• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I forgot for all those who received visa please pay for your green card using the number given to you on the yellow paper. Some one with a credit card can pay it for you from any where.

And about 2NL cases it is 6 weeks and 3 days in advance I received email notification so don't worry it will definitely come ... I was also worried at that time.

And at the time of interview ... be your self relax and tell what is stated on your document nothing more.

Good luck brothers and sisters

One thing I forgot for all those who received visa please pay for your green card using the number given to you on the yellow paper. Some one with a credit card can pay it for you from any where.

And about 2NL cases it is 6 weeks and 3 days in advance I received email notification so don't worry it will definitely come ... I was also worried at that time.

And at the time of interview ... be your self relax and tell what is stated on your document nothing more.

Neat as usual, +1 :cool:

Thanks much Dan14 for the pack of information, much appreciated.

Hey guys I also received 2NL 36 minutes before. Glory be to the allmighty!!!
Please check the spam folder of your email as well. Interview on 12 May - 2 months from today.

2NL is here!!

My interview is on May 29. I'm frankly surprised by that since I submitted my forms very early. Maybe it's because I sent updated forms less than a month ago?? I was expecting an appointment within the first few days of May. Though I'm disappointed by how late it is, I'm just glad I get an interview at all!!

2NL is here!!

My interview is on May 29. I'm frankly surprised by that since I submitted my forms very early. Maybe it's because I sent updated forms less than a month ago?? I was expecting an appointment within the first few days of May. Though I'm disappointed by how late it is, I'm just glad I get an interview at all!!

I actually sent my forms on 6th June. Probably it could be because of the updates. Glad we received!!
Let us get prepared! Hope to see z news for Ormania, Johnahyoyi and Hincho shortly! !

MINE TOO, JUST LANDED!!! MAY 14 IT IS:cool:

Good Morning mates, a very lovely morning isn't it? huuuuuuuu

Congrats all, and don't forget to write the exact interview date so that our list will be updated..

Hey guys I also received 2NL 36 minutes before. Glory be to the allmighty!!!
Please check the spam folder of your email as well. Interview on 12 May - 2 months from today.

Mercy didn't i told you? I sent my docus on 24 June but you did on 06 June, that made the difference and you became 2 days earlier than me though i am 31*** and you 32***.....

Good Monday for you and Wednesday to me....

Cheers!

Ormania, I think there is another criteria of date setting because if I give you an example in my country Rwanda: I ve 30xxx and I sent my documents on 15 May, and I know someone who sent his docs in June with 34xxx but he s scheduled 2 weeks earlier than me ..example No 2 is another friend who sent docs in September and he s earlier that me with CN 31xxx. but still I thank GOd
Mercy didn't i told you? I sent my docus on 24 June but you did on 06 June, that made the difference and you became 2 days earlier than me though i am 31*** and you 32***.....

Good Monday for you and Wednesday to me....

Cheers!

Ormania, I think there is another criteria of date setting because if I give you an example in my country Rwanda: I ve 30xxx and I sent my documents on 15 May, and I know someone who sent his docs in June with 34xxx but he s scheduled 2 weeks earlier than me ..example No 2 is another friend who sent docs in September and he s earlier that me with CN 31xxx. but still I thank GOd

Oh really? That means its unpredictable, did know there will be such a big difference. The good thing is that you have a date with the CO, so as you said we should thank God.

hey Everyone

when do u plan to go to medical examination is it posibel to start at this time

jonahyoyi,

Yes you can start the medical now, but if you have plans to stay more months after your visa is granted i advice you not to do the medic now. Wait until April, hope you know that it expires after some time.

What you/we should do at this time is to try and get our educational certificates, Birth certificates, Passport and Marriage Certificates (if applicable) and get them all authenticated. After that you should prepare your visa fee,5*5 photographs, police clearance and the medical results......

This we should do for now.... what do you think...?

First of all congratulations to all who received 2NL!

Regarding the medical ormania explained it very well it is a perfect information.

I am not advertising but I recommend you all to get your medical result at American medical center than IOM, cost, speedy results and others are better there.

Good luck all in the process

jonahyoyi,

Yes you can start the medical now, but if you have plans to stay more months after your visa is granted i advice you not to do the medic now. Wait until April, hope you know that it expires after some time.

What you/we should do at this time is to try and get our educational certificates, Birth certificates, Passport and Marriage Certificates (if applicable) and get them all authenticated. After that you should prepare your visa fee,5*5 photographs, police clearance and the medical results......

This we should do for now.... what do you think...?

Status
Not open for further replies.