• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
waw I like may visa bulletin and congra all of u i think me and ofeji will be current on jun

Hi EGZ17,

welcome to the thread.....

I would like to add you to the list, so please tell me your partial case number.....

Thanks

oromina

hi oromina i want to see my name on your appointment estimation please add me because u are right (420xx)

wow thank u thank u thank u GOD !!! congratulation to all of us who we become current!!!

thank u GOD!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh OMG I can’t believe this I am current.

Thanks to GOD Mine is 3789* by approximation I make it 38***.
;):D:cool:

Congra hinicho,am sure it was breath taking hearin the news........now all concentration to getting prepared for interview and soon all of u current will be receiving 2nd NL soon.

WOW ,that is cool Hincho!

Good luck everyone wz 2NL, docs preparation, medical and finally interview. Let God help us all!

I trust God will help everyone in this forum wz a victory. Indeed, this is a house of Victory!!!!!

Hello friends what is the reason of big jamp visa bulletin for eth?. I assume many ethiopian winners lives bettwen 30-40k this may be the end of ethio, what do u think ?

I've read on the forum that fewer than expected Ethiopians submitted their forms, which could explain this unprecedented trend for Ethiopia. So Ethiopian numbers could all be exhausted soon.

Who knows? I'm just happy :)

I've read on the forum that fewer than expected Ethiopians submitted their forms, which could explain this unprecedented trend for Ethiopia. So Ethiopian numbers could all be exhausted soon.

Who knows? I'm just happy :)

This is very plausible...it could also be that Africa in general except Nigeria and Egypt don't have as many dv selectees as in the past DV.

Congrats to all who was granted visa!!
About the upcoming status update,mine is on 19 march not 9 march.
And Quick question,those of u who took medical exam at IOM and has been interviewed at the embassy,have u been asked bout taking vaccination at IOM or about vaccination record since IOM doesnt give the vaccination and I read from some where that appicants at the interview must present a medical examination report and vaccination record?

Hi engef,the doctor will tell u the necessity of the vaccination based on your medical history. So do only your doctor saying to you.By the way am not asking about vaccination and have not took also.

Last edited by a moderator:
G/Morning mates ...

Is there anyone who received the 2nd NL yet?

Let us know pls....:rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Nice to finally join this group. I have been a silent follower of this forum since its starting date, and now I would like to become a contributor/Member/.

To answer Ormania's post. we've received our after 4 days our status became current. so hopefully you will get yours maybe tonight or tomorrow night. Just keep on checking your email.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Friends, Thanks to God i was finish my interview successfully on Mar,05. sorry for delay with out update my profile for such long days. the procedures and other preparation before interview is as the same as mentioned on page 15 and 23 in detail and clearly by ison 2013 and lehw respectively.
Here is the question what i was asked during my interview
did you married before?
When did you get married?
what is you highest level of education?
From which University ? where ?
In what field ?
show me your Degree?
what is XXXX (my field of study) mean (define) ?
and he randomly take on course from my student copy and ask what isYYYY(course title) mean?
Finally he said congratulation i allows to you take the visa. with out asking any thing my wife.

I wish a success to all Members !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.