• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks ormania
I didn't took ESLCE which is before mid 90s E.C
that was 12th Ethiopian Higher Education Examination for us no thing to worry my score was above enough for Higher education

thanks ormania
that was 12th Ethiopian Higher Education Examination for us no thing to worry my score was above enough for Higher education

thanks ormania

I see. Good to know that you understood what i wanted to say.

Cheers! :cool:

Ormania, u did amazing thing in this forum. u r active and u r wiling to answer all the question to those who has problems. thank you
very much.
all answers to all questions in this forum is answered correctly and precise by Ormania. God bless you. i have also similar information about all question. thank you very much .. . .. . .man keep going.

Dear piuygiu,yes tnx to ormania things are well and can be able to answered by now.by the way how is your case?

Ormania, u did amazing thing in this forum. u r active and u r wiling to answer all the question to those who has problems. thank you
very much.
all answers to all questions in this forum is answered correctly and precise by Ormania. God bless you. i have also similar information about all question. thank you very much .. . .. . .man keep going.

Huh, am feeling hot in here...:) I am doing what someone would have done. Thank you for showing your love.

This is what i always say, whatever you experienced in the process of preparing your documents come and share it with us! Don't just take the answers for your questions and disappear, it won't help. So share all what you have including the good and bad outcome of the interviews.

Cheers! :cool:

hi

Dear piuygiu,yes tnx to ormania things are well and can be able to answered by now.by the way how is your case?

I am waiting my mucus test result. i know i am free from TB. but it is procedure to go through it.
I believe GOD will make every thing fine.

do not worry piuygiu GOD Will make it good for u just have Faith and i wish u best result !!!

thank u GOD !!!

Educational requirements

Dear country men please we need some clearifty about the ESLCE or the new Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination?

I perssonaly took the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination

the site http://ethiopia.usembassy.gov/dv_requirements.html can't clearlly put the pass mark because the messed up 12th grading system is varying from year to year.

I remember the pass mark few years ago for those Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination was at least

20 of 100 for each subject

I am very worried becuase i read in kenyans forum the US embassy make it from 'D' to 'C' plain

especilly you going to the foriegn office affiars you can get the info pass mark for Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination

congra to fellow dv 2014 winner,

congra to fellow dv 2014 winner, i have some think not correct, my issue is about educational documents. i have a new TVET certificate which is not include civic, english, maths , and i heard it has a problem ,can someone give me some light i am very worry, thank for your help.
Let share our experiences and advice each other in the 2014 dv process !

congra to fellow dv 2014 winner, i have some think not correct, my issue is about educational documents. i have a new TVET certificate which is not include civic, english, maths , and i heard it has a problem ,can someone give me some light i am very worry, thank for your help.

Dear dagm and binafana,

I have no idea about your questions. Please call the US embassy on this number 011-130-6000 and inquire from them.
Goodluck.

እንኳን አደረሳችሁ!

የበአል ደስታችንን በ DV ደስታ በእጥፍ ይጨምራልና፤ lol

መልካም ገና!

About cost sharing payment

hello, i am DV 2014 winner. I am new for this forum but I used to read it. I have a question. I have a temporary degree from my university because i didn't complete paying my cost sharing. Does anyone who went to interview know anything about this case? Does the embassy need the original degree after paying all my cost sharing ?

hello, i am DV 2014 winner. I am new for this forum but I used to read it. I have a question. I have a temporary degree from my university because i didn't complete paying my cost sharing. Does anyone who went to interview know anything about this case? Does the embassy need the original degree after paying all my cost sharing ?

They should be not at all interested in your degree - as long as your education is the required minimum.

Visa Bulletin for Africa 25,000 Ethiopia 24,700. 5K difference from Feb VB. hopes next month will be out of the Exception. elelelelelllelel

Status
Not open for further replies.