• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be not at all interested in your degree - as long as your education is the required minimum.

Hi Britsimon,
how u doing? i hope everything is well.
How they can check it the minimum requirement if this person has a degree certificate only. I thought he send the form with a degree holder. Did they accept it by the temporary degree or they need the original?

Visa Bulletin for Africa 25,000 Ethiopia 24,700. 5K difference from Feb VB. hopes next month will be out of the Exception. elelelelelllelel
The numbers are really going fast now for us. This means that Ethiopia is now actually ahead of last year. March 2013's number was 24,400. I'm now optimistic that my number will be current in May, just like last year. At one point I was worried I wouldn't even get current in September, but things are speeding up now.

Congrats to all who are current now!

hi tiwni, i was in the same situation you are in but i presented my temporary degree and that was enough. so, you don't need your original degree.

Hi Britsimon,
How they can check it the minimum requirement if this person has a degree certificate only. I thought he send the form with a degree holder. Did they accept it by the temporary degree or they need the original?

hi tiwni, i was in the same situation you are in but i presented my temporary degree and that was enough. so, you don't need your original degree.

There ya go - even better and locally aware advice from Kid123!

wow thank u GOD Ethiopia really going very fast and congratulation for those who came current !!!

Thank u GOD

Hi Britsimon,

That was my problem. But i got the solution from Kid123. Thank you, both britsimon and Hinicho.

Visa Bulletin for Africa 25,000 Ethiopia 24,700. 5K difference from Feb VB. hopes next month will be out of the Exception. elelelelelllelel

Elelelelele.........lol

That is really some good move for us guys! 31-32k will be current surely, if it keeps on moving with this pace, by MAY! ;)

CHEERS yagere lejoch! MAY MAY MAY! MAY forever!

z march cut off is really gives good hope for Ethiopians specially for high case numbers. let God be with us !

Congrats to Ethiopians who have become current in March! The pace for our country is indeed picking up appreciably.

Congrats to Ethiopians who have become current in March! The pace for our country is indeed picking up appreciably.

Hi, ison2013.

Congra! Ebakh adera besemay adera bemeder.....share your interview experience, after the interview.

Cheers!

Dear all,

Dear Ethiopian Dv 2014 Winners,

Is there any one who received second notification letter from March ??? please my case number is with in the march cutoff .... any body

1danny

I also received confirmation of delivery after longer time. my case number is closer to yours. Have you received the second notification letter ?

Is there any one who received a second notification letter?

How many days before the interview should we expect notification?

Wish all Ethiopians of Dv 2014 winners success in the process !

@dan14-my CN is within march cutoff ,but i havent recieved my 2NL so far.i hope we will recieve 6 or 7 weeks before the interview date.so,it will come soon dont worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
@aby111

Thank you very much! I was worried because I have seen people receiving 2 months before the date of interview.

Congratulations for all who are current until march. i need some information on authentication of birth certificate and marriage certificate. do i need to authenticate both my birth certificate and marriage certificate from the kifle ketema and ministry of affairs? Thank you all for your help.
By the way, i am also current for march But still didn't get my 2nd notification letter. so i think we don't need to worry. It will come. Good luck for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tiwni

I don't know about Addis but for regions for instance if you get your certificate from Kebele; you have to get authentication from municipal of the city then from regional municipal office and finally Ministry of foreign affairs.

So in my opinion the process for Addis should also be the same you have to follow the hierarchy and get all those authentication from responsible offices. But it is better to ask people from Addis.

Thank you fro the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.