so print out that page and take with u on your interview day.

[lehw;2682237]Thankyou selg. First you have to create an account and then you fill your info(name,passport number,email,birth date.appointment date and time....) in the space provided.after that by clicking add applicant button you fill your families info one by one.when u finished it tell u you are successfully register so print out that page and take with u on your interview day.[/QUOTE]

Dear Lehw
I did a mistake when i register for DHL courier .You Know what i register my self and print the conformation paper not including my wife. I try to edit it but i couldn't do it. how can i correct this mistake?

Dear selg

I got this from https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-et/information/faqs#edit_scheduled_group_appt
Frequently Asked Questions page.if it helps you try it.or why doesn't your wife register to her own and go with 2 papers and explain to the CO. Dear ison and sadat what can u say about this?

How do I add or change members for a scheduled group appointment?
If you want to add or modify the members of the group after you have scheduled an appointment, you need to cancel your group appointment, add or change the members of the group and then reschedule the group appointment.
Please note, depending on the calendar availability, there is no guarantee that you will be able to schedule the same date and time as originally scheduled.

Last edited by a moderator:
dear aby111
to day is ur intervew and good luck my friend and please share us ur interview expriance as soon as u can.

Status
Not open for further replies.