• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends, Thanks to God i was finish my interview successfully on Mar,05. sorry for delay with out update my profile for such long days. the procedures and other preparation before interview is as the same as mentioned on page 15 and 23 in detail and clearly by ison 2013 and lehw respectively.
Here is the question what i was asked during my interview
did you married before?
When did you get married?
what is you highest level of education?
From which University ? where ?
In what field ?
show me your Degree?
what is XXXX (my field of study) mean (define) ?
and he randomly take on course from my student copy and ask what isYYYY(course title) mean?
Finally he said congratulation i allows to you take the visa. with out asking any thing my wife.

I wish a success to all Members !!!

Congra selg

Dear Friends, Thanks to God i was finish my interview successfully on Mar,05. sorry for delay with out update my profile for such long days. the procedures and other preparation before interview is as the same as mentioned on page 15 and 23 in detail and clearly by ison 2013 and lehw respectively.
did you married before?
In what field ?
show me your Degree?
and he randomly take on course from my student copy and ask what isYYYY(course title) mean?
Finally he said congratulation i allows to you take the visa. with out asking any thing my wife.

Congra Selg!!

All the best with your relocation!

thanks for all who participated in the disscussion forum

those who already received a visa and planned to go to United State for the coming month or the next month. let began to share ur experience about cheap and expensive airline. in addition, important material or knowledge that helps new immigrant.
about any information, work, education, insurance, health care. . . .. . . ..
began to share.
please, don't forgot to updates information even after u inter in United State.
As u know information is power.
THANK YOU

hello forum mates i know its late to give u my interview experience sorry for the delay .
here is the summary:
i arrived at z embassy at about 7 AM .i thought that i got there early but there were many people who lined up in front of the embassy.when the time comes ,we being asked to show the z appointment letter by the security staff then we entered to the compound after finishing all security check ups .some embassy staffs gave us folder to put all relevant documents. after doing that we gave back z folder with the docs(i put all relevant documents along with court paper with translation & authentications that states the change of my name) & they told us to come back at 1 PM afternoon along with kebele/wereda ID & $330(either in Birr or $)

Afternoon-everybody called in different windows to being asked about their documents and to give fingerprint as well as to pay the fee .After paying z fee,its the time to meet CO .here are the questions CO asked me:
CO:hi
me:hi
CO:raise your hand & swear that all your documents are genuine
Me:i swore
CO:do u have a fiance or wife?
Me:ans.
CO:did u commit any crime locally or abroad?
me:ans
Co:do u have any domestic animals like cat or dog?
co:which state u gonna go in US ?
CO:have u learned college?
CO:what is ur current job?
Me:ans
CO:congratulations ur visa is approved
me :thank u very much

Then,i signed in DS form and gave me back all original docs except passport & police certificate & told me to register in DHL .finally gave me yellow paper to send to my sponsor for online registration.that is all

"the lord is my rock,and my fortress and my deliverer;my God,my strength in whom i will trust;my buckler &the horn of my salvation & my high tower"
thank u all guys for ur generous advise & suggestions during my stay in z forum .my special thanks goes to britsimon ,oromania & piuygiu May God bless all of you & i will visit this forum until everybody gets their visa
thanks!

Hi Guys,

Nice to finally join this group. I have been a silent follower of this forum since its starting date, and now I would like to become a contributor/Member/.

To answer Ormania's post. we've received our after 4 days our status became current. so hopefully you will get yours maybe tonight or tomorrow night. Just keep on checking your email.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to the thread B&C, we need your contribution..... keep on participating.

Thanks for the answer

did you married before?
In what field ?
show me your Degree?

Dear sleg, congrats man! another success to the list!

