• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha.... ;) I was going through the past pages and you guys were worried then, it seems i slept through that page you confessed in.... That was more than enough ison, take it easy...:eek:

So, say somthing lehw....it is you who didn't confess .....

Forgive me father hahaha....Ormania that thing was really headache.by the way i will post my interview how it simple it was.

Ormania i need to thank you for doing helpful things in this forum.that is why the result was successful.thank you again brother.

You are most welcome lehw. We are all helping each other in one or the other way. All the best!

Forgive me father hahaha....Ormania that thing was really headache.by the way i will post my interview how it simple it was.

Ok son, :eek: we are waiting for it....

Hey friends other Q,

In DS-230 no 10. And 11. Asks the permanent address in the USA and the address you want to get the Green Card. Is that possible to change those addresses after the interview (anytime)?????????

Hey friends other Q,

In DS-230 no 10. And 11. Asks the permanent address in the USA and the address you want to get the Green Card. Is that possible to change those addresses after the interview (anytime)?????????

Yes you can change the address after your interview. Just tell the CO that you have changed the address and it will be corrected right away.

@ormania congrats on such a forward looking update of interview schedules done and those to come!!and am glad its all good positive results as well!

@ormania congrats on such a forward looking update of interview schedules done and those to come!!and am glad its all good positive results as well!

Thanks pose, i hope March will be as successful as February for 4 of our mates who confirmed their schedule for March!

First

Hello friends , i saw this forum last night and i like your good sprit. Due to high CN(af00042) i lost my hope but I want to say good luck all of u. Bertu yagere lijoch

Welcome EGZ17,

You shouldn't lose hope at all, your number is not high for Africa and quite safe. Since Ethiopia is progressing well, I think a July interview is possible for you, August at the latest.

Lehw and Gett, please don't forget to share your interview details :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG what happen to Lehw & Gett , b/c there are guaranty their visa. Whatever we will be soon also. lol (Kikikikikkiki)

We ask you to share in case if there is info that helps us, we know the interview is easy but getting experience doesn’t cost anything!!! :mad::mad::p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.