• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About pre information of January VB.

If Sloner is telling the truth again (and I think he does), from now on, I am gonna accept everything he says about cut off numbers, regional quota etc ... :)

Sloner and Pitbull are two different people. The latest posts above is about something that Pitbull posted.

wait for official release bulletin. Now Kentucky night, who would tell him the numbers? watchman.

What do you thinl about this 20000 EU cut-off? We all respect your opinion. Do you think that Pitbull just bullsheating us?

wait for official release bulletin. Now Kentucky night, who would tell him the numbers? watchman.

I agree with Sloner. He posted that at 7am GMT - 11pm his time and 2am Kentucky time. If he had known that info 4 hours earlier he would have posted it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way. He could call earlier. Nonsense here can speak only one. I hope will not pittbull the second:)

no we cannot ignore him he was right last time and did same selfish act by getting just for europe

Yes you can ignore him, even if he is right it doesnt change anything.
Rayme is right, last time he told the truth.

He also acted like a prize fool and threw a hissy fit because he didnt get the recognition he thought he deserved.

^^^Hilarious
I agree with Sloner. He posted that at 7am GMT - 11pm his time and 8pm Kentucky time. If he had known that info 4 hours earlier he would have posted it then.

Of course he would have because he loves drama so he would not have been able to help himself.

What do you thinl about this 20000 EU cut-off? We all respect your opinion. Do you think that Pitbull just bullsheating us?

So yeah - not a huge surprise to find he was talking crap. Pretty childish and mean thing to do - but let's face it, it is about the level we have come to expect from that fool.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Europe 20,000!!!!!

Don't ask me for other numbers. Looks like they are moving very quickly now! Good luck to all!
ok , no questions !

I hope you understand that it's a matter of your confidence

I'm happy to misbehave if it will win me a prize. What do I get for number 3???
honorary Trophy mijoro:)
ok , no questions !

I hope you understand that it's a matter of your confidence
he dreamed it. He jumped up and immediately wrote here.

honorary Trophy mijoro:)

he dreamed it. He jumped up and immediately wrote here.
everybody has rights to dream for anything. but if he is trolling people here , how he would appear here after lower cuts released?

everybody has rights to dream for anything. but if he is trolling people here , how he would appear here after lower cuts released?
I'm curious to see his acquittal)))