CHEERS! :cool:

hello forum mates i know its late to give u my interview experience sorry for the delay .
here is the summary:
i arrived at z embassy at about 7 AM .i thought that i got there early but there were many people who lined up in front of the embassy.when the time comes ,we being asked to show the z appointment letter by the security staff then we entered to the compound after finishing all security check ups .some embassy staffs gave us folder to put all relevant documents. after doing that we gave back z folder with the docs(i put all relevant documents along with court paper with translation & authentications that states the change of my name) & they told us to come back at 1 PM afternoon along with kebele/wereda ID & $330(either in Birr or $)

Afternoon-everybody called in different windows to being asked about their documents and to give fingerprint as well as to pay the fee .After paying z fee,its the time to meet CO .here are the questions CO asked me:
CO:hi
me:hi
CO:raise your hand & swear that all your documents are genuine
Me:i swore
CO:do u have a fiance or wife?
Me:ans.
CO:did u commit any crime locally or abroad?
Co:do u have any domestic animals like cat or dog?
co:which state u gonna go in US ?
CO:have u learned college?
CO:what is ur current job?
Me:ans
CO:congratulations ur visa is approved
me :thank u very much

Then,i signed in DS form and gave me back all original docs except passport & police certificate & told me to register in DHL .finally gave me yellow paper to send to my sponsor for online registration.that is all

"the lord is my rock,and my fortress and my deliverer;my God,my strength in whom i will trust;my buckler &the horn of my salvation & my high tower"
thank u all guys for ur generous advise & suggestions during my stay in z forum .my special thanks goes to britsimon ,oromania & piuygiu May God bless all of you & i will visit this forum until everybody gets their visa
thanks!

Nice one aby111,

Big thanks.....

UPDATED INTERVIEW STATUS(ETHIOPIA)

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[td]INTERVIEW STATUS[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]piuygiu
[/td]
[td]2014AF0005***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2[/td]
[td]kid123[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3[/td]
[td]natna[/td]
[td]2014AF0006***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]4[/td]
[td]sadat13[/td]
[td]2014AF00015***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5[/td]
[td]ison2013[/td]
[td]2014AF00017***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6[/td]
[td]lehw[/td]
[td]2014AF00010***
[/td]

[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7[/td]
[td]gett[/td]
[td]2014AF00012***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]8[/td]
[td]aby111[/td]
[td]2014AF00023***[/td]

[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]9[/td]
[td]lilita[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]10[/td]
[td]selg[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[/td]

UPCOMING STATUS

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]11[/td]
[td]engef[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***[/td]
[td]19-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]12[/td]
[td]1danny[/td]
[td]2014AF00021***
[/td]
[td]24-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]13[/td]
[td]kusa[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]14[/td]
[td]Dan14[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]15[/td]
[td]tiwni[/td]
[td]2014AF00024***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]16[/td]
[td]getder[/td]
[td]2014AF00025***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]17[/td]
[td]B&C[/td]
[td]2014AF00028***
[/td]
[td]29-April[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]18[/td]
[td]binafana[/td]
[td]2014AF00029***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]19[/td]
[td]Ormania[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]20[/td]
[td]Tew[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]21[/td]
[td]mercy8924[/td]
[td]2014AF00032***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]22[/td]
[td]relose29[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]23[/td]
[td]jonahyoyi[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]24[/td]
[td]Hinicho[/td]
[td]2014AF00038***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]25[/td]
[td]ofegi (Rep. of Mr. X)[/td]
[td]2014AF00042***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]26[/td]
[td]EGZI7[/td]
[td]2014AF00042***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]27[/td]
[td]BND[/td]
[td]2014AF00050***[/td]
[td]Esti. July[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]28[/td]
[td]sunnyb[/td]
[td]2014AF00051***[/td]
[td]Esti. July[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]29[/td]
[td]dagm[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Piuygiu, thats a nice idea,

you guys should start talking about the air fares etc.....

Dear all brothers and sisters,

As promised I will provide you all the procedure I have been through to receive my visa.

I checked my entry status on may 3, 2013 at this time I was in Ethiopia but I knew I will be outside the country after a while but I decided to come back to Ethiopia.So I send my application dossier from Ethiopia and I selected American Embassy in Addis Ababa as a preferred place for interview. But others can process their case in a country where there is a US embassy processing DV visas.

I started authentication of documents early as I had to come from abroad. So when I received my 2NL I processed medical, police clearance and federal document authentication and I finished all this with in 5 working days. I arrived in Ethiopia Sunday morning and then I took photos for medical (3X4, 3 pieces), police (3X4, 1pice) and Embassy (5X5, 2 pieces). On Monday morning I went to Federal police for fingerprinting and I received appointment to take the result in the afternoon of the following day ( I payed 10 birr, they need passport copy and appointment letter from the embassy, the letter one receives for appointment at DV entrant status check site). I started my journey to American medical center @10:30 am and start processing @11:20 am. They asked me 1350 birr for medical then they took X-ray, immediately i received X-ray result then they took blood and fecal sample and they give me appointment for Friday 11:30am. on Tuesday morning I went to 4killo to authenticate grade 10 and 12 results and I received the results @4:30 pm they asked 30 birr per document (60 birr totally). Tuesday afternoon I also received my result from federal police clearance. On Wednesday morning I went to Kazanchise foreign affairs to authenticate Degree, greade 10 and 12 examination results, and birth certificate they asked 150 birr per document. On Friday I went to American medical center and I received my result. They also asked me to take a vaccination so I paid 350 birr for that. Then I appeared on my interview date in the morning and they asked me to give documents and come back in the afternoon. (you need a copy of all the documents). I come back in the afternoon and asked to pay 330 USD then give finger print. Finally I called for interview;

Mr. XXXX
Yes
CO: hi
Me: good afternoon
CO:Do you speak English?
Me: Yes I do
at this moment the translator left us alone

Rise your right hand and swear that all the documents provided are true
and then give finger print left hand
CO: Have you ever married?
Me: .....
CO: Have you children?
CO: What is your highest level of education?
Me: ......
CO: Where did you finished your undergraduate?
Me: ........
CO: Have you ever lived outside Ethiopia for more than 12 months?
Me: not for > 12 but ..... for the last .... months I have been in ...
CO: For what purpose you went there?
Me: ....
CO: Congratulations your visa is approved you can pay or send this paper (yellow paper) to some one in US so that they can pay for your green card.
Me: ..........
CO: Have you registered for DHL service online?
Me: yes I did
Co: Where is the confirmation paper?
Me: I have attached it with the documents that I provided this morning
CO: Okay I found it .... Congratulations again your visa is approved you will receive your passport at
the site you preferred .... normally the visa processing will take a week. You can go now

After 4 working days I received my passport. And now I am outside Ethiopia.

Good luck to all forum mates and I am ready to answer questions related to my experience.

Am sure by now most of u current upto may has recieved 2nd NL and with GOD will the rest will follow accordingly wit time. Almost all information regarding fullfilling requirements for interviews like document collection autentication police certificate medical etc are available on this forum thankS to GOD so I urge u to take advantage of this info by goin through from page 1-26 as I did specially for those of u who recieved 2nd NL and be fully prepared for your interview..everything u need is here!!

Came back to see this portal after a year of absence and this time for my parents petition. It has very useful info. Very glad to see Ethiopians are cooperating and mentoring. Hope this continues after you make it to US as well. Best of lucks all.

Dear all brothers and sisters,

As promised I will provide you all the procedure I have been through to receive my visa.

I checked my entry status on may 3, 2013 at this time I was in Ethiopia but I knew I will be outside the country after a while but I decided to come back to Ethiopia.So I send my application dossier from Ethiopia and I selected American Embassy in Addis Ababa as a preferred place for interview. But others can process their case in a country where there is a US embassy processing DV visas.

I started authentication of documents early as I had to come from abroad. So when I received my 2NL I processed medical, police clearance and federal document authentication and I finished all this with in 5 working days. I arrived in Ethiopia Sunday morning and then I took photos for medical (3X4, 3 pieces), police (3X4, 1pice) and Embassy (5X5, 2 pieces). On Monday morning I went to Federal police for fingerprinting and I received appointment to take the result in the afternoon of the following day ( I payed 10 birr, they need passport copy and appointment letter from the embassy, the letter one receives for appointment at DV entrant status check site). I started my journey to American medical center @10:30 am and start processing @11:20 am. They asked me 1350 birr for medical then they took X-ray, immediately i received X-ray result then they took blood and fecal sample and they give me appointment for Friday 11:30am. on Tuesday morning I went to 4killo to authenticate grade 10 and 12 results and I received the results @4:30 pm they asked 30 birr per document (60 birr totally). Tuesday afternoon I also received my result from federal police clearance. On Wednesday morning I went to Kazanchise foreign affairs to authenticate Degree, greade 10 and 12 examination results, and birth certificate they asked 150 birr per document. On Friday I went to American medical center and I received my result. They also asked me to take a vaccination so I paid 350 birr for that. Then I appeared on my interview date in the morning and they asked me to give documents and come back in the afternoon. (you need a copy of all the documents). I come back in the afternoon and asked to pay 330 USD then give finger print. Finally I called for interview;

Mr. XXXX
Yes
CO: hi
Me: good afternoon
CO:Do you speak English?
Me: Yes I do
at this moment the translator left us alone

Rise your right hand and swear that all the documents provided are true
and then give finger print left hand
CO: Have you ever married?
CO: Have you children?
CO: What is your highest level of education?
Me: ......
CO: Where did you finished your undergraduate?
Me: ........
CO: Have you ever lived outside Ethiopia for more than 12 months?
Me: not for > 12 but ..... for the last .... months I have been in ...
CO: For what purpose you went there?
Me: ....
CO: Congratulations your visa is approved you can pay or send this paper (yellow paper) to some one in US so that they can pay for your green card.
Me: ..........
CO: Have you registered for DHL service online?
Me: yes I did
Co: Where is the confirmation paper?
Me: I have attached it with the documents that I provided this morning
CO: Okay I found it .... Congratulations again your visa is approved you will receive your passport at
the site you preferred .... normally the visa processing will take a week. You can go now

After 4 working days I received my passport. And now I am outside Ethiopia.

Good luck to all forum mates and I am ready to answer questions related to my experience.

That is great and a very neat narration..... Thank you so much Dan14, keep on helping us.... Congratulations:cool:

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]piuygiu
[/td]
[td]2014AF0005***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2[/td]
[td]kid123[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3[/td]
[td]natna[/td]
[td]2014AF0006***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]4[/td]
[td]sadat13[/td]
[td]2014AF00015***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5[/td]
[td]ison2013[/td]
[td]2014AF00017***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6[/td]
[td]lehw[/td]
[td]2014AF00010***
[/td]

[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7[/td]
[td]gett[/td]
[td]2014AF00012***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]8[/td]
[td]aby111[/td]
[td]2014AF00023***[/td]

[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]9[/td]
[td]lilita[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]10[/td]
[td]selg[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]11[/td]
[td]Dan14[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]12[/td]
[td]engef[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[/td]

UPCOMING STATUS

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]13[/td]
[td]1danny[/td]
[td]2014AF00021***
[/td]
[td]24-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]14[/td]
[td]kusa[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]15[/td]
[td]tiwni[/td]
[td]2014AF00024***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]16[/td]
[td]getder[/td]
[td]2014AF00025***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]17[/td]
[td]B&C[/td]
[td]2014AF00028***
[/td]
[td]29-April[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]18[/td]
[td]binafana[/td]
[td]2014AF00029***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]19[/td]
[td]Ormania[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]14-May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]20[/td]
[td]Tew[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]29-May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]21[/td]
[td]mercy8924[/td]
[td]2014AF00032***
[/td]
[td]12-May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]22[/td]
[td]relose29[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***
[/td]
[td]8-May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]23[/td]
[td]jonahyoyi[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***[/td]
[td]27-May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]24[/td]
[td]Hinicho[/td]
[td]2014AF00038***[/td]
[td]23-May[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]25[/td]
[td]2014AF00042***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]26[/td]
[td]EGZI7[/td]
[td]2014AF00042***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]27[/td]
[td]BND[/td]
[td]2014AF00050***[/td]
[td]Esti. July[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]28[/td]
[td]sunnyb[/td]
[td]2014AF00051***[/td]
[td]Esti. July[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]29[/td]
[td]dagm[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]

NB: relose29, jonahyayi and all who received the 2nd NL let us know your interview date... Thanks

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]piuygiu
[/td]
[td]2014AF0005***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2[/td]
[td]kid123[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3[/td]
[td]natna[/td]
[td]2014AF0006***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]4[/td]
[td]sadat13[/td]
[td]2014AF00015***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5[/td]
[td]ison2013[/td]
[td]2014AF00017***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6[/td]
[td]lehw[/td]
[td]2014AF00010***
[/td]

[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7[/td]
[td]gett[/td]
[td]2014AF00012***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]8[/td]
[td]aby111[/td]
[td]2014AF00023***[/td]

[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]9[/td]
[td]lilita[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]10[/td]
[td]selg[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]11[/td]
[td]Dan14[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[/td]

UPCOMING STATUS

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]12[/td]
[td]engef[/td]
[td]2014AF00019***[/td]
[td]19-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]13[/td]
[td]1danny[/td]
[td]2014AF00021***
[/td]
[td]24-Mar[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]14[/td]
[td]kusa[/td]
[td]2014AF00022***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]15[/td]
[td]tiwni[/td]
[td]2014AF00024***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]16[/td]
[td]getder[/td]
[td]2014AF00025***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]17[/td]
[td]B&C[/td]
[td]2014AF00028***
[/td]
[td]29-April[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]18[/td]
[td]binafana[/td]
[td]2014AF00029***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]19[/td]
[td]Ormania[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]20[/td]
[td]Tew[/td]
[td]2014AF00031***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]21[/td]
[td]mercy8924[/td]
[td]2014AF00032***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]22[/td]
[td]relose29[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***
[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]23[/td]
[td]jonahyoyi[/td]
[td]2014AF00033***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]24[/td]
[td]Hinicho[/td]
[td]2014AF00038***[/td]
[td]Current[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]25[/td]
[td]2014AF00042***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]26[/td]
[td]EGZI7[/td]
[td]2014AF00042***[/td]
[td]Esti. June[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]27[/td]
[td]BND[/td]
[td]2014AF00050***[/td]
[td]Esti. July[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]28[/td]
[td]sunnyb[/td]
[td]2014AF00051***[/td]
[td]Esti. July[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]29[/td]
[td]dagm[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]

Nice update Ormania! As usual :)

Hey Hincho, Hope you are doing great!

Not yet, probably we will receive by Friday. I have not seen anyone from the other forums receiving the 2NL either.

Cheers

For those asking about air ticket you can compare ticket price online. Just type cheap air tickets online or you can go to web sites of different airlines and see the price. From my experience if you are looking for low cost Ethiopian airlines flight to US seems a bit costlier but with advantages of direct flight. United Areb emirates and Turkish Airlines seems to be less costlier But the problem is that there will be more than one transit and you will suffer the producer (check in which is so boring and I have seen the officers at different countries some times are not good) and change of planes, sits ....

And as far as cost is concerned if you book your flight well in advance the price will reduce as the booking interval increases. Also return trips will be less costlier than one way.

If you can get a credit card you can pay for your tickets online but if you can't you can directly go to airlines offices found in addis. In some cases it is allowed some one to pay for you online so you can also check that.

Best of lucks for all

Status
Not open for further replies.